October 2011 Highlights

10 Oct 2011 15:14 #1 by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
October 2011 Highlights was created by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
Thought this would have been started by now, so I'll go ahead and do it. Lots of great stuff this weekend.

-Drega'mire politics and drama! From the start of the event to the end, this stuff was always on Winks' mind, no matter what else was going on. More great interaction with Ilservian as we try to figure more stuff out.

-Zahir's transformation. Chris your costuming and roleplay were absolutely fantastic.

-Conversation with Father Morgan Saturday night was incredible. Very informative I think for both of us, and could lead to some great roleplay in the future.

-Main Mod. Fighting with the Ostcliffe group was very interesting, especially considering what a loner Winks usually is on the battlefield, but it seemed to work really well.
-During a lull in the fighting, Lethias and Winks both having the idea of "well, there's not much going on out here anymore, let's go to the dream realm!" That was definitely an interesting experience.

-Lots of teaching on Sunday, always a pleasure. And looking forward to giving one of the best lessons next event.  :P

See everyone at the Ball who's going, and then again in November.

In Service to Travance
Ser Winks Sharpthorn, The Resolute
Knight of Drega'Mire
Soul-Blade of Galladel

Alt: William Sterling
Chief Mechanic of the Kormyrian Sky Flotilla
Lead Engineer of the Travancian Railroad

OOG: Walter Soto
Marshal
Cannon Marshal
  • Josephine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You're welcome.
  • Thank Yous: 64
10 Oct 2011 16:31 - 11 Oct 2011 14:40 #2 by Josephine (mferro54)
Replied by Josephine (mferro54) on topic October 2011 Highlights
Hightlights:

- Alright, I feel like everytime I make one of these posts I write "lessons with Gideon." This time is no different. Geoff, your lessons are always awesome.

- Learning Gypsy Death Curse. Goddam it Tobar.

- Drinking 20 gold worth of Ming Na's good wine with Vigo.

- Being entertained by Clyde, Remi, and Tobar with bawdy songs at the Stump

- Going into the inverted tower! A first in more ways than one for Carlotta. 

- Actually being effective on the battlefield for the first time ever. Fire spells go!

- Getting to know several gypsies a little better.

- NPCing as a Nightmare Emperor Gargoyle. Sheesh. Stone Form is crazy.

Lowlights:

-Getting woken up at 5:30 in the goddam morning by pvp. Guuuuhhhhhhhhh. Ok, I'm down, can I go back to sleep now?

IG: Josephine Weaveforger,
Carlotta OZ
OOG: Mary Bouchard (nee Ferro)
Last edit: 11 Oct 2011 14:40 by .
  • nyle
  • Thank Yous: 0
10 Oct 2011 16:40 #3 by nyle (nyle)
Replied by nyle (nyle) on topic October 2011 Highlights
I've never done one of these before but here goes
-funeral for Eleazar and Germain so sad.
- getting a blade that actually works awesome.
- walking back to the inn alone to find something lurking outside a packed tent.
- seeing a suspicious man break off conversation to follow him only to find him try to pickpocket someone.
- the combined Pendarvin/Ozzcliff(or who ever was the other group of people.) charge on the main line of baddies around the tree.
-Murdoc being crazy
-the lord elemental quest
- getting a useful trinket
-the durp bucket Orcs best mod of the game
-giving Nar a golden blade right before the main mod it came in handy.
-becoming a weapon during mane mod.   
-the epic role play moment at the feast were the dream got dispelled just awesome.
-o and i almost forgot all the stuff i learned a trade more body more druid points and best of all my teachings from nar thanks!

Nyle McLaughlin Vassal of Pendarvin

OOG curt pantuso
  • Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
10 Oct 2011 17:22 #4 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Replied by Ming Na (Ming Na) on topic October 2011 Highlights
-Zahir's transformation. WOW just wow

- Ostcliff Guild meeting / politics / new members / voting for new Steward

-Main Mod. Hiding under a the table with Ishima then being asked are you hiding? No, I am looking for flaws in the under table.

- Going to the mists of seven lore / Sky lanterns! For the win

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
  • Ainvair
  • You can trust me, I'm from Coasthaven!
10 Oct 2011 17:36 #5 by Ainvair (Ainvair)
Replied by Ainvair (Ainvair) on topic October 2011 Highlights
-As I am sure will become a trend in these highlights rather quickly I am first gonna go ahead and say Zahir, The makeup was absolutely amazing, you crazy Rakshasa.

-Vanguard: This is going to come up a lot for my highlights, so I'll dump it all into one category, Training was awesome as was our practical applications throughout the game. Main mod was made awesome for me by Vanguard alone, moving together perfectly and cutting things into oblivion, it was ridiculously satisfying. AYOO-AH!

-Tobar's mine. [censored] was crazy, I wonder how I made it out of there alive, but the loot is tasty.

-Spending 25 build. I think that's a highlight in itself. xD

-IMPROVISED BOTTLE SHANK!

-Getting a Greater Insanity and being able to RP just the  hugest fear of death, squeezed me out some real tears at one point. That was fuuuuuuun.

-Apollo's little transformation in just the other room. That was unnerving.

-Also... Bola, yup. I got it, I used it, and I LOVED it.

-And, almost forgetting some of the best... releasing the sky lanterns into Sevenlore, that was beautiful, and awesome.

Preator Yusef Porthos Gehnsen XVI, Esquire.
Captain of the Magnificant Bitch

May the wind be always at yer backs.

OOG: Jesse Doherty
  • rivanyasi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Opportunity lets you find, Skill lets you procure.
  • Thank Yous: 42
10 Oct 2011 17:45 - 11 Oct 2011 01:37 #6 by rivanyasi (rivanyasi)
Replied by rivanyasi (rivanyasi) on topic October 2011 Highlights
Highlights of KR before I go to work = good plan.
- Missing most of Sir Eleazar and Sir Germain's funeral to resurrect two of the McLaughlins with Amalthea. What I did attend of the funeral was quite touching. They will be missed and remembered, and we will survive to protect their memory.

- Lots of new people this event. Zara and Milant, Cedric and Paige, Brunner and Dolnarr... wow, I don't even remember them all, and I apologize for any misspellings. You did do great, though, and I had lots of fun roleplaying with you all weekend.

- NPC shift: Mario the Fro... my minions getting arrested got me a little desperate to get the job done... but we got a couple of you. Then, my Nightmare Pumpkin throwing Decay instead of Poison... but not really getting killed. Oh well.

- Next morning, selling new shaped candies at Market Faire. Quite profitable, and I'm glad so many people could enjoy them.

- Finding a pair of suspicious looking guys who wanted work... and seeing how legit they were, accompanied by Zathir. Turns out, they were... and the lizardkin weren't. One way or the other, though, we got rid of the bad and preserved the good.

- Combat Training with Archer and many others. I got to do some lessons there, myself, and I was impressed with how well people began working together at the front of the lines, which brings me to the next thing:

- The Nezumi Shadowstalker mod... The tactics were effective at the front of the lines, but there were a few variables we weren't quite prepared for. Poison and broken limbs, especially. Plus there was the fact that we were outnumbered pretty severely. Still, with a lot of teamwork, great leadership, and some tough decisions, we managed the losses, kept ourselves alive, and survived long enough to get Antrim there to help. Getting a head of the competition, realizing that it did indeed have a heart, and receiving a welcome hand for my part in the process. :P

- After Feast, some wonderful roleplay with Archer, discussing a bunch of important things. Looking forward to where that goes.

- Main mod was amazing. When groups are working together so well like that, it's no wonder that Travance succeeds so often. Kaledonia worked almost seamlessly, even after we lost half our forces in the mist, but we all survived, so I'm content with calling it a win. Then, of course killing trolls in the field, and then all night. Hah. Also, can't forget the awesome feeling of getting a hand in recognition of my effort... for the second time that day.

- The next morning, the Order mod. Tim, you did a great job as the Earth construct, and the earth elementals were fun targets. Continuing on in the day, Elemental fights were fun at the end there. Nothing like walking up to a fire elemental and being ready to square off... and running when it starts in on Decay damage. Blech.

- The Psions with a floating halberd, that was a great bit of fun. Sorry to the other merchants who got mixed up in that, but when minds are being melted, I get paranoid.

- Jenna's Bedouin scam-thief... loved the random improv of trying to appeal to me.

As always, thanks to the lot of you. Travance really feels like a second home to me, and I always look forward to returning in the weeks between events. See you all soon, I hope!

Na'ar Chacov, Soul of the Stars.

Ayiri Amexis, Sorceress' Apprentice.
Lupta Tamasa, Torn and Blackened.

OOG: Riva A.
Last edit: 11 Oct 2011 01:37 by .
10 Oct 2011 19:37 #7 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic October 2011 Highlights
-Zahir's new... look. Also getting my bracers from Chris A. They look awesome.

-Manuscripts *shakes fist*

-Watching more rituals! The RP for these things is always excellent. Ilana would have made a great sorcerer, she has memorized every ritual she's seen so far.

-Meeting Vox. It was really exciting to finally meet him and he was everything Ilana expected. He even gave her an ending to a story she thought she'd never get to finish. Her inner Chronicler was all warm and fuzzy

-Team Dream Aspect. Going into the Dream Realm to fight Dark Advocates and True Warlocks was the closest thing to being an Advocate Ilana was ever going to be so she decked out completely in armor (and woad). The aspect in her gave her the ability to reflect dream casts for a short time. It was a ton of fun (thanks!) Thanking the aspect after and returning it to the tree of dreams. Watching Pyre lose his aspect was a little sad though. Hope the tree's healed in the end.

-Watching the expressions on Antrim's and the Baron's face as they dealt with Lucas and Ilana after visiting Valeria was great. Especially when Antrim /headdesked

-Waiting in the inn during Apollo hunt because my leg (also it was way too dark to try and find the town on my own) so I guarded the newer people who were asleep. When Ming Na's group showed up stating that Apollo pretty much was bringing his whole group to the inn; we hung out, drank a bit, and waited for them to walk through the door to fight so we could go out with a bang if nothing else.

-The manufacturing line of diseased patients I had to deal with at one point. It was actually a bit of fun. The amount of laughter in the room was grating on nerves though.

-Psion Twins. How quaint.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
10 Oct 2011 20:27 #8 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic October 2011 Highlights
Highlights:

* Holy crap, I have three graduated students, and five more in training, for Smithing?  That's not even counting the Grumbleguts...

* Teaching spells.  ALWAYS a joy.  Gideon's students are what make the game for Geoff.

* Learning my first Sorcery Ritual.  58 more to go...

* "You're competent.  You're needed on the mission to save the tree.  Don't stay here."  (Several hours later...) "You were right, Gideon.  Thank you."

* Telling stories in the Inn to ward off the specter of Apollo during Main Mod.  It lets me get to know new players.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
10 Oct 2011 20:53 #9 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic October 2011 Highlights
Sorel being Knighted was fantastic.  The look of surprise on his face when all of us were standing there waiting for him.
Goose is always someone I love interacting with.
Also Vox.  It's been years since I've been able to talk with him, and in an hour of walking around with him, I learned more than I normally have in one full event.
In general, this weekends plot was fantastic.  A+ Doug Evans.

Saturday Night was one of the best things I could have ever done.  I was so excited to be the Marshal for Rob when he became a lich.  The series of rituals was some of the coolest RP I've been a part of.

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
10 Oct 2011 21:30 #10 by Ashling MacKreagor (Ashling MacKreagor)
Replied by Ashling MacKreagor (Ashling MacKreagor) on topic October 2011 Highlights
Great weekend, especialy liked being at the first larp in months where we didn't get rained on.  

highlights!

The Funeral/ Wake. Very well done, both the funeral and the drinking after..   The fact that I couln't get the fake blood from npc shift completly off naturaly lead to  PEOPLE: Why are your hands all bloody.  ME: I got really drunk last night so I probably punched someone"

getting sucked into the howling void nightmare.. flashback to the first death I ever took...oh memories.  

NPCing the Theif with my hobbits in training, deciding they made a much better singing dancing troup then theifs...though getting the one to steal the top off the sandwich was amazing.

The light mass, Ashling refuses to get baptised but she loves going to mass...go figure.  Though the argument of "Join the church of
Valos, we punch evil in the face!"  Is the best argument she's heard so far.

Main mod was sweet!  Also I'm a Squire!  Yay!  

Stupid Sunday Brigins stealing my alcohol!  Who brings a mage to a Brigin fight.  PS Tim I hate you (not really)

Yay Ball!  see you there

Go big or go home

ooc:  Terri DePrima
10 Oct 2011 23:37 #11 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic October 2011 Highlights
Good times, drama, shenanigans, tomfoolery, excitement, suspense, intrigue, good friends and a metric shite-ton of one-liners.  Yep, sounds like a larp weekend to me.  And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Friday:

-Undead mob with Shane and co.  Good times crashing the funeral and causing general mayhem.

-Goblin mob.  Going out as the shaman was hysterical and awesome.  From the fake epic goblin death scene, to Andy's "Highlander goblin" moment, to mocking every dwarf in sight, it was entertaining  as all get out.

- Dream world mods as a pc and an npc.  I love the concept, and it's always great fun to rp it and see the confusion that results.

-Drinking with the McLaughlins.  You lot are grand craic, as Bran would say.  Also, Good on you for helping me to convince the elf to try whiskey.

Saturday:

-Words do not describe how happy I am that the new monastery building has a shower in it.

-Katie's pumpkin pie butter on top of her pumpkin muffins.  Hands down the most delicious thing I had all weekend.

-Bran's first convert as a cleric.  

-Bran's first Chaos Warrior student.  I will mold him into a wrecking ball of awesome.

-It would appear that Bran is now the go-to woad artist for many people.  Including a drow.  That's right, I woaded a drow.  It was great to overhear how many people say that having the woad made them feel so much more badass.  It really does add to the immersion in a lot of ways.

-Main mod.  The insanity. The carnage.  The shenanigans.  Rannick dual-wielding Bran and Nyle as the cripple wall was surprisingly effective.  Also, I.  Love.  Wytchwood.  So many broken shields and broken limbs, all fixed because of the shield and people willing to fix me up.

-Stupid o'clock exhaustion and hilarity while hanging with Rannick and Na'ar.  The almost lesson on how to properly slap your husband with Nadi's npc was feckin' well hilarious.

Sunday:

-That'ssssss a nice druid you have there with you, brigands.  Mine now.

-Shenanigans with Illusory Script.

-Willpower lesson from Lethias.  You are a cruel, cruel man, and I hope you know that.  Making a Celt go without alcohol for two weeks.  Positively inhumane.

All in all, another fantastic weekend in Travance.  It was great to see people again and meet some fantastic newbies.  Especially the after-game conversations on the Norse with the new SCAdian barbarian.  I look forward to seeing you all next time.

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
  • Tsoli
  • Life is simple, but we insist on making it complex
  • Thank Yous: 63
10 Oct 2011 23:47 - 12 Oct 2011 00:02 #12 by Tsoli (Tsoli)
Replied by Tsoli (Tsoli) on topic October 2011 Highlights
Great event as usual, lotsa good roleplay i saw this event.

- Attending my first mages guild meeting, pretty cool cramming everyone into one small building.
- Seeing 2 sorcery rituals and getting to assist in one, only my 2nd month as a mage and getting to see all the high magics is really neat. Specifically Ardin becoming a gnassi and the RP involved with that ritual was intense
- Lessons with Ardin directly afterwards.
- Amizar and card tricks, quite amusing.
- Waking up saturday morning and immediately starting to scribe runes into my spellbook now that there was light and the following conversation.

Marcus: T'soli?
Me: Yes?
Marcus: Did you just wake up and immediately begin studying the Grimmoire(sp)?
Me Yes,... please mention it to Ardin.
Tari: Would you have done it even if we weren't here to do so.
Me: Yes, they need to go into my spellbook.
Marcus(to Tari): I should go over there and scowl disapprovingly at him.(SO FUNNY)

Cooking Feast was a blast even with all of the problems that arose, thanks to all who gave ample compliments, glad it was enjoyed and thanks to Luis and Diane and Raffe for the major assistances.

Laughing Sickness omg that actually hurt after however long i was laughing.

Having my charm mind shielded and then less than an hour later being able to mind shield a charm from the same person who i attempted to charm.

Sunday morning having enough ale to make me act silly and start using illusionary script to amuse myself.

Great event, see you all soon!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Add on I totally forgot
Wrath(sp?): So wanna hear a joke, a High elf a Sylvan elf and Dark elf walk into a tavern, the dark elf stabs them both in the back.

So hard not to laugh when he said that to me and the sylvan elf whose name escapes me.

T'soli Silverbow of House Silverbow

If we call for the proof and we question the answers,
Only the doubt will grow

OOG: Bill Friederich - Live while you Live
Kitchen Marshal
Last edit: 12 Oct 2011 00:02 by .
  • Adairis
11 Oct 2011 00:40 #13 by Adairis (Adairis)
Replied by Adairis (Adairis) on topic October 2011 Highlights
another great event,

the funeral actually almost made me tear up and drinking afterwards was great, Ashling... no need to say anything about that roast boar we were going to go find  ;)

drinking, drinking, and more drinking... I love being a celt! Staying up to hear Seamus's jokes was totally worth it.

the dream was really awesome, loved the whole flavor of it.

Waking up after 2 hours of sleep to make bacon, bacon fried eggs, and bacon fried steak and some how not all of pendarven woke up to the smell...even after putting it in your tent =P

So happy my potato leek soup went so well, honestly the first time I've ever made soup let alone that soup and Jonas Kane trying to bribe my girlfriend to get the non-existing secret ingredient.

Barbarian who got the fire sword, I hate you so much in game, out of game you are AWESOME haha.

All in all so much good RP this weekend

Adairis McLaughlin
Master of the Pendarvin Armory

OOG: Kyle Royer
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
11 Oct 2011 01:13 #14 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic October 2011 Highlights
I was sad I missed the September event & the work weekend.  Making this event was important for me.

Friday
1. Getting to camp early to unpack, set up my bunk, & see the improvements to the camp in daylight was great.
2. Finally getting into character, & immediately being told that a Master Witch Hunter was coming & wanted to speak with all of us had me both happy and sad.  Either something very good or very bad was on the way.
3. Sneaking up on 4 Nightmare Skeletons attacking the Inn & Dissipating them in under 5 seconds was fun.
4. Hearing the ideas, collaborations for hunting the wereboar... sounds like we were making a Scooby-Doo like trap to catch our prey.  Only thing missing was a "jinkies" & a "ruh-roh".
5. Being told that I had to report to Winterdark for something important... I nearly crapped my pants.
5a. Being told I was to witness Sorel getting Knighted... Ahh, cool.
6. Being grabbed while heading back to Alisandria & winding up at the Howling Void... MUTHA&%#*^%!!!
7. Dying at the end of that & Pat telling me he'd grab my life tag in a bit... I was going to kill someone.
7a. Hearing it was all a nightmare/dream & Pat was joking about my life tag... NOW I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE.  LOL!  :P
8. The RP reaction of waking up afterwards & telling people what happened was awesome.  Sorry for threatening/yelling at a lot of you after that.  IG reaction.
9. Hearing a scream, & come running out in my undies with sword and shield.
10. Fighting the Nightmares in my undies... I had you all dead to rights, if you discount the touch casting mistakes that were made.  Forced you all to dreamwalk to escape me.

Saturday daylight...
1. Seeing the bustle of market faire... oh, how i missed it.
2. Talking with Giuseppe about the trap, about Sweet Eliot, & learning how to use Advanced Literacy to better kill people.  Poison doesn't kill people, chemistry kills people.  ;D
3. Taking a drink of Br. Raven's wine after Giuseppe did, only to swallow a yellowjacket.  Damn thing bit & stung the inside of my lip. Ouch!
4. Walking with a swollen lower lip, & talking like Mushmouth for the rest of the day sucked.
5. Going back to Alisandria & eating cheddar-bratwurst... much better.
6. Beating down the trolls/ogres/whatever that were roaming about before dinner... Ah, another nice bonus.

Saturday night...
1. NPC duty: went out as a nightmare bodyguard to Liz's nightmare merchant who was spreading the laughing sickness.  Wow... no one attacked us.  We were accused, & people were suspicious, but nothing.  We poofed as we went through a posi barrier going back to Logistics.
2. Going out to Main Mod as nightmare ghoul.  Yay simple mook role.
3. Fighting, fighting, fighting... what? Tirsen/Ben is paralyzed?  Let's nom on his limbs!
3a. Seeing Ben fall over as we left him as a torso stump with no limbs.  Thanks to Ben for going the distance in that armor.  :)
4. Supposedly I was so tired, I missed the 3 times people knocked on the Alisandria door to get Janus to perform a Hunt ritual.

Sunday...
1. Seeing the town trying to surround 1 NPC & fighting him.  Too much hesitation... We need a new tactic.  Let's call it DOGPILE!  We all jump/stomp on the lone NPC.
2. Aliester, Kiellor, Lethias, Sorel... goose-step.

Can't wait for November event.  I don't think I will be coming to the Ball, but who knows.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
11 Oct 2011 02:26 - 13 Oct 2011 09:26 #15 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Replied by Cedric Moss (mastermike) on topic October 2011 Highlights
This is my first time writing one of these, so I apologize if I leave anything out.

1) It was my first game, and I absolutely loved everything about it. Getting into character, and seeing all the side glances, and confusion as to what I actually am.

2) Meeting everyone in character for the first time.

3) The funeral proceedings. Making sure I was watching the woods since most people seemed to have all of their attention transfixed on the funeral.

4) Finding out there are a good amount of fellow healers in Trevance.

5) The goblins outside the Bloody Stump. So hilarious.

6) Getting lured into a bandits' trap, and being dropped on the road just outside the guards' view. Being rescued and seeing my attacker brought to justice.

7) NPC shifts. Being a thief, and robbing a couple PCs, then failing on the 2nd attempt and being chased all over camp, and finally dropped and arrested. Being part of the cave battle as a green ooze. Seeing the 20 plus group of heroes being reduced to a third of their original size by the end. Sometimes a good challenge keeps the game interesting.

8 ) Roleplaying with Gailin to explain my PCs health conditions, and learn how to identify compounds. Then the RP with Dr. Maxwell about my conditions thereafter.

9) Market fair was great. Lots of treats, coin spending, and RP that was had.

10) Starting my next PC shift by being the last one left in the monastery, and having Joseph Blackbourne appear from the focus crystal to give me a message. The instant plot was an amazing surprise. Then soon after telling a few people, being summoned by the arch-bishop to tell my story, then having the dark spirit (Not sure exactly what it was.) enter the monastery and try to invade my mind, but then the clergy converging on me to defend against it. Then it rampaged outside to inflict insanities on others. It was all a very cinematic and awesome experience.

11)Feast was awesome.

12) Main mod. OMG!!!!! My frail self not taking any damage the entire time, until the last twenty minutes or so,when I took 34 decay damage, and hit the ground hard. Expending every one of my healing points, and having to resort to my empathic abilities.

13) Seeing Amalthea use empathy healing to heal someone's broken leg during main mod was awesome. It showed how selfless some of the healers in town can be.

14) Being woken up to screams of Appolo turning himself into a Lich, and the rounding up of people to go get him.

15) The various small plots on Sunday before cleanup. The sisters, Jenn's NPC role, the corrupted elementals, all awesomeness.

16) The diner after all was said and done.

I'm sure there is more, and I might add more later. There is just so much to remember. There is a lot of awesome RP moments I had, I just am having a tough time remembering everything in full detail enough to not mess it up by writing it here. All in all, I had an amazing weekend, and look forward to seeing you all possibly at the ball, and definitely in November. Thanks to each and every one of you for being so awesome in and out of character. See you all soon! :)

Edit/Addition:

-Seeing Tobar cripple the knees of his enemies in a very stylish slide.

-Recieving an awesomely timed battlefield compliment from Tobar.

"Cedric, nice dodge!" In his unmistakable Gypsie accent after parrying with my staff, and turning to face a charging screaming monster with a polearm as it ran past me after my pary, and turning toward me for a second charge. Then seeing heroes converge on it, and realizing my work was done for that particular moment in time.

- Having more than a handfull of people Undead Lore me to make sure I wasn't undead.

- Hearing the bards sing durring main mod. I have always known what bards were, but feeling what it is actually like to have them do what they do is a completely different experience all together.

- Chris Zipeto's Celt during the main mod battle: "Cedric, hold my shield while it repairs! (For the 3rd time.)
Cedric: "No!"
Zipeto: "Yes!"
Cedric: "I'm not holding that again!"
Zipeto: ""Yes you are!" As he hands me the shield yet again.
Cedric: "Why?! I Can't keep dropping my defenses like this!"
Zipeto: "Because I'm keeping you alive!"
Cedric: "How?! You keep wandering off to fight other monsters!"
Zipeto: "By keeping you alive!" Charges off to fight monsters.
Cedric: Puzzled look.

"If I heal you every time this happens, how then will you ever learn to properly choose your battles? Come see me after the clotting begins. That way I'll know you had enough time to think on how to better handle yourself the next time you get angry."

Cedric Moss
Healer, Mage, and Vassal to Alisandria

OOG: Mike Lamkins
Last edit: 13 Oct 2011 09:26 by .
11 Oct 2011 10:42 #16 by Vincent of Winterdark (Cecil)
Replied by Vincent of Winterdark (Cecil) on topic October 2011 Highlights

I usually don't post on the highlights threads being a storyteller... but I had to comment that you all totally turned my "surprise bowl of crickets" into something entirely different when you went on the daring each other to eat them in real life and then it was a cricket consumption fest!  You all are crazy and I love it.  :P

Doug

Master Vincent of Winterdark
Black Serpent Merchant's Guild
[hr]

[hr]
oog Doug
11 Oct 2011 11:04 #17 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Replied by Cedric Moss (mastermike) on topic October 2011 Highlights

I usually don't post on the highlights threads being a storyteller... but I had to comment that you all totally turned my "surprise bowl of crickets" into something entirely different when you went on the daring each other to eat them in real life and then it was a cricket consumption fest!  You all are crazy and I love it.  :P

Doug

[/quote

They actually ATE them?!!!

"If I heal you every time this happens, how then will you ever learn to properly choose your battles? Come see me after the clotting begins. That way I'll know you had enough time to think on how to better handle yourself the next time you get angry."

Cedric Moss
Healer, Mage, and Vassal to Alisandria

OOG: Mike Lamkins
  • Misaki
  • Dark Sith? Where?!
  • Thank Yous: 23
11 Oct 2011 11:15 #18 by Misaki (cbodnar)
Replied by Misaki (cbodnar) on topic October 2011 Highlights
Sooooo much stuff happening this past weekend, but soooooo much fun!  Doug, excellent job with the plot.  A++ would mod again.

Friday Night

"Misaki, why are you dressed like that?"
Misaki: "Blame the Guard..."  *grumble*
-Thank you Chris G., Jake et al for helping me out!  Last time I forget my Khitan clothes at home  :-X

-Funeral for Elizar and Malcolm.  Very impressed with all the attention given to it.  Way to go Dan Gill et al!
-Jake as Giuseppe and Sweeeeeeeeeeet Elliot planning timez
-Awesome talks with Seamus/Cooper.  Gonna have some fun with this next event.
-Stupid o'clock antics with Magnus, Seamus, and Keilor.  Getting tattooed with posi barriers and just completely going insane with laughter.  That's what you call "Posi overload."

Magnus: I'm so bored!
-5 minutes later, mortal hunters show up at the Inn-
Misaki: [censored]

Lesson learned.  Don't portray boredom at night  ;)

Saturday Morning/Afternoon
-Dr. Misaki!...sorta...learning First Aid and Medical Assistant from Ilana.
-Getting to actually teach!  Who knew teaching Parry would be so fun.  Oren's such a good student  :)
-Cure-Minor-Insanity Head Scratchies.  Ahhhhhh <3
-Hobbit hunting with Kamei, a.k.a.  "They're taking the Hobbits to Isenguard!"  Good times, goooood times.
-Delicious, delicious Market Faire.
-The crazy wonderfulness that is Merdock.  'nuff said.
-Barak's a what now?!
-Zomg!  A Higher List appeared!  So pumped for the next few events.
-Bill et al with Feast.  That.  was.  DELICIOUS!

Saturday Night

Misaki: "Barak, I'm going with you to the Inverted Tower."
Barak: "Good, you didn't have a choice anyways.  You're with me."
Misaki: "Ah, well then...right!"
-Training on-the-job = best training ever

-Khitan Woad compliments of Bran
-The entirety of main mod.  And I mean everything.  Staff did an excellent job of handling a delicate situation and everybody was really cooperative.
-Apollocaust Part II: The Hunt.  And rogue Misaki?
-intense RP with Magnus before heading out of the Inn.  Can't wait for that to mature next few months.

Sunday NPC

Travancians: "Bye byyyyyyye!" *waving*
Earth Elemental: "Bbbbbbb bbbbbbbbb!" *waving too?*
-Lesson: even if they're stone, Earth Elementals have hearts too I guess  ;)

-Sam Dio and Lauren being the adorable Psion Psisters.  That was crazy fun to be their psionic powers for.  Special props to Janus, Tari, Lethias, and ESPECIALLY Magnus for making that so much fun for the three of us!

And now to go back into a coma.  See everybody in November!  

Misaki Xianlu VonRitter, the Nemesis

Vassal of Pendarvin

"Evil Must Be Destroyed"

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
11 Oct 2011 12:39 #19 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic October 2011 Highlights
-Got to be the first person to learn Shield from Adarius
-Brought a friend to KR and she liked it so much that she wants to go back
-Finally got to see a dark elf and be totally pissed
-Promoted on the Baronial Guard, now I'm a Private
-Helped give a few tips to a new archer...afterwards her shots improved tremendously
-Pendarvin training exercises
-Escorted three brigands to jail
-Feast was good....kind of wish there was a bit more though....
-The Hobbits that came and robbed, Kaladonia and Pendarvin. Some good RP there.
-Got knocked out twice by said group of robbing Hobbits, thank you Lord of Pendarvin for saving me both times.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
11 Oct 2011 14:21 - 11 Oct 2011 15:57 #20 by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy)
Replied by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy) on topic October 2011 Highlights
Oh god. Such a good event. SUCH a good event!!
I don't think I've had such an emotionally intense event, ever. I hardly know where to begin.

Friday
- Getting named High Bard at the Mage's Guild meeting
- Speaking at the funeral and breaking down in spite of trying really hard not to cry.
- BARD PLOT <3 <3 <3 Awwwww yeah. Goose, you rock my woooooorld!! <3
- Getting sucked into the Howling Void Nightmare and Remi's total inability to handle re-living the worst night of her life.
- Bursting into tears intermittently for the rest of the night because of how emotionally intense that stupid mod was.

Saturday
-Waking up to pumpkin spice donuts! Tom, you are the BEST.
-Mass, and an Andorran baptism with a satyr priest. "Remi, did you just CONSECRATE SATYR'S WINE?!!" "Yup!! <3 "
-SO! MUCH! FOOD! Seriously, guys. I felt like I was gonna s'plode.
-Feast RP. Accidentally dispelling the Count's Nightmare and getting an Aspect in the process. SO HOT! I love how so many people must have been thinking it, but I was the only one dumb enough to say it out loud. LOL!
- Feast itself. HOLY CRAP. Bill, you get SERIOUS props for that ziti. It was SOOO good!!
- Getting to Dreamcast during Main Mod was SO awesome.
- Remi and Ridigan's first kiss right before we left to go to the Inverted Tower. Tom, RPing this romance with you is SO much fun. I feel like I'm watching a TV show and rooting for my two favorite characters to live happily ever after!
- Apollo-hunting, and being scared of every shadow in the darkness.
- Coming back and RPing with Ilona, Bran and Seamus. :)

Sunday
- Now there are 4 people IG who know Remi's big secret. <3
- Getting scolded (again) for drinking too early in the morning. Remi's having a hard time reconciling this whole "responsibility" thing with this whole "being a satyr" thing. :-D
- RP with Raphael and Cylde
- The diner. As always. :-D

Overall, I had such wonderful RP with so many people, but I have to say it again: I am LOVING the budding romance between Remi and Ridigan. It's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life, and the whole weekend was full of it. I'm so looking forward to Ball!

Finally, I need to share this with you all because it's totally nuts. I actually had nightmares, OOG, both nights I was at KR this event. Both sets of nightmares were IG- as in, in my dream, I was Remi, in Travance. And, of course, both sets of nightmares were about Apollo. Immersion FTW!

PS, Doug: You know you wrote a good plot when it can recover so easily from the insane amount of bad luck that was to be had, especially during Main Mod. Louis, feel better soon!!! (hugs)

Main Char: Mother Remi Sylvaine
Priestess of Love and Song

Alt Char: Mira Aino

~*~ Nadine Morsch:: OOG
Last edit: 11 Oct 2011 15:57 by .
  • Edward Walker
  • Let me cut to the point to get to the heart of the issue.
  • Thank Yous: 15
11 Oct 2011 16:01 #21 by Edward Walker (Liam)
Replied by Edward Walker (Liam) on topic October 2011 Highlights

Doug

Yes, yes we did.  They tasted interesting.

Highlights:
- Surprise! I'm a knight now!  I don't think I've ever been so surprised and thrown off guard at KR than I did that night.  It was a big relief to finally get knighted as well.
- Soon after getting knighted, having to go to the Howling Void, which is Sorel's worst nightmare.  I don't think I've ever fought so desperately before as I did that night.  It's funny, when I became squired I did my first trip to the Howling Void, then I became knighted and did my next trip there as well.
- Going with Tobar on a mining expidition was a lot of fun.  Thank you to those who were involved with running it!
- Main Mod was a lot of fun.  I twas great leading group Dragon, and then forming group Kaledonian Dragon after both parties lost a majority of their members to the mist.
- Apollo hunt.  There is one less Jonathan Blackborn in the world now.

I had an absolute blast this weekend!  I hope to see everyone at the Masquerade!

Doctor Edward D. Walker

OOG:
Liam Neary
  • Pat
  • Thank Yous: 9
11 Oct 2011 16:14 #22 by Pat (Pjort)
Replied by Pat (Pjort) on topic October 2011 Highlights
Bird-Golem.

Pat H.
  • Zathir
  • He's Zahir, I'm Zathir, our sister Ze'Everywhere, she gets around.
  • Thank Yous: 42
11 Oct 2011 16:28 #23 by Zathir (Clevatus)
Replied by Zathir (Clevatus) on topic October 2011 Highlights

Bird-Golem.

lol
Thats what im Murdocking about

This event was great,

Some great adventures with Na'ar as usual. ya know 2 low level bedouins killing a bunch of lizardkin is always casual.

Being the Bucket Overlord was fun.

Being randomly subdued after running from the Ogres and looking at them dumbfounded as to why you would randomly attack a squire..

Main Mod was fun, until the mist took 60% of the people there and the rest were left to fight for over an hour.. cuz going 20 min without any healers with HP left is always good.

Sunday was good until i caught Dysentery, luckly that got fixed.

some good RP with Winks.. as always

overall a great weekend cant wait til next time!

Zathir Ib'n Hatim Al Nawar

-Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG-Nathaniel Galloway)
  • Rannick
  • By the Sword - Live and Die
11 Oct 2011 17:41 #24 by Rannick (Rannick)
Replied by Rannick (Rannick) on topic October 2011 Highlights
I'd first like to thank everyone who helped in the RP around learning about my new sword: specifically Galen, Gideon, and Ilana.  Much appreciated!  I'm not a very good actor, so pretending I don't know things is hard - thanks for working with me.  Also, a very special thanks to Zach Theis, who both made the phys-rep and wrote the history for the sword.

I also have Zach to thank for bringing me into the Gem Mine with his part - along with everyone who helped put it on.  Thanks also to Jesse and Matt - the Ostcliff Guild-mates who came along and showed their quality in spite of how hard the mod turned out to be; you guys are top shelf pros, and I would take you anywhere.  Liam - always a pleasure to fight beside you.  It was a lot of fun getting chucked around inside a cave by an ancient rock-troll.

... of course, when I put it THAT way ...

Another note on Liam - congratulations on your character's knighthood!  

The training session with the Vanguard went wonderfully.  We are all making progress, and I have some great ideas for the next one.

I need to thank Steve Oros for bringing me along to the Town Guard training session, as well.  I am happy I was able to help out.

Squire Silverbow (I'm afraid I don't know your OOG name) - thank you for the lesson on blind fighting.  I am sure it will come in handy.

To the blacksmiths who helped me out - you are an invaluable resource to the town, and we cannot appreciate you enough.  Rannick owes his life to your toil many times over!

Dan - always a pleasure.  It was great to meet your character's latest wife, as well - Miss McKnight-Na.  May the union be blessed.

The feast was delicious, as per usual - finger-lickin' good.  As those who sat next to me can attest, I speak from direct experience.  Rannick, you see, has a moral opposition to forks.

Tim P - the NPC druid you played was great.  He got right to the point.  No banter, no negotiations - straight to the fighting.  That's a bandit I can respect!

The Main Mod was a lot of fun.  Running around, commanding my unit in a desperate struggle on a smoke-strewn battlefield at night ... that's the kind of thing I play for.  I have a few things to say regarding it -

-Main-Hand Bran and Off-Hand Nyle, I will wield you in battle any time, any where.

-Chris Scanlon, you are a steady rock and a hard-hitter.  Your head for tactics and eye for enemy weaknesses were invaluable in that fight, and bringing down that True Warlock alongside you marks among the coolest things I've done in this game.  Hoo-ah, battle-buddy.

-To the Vanguard and the rest of Ostcliff who came along: You were awesome.  Straight up.  I couldn't have asked for a better force to lead.  I'll have more specifics for you on our own board.

-To Winx and Amalthea: thanks for coming along.  You're welcome to run with us any time.

There were a bunch of new people at this event - I only REALLY got to speak with Noah, and to him: it was a pleasure meeting you and playing with you.  As for the rest of you, I hope you had the BEST time possible, and that you'll come back for more.

--R--
--Andy--

Those who draw a line between the soldier and the scholar will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools.
  • Kadin D
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 53
11 Oct 2011 21:35 #25 by Kadin D (Katie D)
Replied by Kadin D (Katie D) on topic October 2011 Highlights
So, This was a very busy event.  I think there was barely any time to breath with everything going on.

Friday:
-When I get there "Why aren't you doing the Mithral Chef?"  "Sorry"
-The funeral was very well done.  Thank the gods Ekaterina didn't pull Leandra into the dancing.  
-Ann and I NPCing the little girls eating fingers.  Some how Oryx ended up responsible for us.  
-After a bed time story, we snuck out and ran into Sorel, I think we freaked him out a bit.
-The group of us playing diseased farmers.  "Damn it Steve, stop going into strange caves!"

Saturday:
-So much good food!!!!
-Leandra was given a rose, how sweet.
-Sold 2 jars of butter.  YAY!!!  Maybe I should bring extra next month.
-Being warned just after market fair that someone new had the fire blade and wanted to find out what would happen if he touched the two together.  BAD THINGS!!!!!!!!  I was twitchy the rest of the day.  Made me realize how many people care about Leandra though.
-Being dragged into a dream right before feast.  Leandra doesn't like the feeling of dieing.
-RPing being too freaked out to really enjoy feast.  Had my back to the room.  Ended up eating then hid in the monistary for a while.  
-Being helpful on main mod.  I enjoyed fighting with Pendarvin.  
-Hiding behind Rayven in the dream world while he is fighting, he gets dropped and I lasted maybe 2 seconds after that.
-Learning courage last month came in handy.
-Went to get up when Apollo attacked and being told "Leandra go back to sleep, you're no use to us how you are now."  and answering "Yes, Mom."  then going back to sleep.

Sunday:
-Going on order mod and talking a Greater Earth Elemental into giving us a rock we needed.  Yay we didn't die.  But of course IG I really dislike the wealder of the fire sword.
-Ekaterina and Leandra cooking breakfast for the light clergy.  Food went fast.  

Physician

Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

OOG - Katie DeFranza

New Player Marshal, Safety Marshal
  • Bat Cooper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 74
11 Oct 2011 21:57 #26 by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
Replied by Bat Cooper (Cassius23) on topic October 2011 Highlights
Wow, where to start?

First, I suck with names.  If people recognize themselves please chime in and I'll fix it.

Friday Fight Knight:
I NPCed all night and got involved with the skeleton funeral busting, et all.  It was a great introduction to KR.

Saturday:
It was a great great day also.  I loved RPing with Lady Casandra and Lord Blackthorne and learning theology from Archbishop Labell(guess who went from "meh" about Galladell and Champions of Light to "maybe").

Also fun was learning first aid form someone from Ostcliff(and watching a resuscitation with an alcohol infused perk).

Chatting with Lethias and Amalthea about my backstory was pretty cool. 

Staying in the in for the main mod was fun but next time I think I'll be going out to risk it. 

Sunday:
Sunday was super relaxed though I picked a short straw as far as leaving late. 

It was fun to use the powers of "sit back and watch" and see things unfold. 

I think my only regret is that everyone seemed to be too tired to want to hang out at a diner or something afterwards.

Regardless, you'll definitely have "Bat" Cooper to deal with in November(I would go to the Moresca Ball but going stag just seems in poor taste).

Anyhow, thank you all for your kind reception.  You're the best!

IC: Bat Cooper

OOC: James Jones
MM
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
11 Oct 2011 23:15 #27 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic October 2011 Highlights
hmmm where to start...

well there was getting a sneak peak at the new NPC template system that the other Ben had created as I was cutting them out for him during my NPC shift.

then there was my "break" from cutting out templates for almost four hours, in which I went out as the skeletal champion... I swear I was nor following Erdrick... but his reaction when I came out of the woods near the inn made my night.

As for the several times I got hit in the head: no harm done, accidents happen.

Friday night; after the NPC shift.
arriving at the inn just as everyone got sucked off the steps into the portal, and my prompt reaction being "that was either me not sleeping, or it is a friday."
leave it to the smiths to figure out how to end a panic attack. the rest of the night was rather uneventful for me.

Saturday:
why is it that almost every person I have ever taught an ability to has been a Dragoon so far? just wondering.
not being able to work at market faire because I was making money at the forge was kinda both good and a bit of a downside...
I am really sorry Geoff, I completely forgot that I didn't learn gird shield yet >.< I will have to fix that next event.
Mass: I was glad to provide the satyr's wine Physrep ^___^
oh... and Tom the wasp... the first of my massive army... makes me want to pick up Trade: bee keeper. (for those of you who were standing around the porch of the monastery around the time that mass took place... yeah...)
staying with the archbishop during main mod and realizing that I was one of the sturdiest fighters who was guarding the door to the inn.
Dan Gill: winner of the "Best 'smash door' action" award for October 2011.
having to fight off a couple dozen collosal trolls in the inn before everyone returned from the grand stupid. yeah that was fun.

sleeping through the Apollo lich thingy. yeah... I am kinda glad I did that...

the next day hearing about the brigands right outside the monastery in which I promptly got up, walked outside, then beat the snot out of the nearest one. (I love incap!)
having the monastery pretty much cleaned up before the clean up hold was even called.

all in all it was an amazing weekend, got to meet a bunch of the new players, and I got to learn more about the older ones... also, the fact that I am somewhat responsible for the creation of a rumor was pretty cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
  • Seámus Aeislin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Glaine ár gcroí! Neart ár ngéag! Beart de réir ár mbriathar!
  • Thank Yous: 30
12 Oct 2011 00:21 #28 by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin)
Replied by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin) on topic October 2011 Highlights
All in all, this was one of my favorite events so far, never a dull moment in RP or lack for something to do.

Friday:
- Before lay-on, getting to play Kubb vs. Ben T., it was a good game and  Irather enjoy this Viking beer pong.
- Also before lay on, getting positive feedback on my boffer weapon creation that I made for a new player. I haven't made one in a long time, glad to see I still can do so well with it.
- NPC Shift: Scaring the right proper s*** out of several folks in town as my faceless Nightmare necromancer with my horde of almost twenty zombies and skeletons for about four hours... That was pretty awesome.
- Not doing much else on Friday night other than telling jokes to the McLaughlin's at the inn, leaving far too late and getting caught up in one of the Nightmare sequences as a result...

Saturday:
- Waking up for a quasi-master warrior lesson, though the dehydration didn't help.
- Being chosen by Vox to bear one of the Aspects into the battle at the Tree of Dreams. The RP that ensued all day with Allister and Lethias and Barack made my day, as did the Big Damn Hero cigar during Kubb. To the player of Birnum and Vox (I don't know your OOG name), you made my event, thank you. Also, the wonderful irony that the Aspect filled Seámus with "the excitement of someone on their wedding day" when he is set to be wed in May? Too perfect.
- The sheer number of townsfolks who readily provided me with protections, buffs and other gear for the fight was incredible to me. Geoff, your offer of your shield and hammer dumbfounded me both IG and OOG, as did Father LaBelle's loaning of the Aegis to me.
- Actually feeling like I was pulling my own weight during Main Mod for the first time, not to mentioned feeling like a bad-ass for ripping the true warlock out of the Tree of Dreams. Wally, you did a wonderful job hamming up the pain from being pulled out. Just sucks that Luis got hurt :(

Sunday:
- Had a rather relaxed Sunday, despite the elemental swarm. Taught a few lessons, helped wrangle the Psion Sisters and actually "tied" one of them up with my tartan sash. Sucks that I missed the Clergy Breakfast though :(

IG:
Main - Sir Seámus Aeislin of the Clan MacInnes

Alt - Boryev Solvei, Baro of the Solvei Kampania
#bigtomdidnuffinwrong
OOG - Shane Johnson
Monster Marshal
12 Oct 2011 01:03 - 12 Oct 2011 01:11 #29 by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
Replied by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli) on topic October 2011 Highlights
Where to even start~~ I'll just type the first few that come to mind.

-"Meld with Bed, Hide in Covers" XD Great times with Philadin, Oren, Mae and Aquene. <3
-Having my hair sniffed by Zahir as his Jax, not knowing it was him, being told it was him and having a "Oh -shrug-" reaction to Mae's delight. "You're so calm about it!"
-Watching Misaki be dragged around by Magnus and Keillor, and not being able to do anything about it.
-Healing minor insanity first thing in the morning. (I always knew you were crazy, Misaki!)
-Hobbit hunting with Misaki! To quote him, "They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!"
-Using Basic escape to get out of the stump when there were ogres outside so I could get away. First time using the skill!
-Amazing amazing market faire. I swear, Bran and Seamus are going to run Kamei into poverty.
-Hookah with Zahir! Great makeup job, so awesome seeing him as Jaxuarian.
-Helping Bill with feast for three hours, and enjoying that and Magnus's yearly song. ^.^
-Main mod was amazing! Death Fiend, and working with a true warlock. And, being able to down people, by just getting up in there and not caring if you're downed. Also, I hate PC's with shields when I NPC....I can't get at them. <3 XD
-Going out as nightmare marketer. Selling bogus items that were insanities ;D And, laughing sickness from fellow NPC's!!!! So amazing. Even I was laughing.
-Sleeping through Apollocaust 2.0. And first one was also slept through...hmm...this may be a good or bad thing
-RPing a bit with Zander on Sunday was nice =)

Low lights:
-Not getting to KR until 3am because of work, being delirious, and finally going to bed and crashing.
-Seeing Luis get hurt )=  I am glad he did make it back to game and didn't hurt himself too awful bad (now, he just needs to stay off of it ;P <3)

[Kamei Kunsai, Vassal and Health Administer of Kaladonia]
[Luminista Petsho-Aeislin]

(oog: Shannon F.)
Last edit: 12 Oct 2011 01:11 by .
12 Oct 2011 01:50 #30 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic October 2011 Highlights

Also, I hate PC's with shields when I NPC....I can't get at them. <3 XD

You're welcome.

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.814 seconds