Land System Turn Open! Closes Friday, November 2nd

22 Oct 2018 14:21 - 22 Oct 2018 14:54 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Land System Turn Open! Closes Friday, November 2nd was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Hello everyone!

With the next event just around the corner, we'll be doing a short land turn this time around.

There's no more plot land actions. If you're unsure which ST/marshal you should have contacted at the event, Steve Oros is your guy. Please reach out to your ST/Marshal or just message me before submitting anything you may consider a plot action.

If you have an action that does not affect the land, it may not be a land action. You may also message me about this! :)

The Land Team loves a good story, but if we shouldn't/can't respond to what you write, it's just a good read that is probably best shared individually.

• Promote Trade: This is not working as intended. Please treat this as a regular action. I will try and determine a better way to utilize Trades in the system in the future.

• Skilled Work: When you make an action this event, please list any relevant class you have to the action if you would like to try and have it count as a bonus to your action.

• Railroad: The Railyard is complete! The Stationhouse construction continues! This also means PvP/PvE actions are being accepted as well. Rules on that are here:
    www.knightrealms.com/forum/Announcements...ard-in-travance.html

--
At the end of the year the current land system will be closing. With the rules finalized and the next steps of development for Knight Realms underway, we will also be changing our system and how it works.

The last Land System Turn will be Monday November 12th-Thursday, November 29th

When I have more information from James and his development teams about land system plans I will gladly keep you up to date!

Please, do not try and buy a business before the end of the year.
I know there will be folks concerned about their current businesses in the land system, I would prefer you send me an Private Message or an E-Mail at so I may keep a record of information easily.

If you have any projects that you are currently working on through the land system that are not completed, let me know through a Private Message or an E-Mail and I will gladly work with you to sort out the best results.

I hope in a month or so I can make an open call for a few more marshals to join the Land System team. If you'd be interested in joining, you may also send me a message so I may keep that in mind for the future :D

I will be checking in periodically trying to collect various bits of information from you as players, including descriptions of lands and current things you own in the land system. If you have anything you want to send me now, you may message me on the Private Message or by E-Mail. While everything may not translate perfectly in the new format, I will do everything I can to work with you and come to a resolution.

As always, if you have any questions, please send me a message.

Have a good week!

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 22 Oct 2018 14:54 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.471 seconds