DECEMBER '18 Weather-related Safety Announcement

• JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
02 Dec 2018 13:52 - 02 Dec 2018 13:54 #1 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
DECEMBER '18 Weather-related Safety Announcement was created by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Hi all!!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Safety Marshal here...

As the calendar has now officially flipped to December, the prospect of Snow gets stronger... As of Today (when I am posting this), there is a STRONG possibility of Snow and Sleet for us starting Saturday Night of the 8th and continuing through Sunday morning/afternoon.

Temperatures forecast are as follows:
Friday: Hi 38; Low of 24
Saturday: Hi 35; Low 24
Sunday: Hi 38; Low 24

Means it will be a bit chilly- actually one of the coldest December events in some time... and I would like this post to serve as a reminder to have spare layers, extra socks and good cloaks for wearing.

I will have a few spare cloaks with me for LOAN- either message me via FB or catch me prior to Lay on if you need one.

There is NO REASON for folks to not be somewhat prepared for this weekend weather wise... Forewarned is Forearmed and I would like everyone to avoid cold weather injuries if possible.

As always, I will do my best to help those who need it should events dictate someone cannot avoid a Cold Weather Injury (CWI). Its my job guys... and I take pride in helping y'all.

PLEASE be mindful of the forecast weather and be prepared... It really is the best way to avoid a Brazen Dad Lecture. :cool: :cool: :-)

I will bring up signs of CWI up at Lay On too.

See you guys in a few days.

-John

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
Last edit: 02 Dec 2018 13:54 by JTinney (Swordsaint).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dennis Brand (Devin), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds