June 2010 Highlights

14 Jun 2010 20:20 #31 by Ashling MacKreagor (Ashling MacKreagor)
Replied by Ashling MacKreagor (Ashling MacKreagor) on topic June 2010 Highlights
General good times, spent a lot of time on the Kaldonia Statehouse porch (Two drink minimum)  Which, along with the lack of Dragoon Drama made this event a bit more laid back, in a good way.  Good times...
-Bran the new celt, you're awesome
-Yelling "get off my porch/lawn on several occations.
-Finaly getting to call my spirit effectively
-wondering why everyone was getting so upset over an honor duel.
-Practicly Jumping on Paetros after getting back from Celt plot.  "We'll be back in a half hour"
-Celt Plot
- NPCing 5:30am Quickbind plot spawn of sleep deprivation, stupid-o-clock and pure evil.
- *porch full of people with broken limbs" "Is anyone not broken enough to grab the Wiskey off the table?"
"I'm never broken enough to not grab the whiskey off the table!"
-Main mod was really fun, no one told me where I was suposed to go so I pretty much floated around between groups and it generaly worked out.
-the interesting Dynamic that seems to be emerging around the people I'm closest too, I'm curious to see where it leads.

Go big or go home

ooc:  Terri DePrima
  • Josephine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You're welcome.
  • Thank Yous: 64
14 Jun 2010 20:55 #32 by Josephine (mferro54)
Replied by Josephine (mferro54) on topic June 2010 Highlights
This was my third event ever, second if you don't count the ball that was held last year. I had a lot of fun despite physical discomfort and general out-of-shapeness.

Highlights
Being helped by Liam to make my character. You were hilarious.
Watching Bazan, the dwarven alchemist make potions that fizzed, bubbled, and changed color right before my eyes.
Toravisu offering to buy me a drink.
Having an IC epiphany while witnessing a baptism.
Feast. Holy Crap, feast.
Actually contributing to a fight despite being 1st level.
Being told by two different people that I was "Like a lion" and "terrifying with that polearm." That made me very happy.
Market fair was astounding. I have heard that it wasn't always such a popular event, but I hope very much that it continues to be.
The roleplay at previously mentioned baptism was great and literally tear-jerking.
Also, I have to thank Nadine (Remi Sylvaine) for letting me come into character as her younger sister and generally making sure that the event was totally awesome for me all around.

IG: Josephine Weaveforger,
Carlotta OZ
OOG: Mary Bouchard (nee Ferro)
14 Jun 2010 21:02 #33 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Replied by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar) on topic June 2010 Highlights
I have to say it was great to be back at an event.  Due to work its been since March since I've been around, But even then, I arrived just before Feast.
  • Arriving Just before Feast, and promptly being cornered for taxes... then making other people pay my taxes (Thanks!)
  • Yhatzi Feast! I always love it
  • Raven dragging me off to Pendarvin for insanity and fun. Sadly realizing there are far too many people from my home town at this game.
  • "Anyone who can fight or heal, you are required to go to this battle" *quick check of spells* "Nope can't fight, I'm going to the inn"
  • Main Mod: Sitting in the inn with a handful of new players telling stories and having a good time.
  • It is always good to see Friends.
  • Finding legit in game reasons for Ekat and Raven to be close together :-P ie. helping Raven back to the Inn after main mod since he was only down to 2 hit points.
  • Helping with the broken limb people by getting water and accidentally knocking into their broken limbs. I expected more then 1 to scream.
  • Seeing the Family and the Compania

That's everything I can think of now. I feel as if I am coming down with something but I am sure it is something that is going around the office, not KR Pledge.

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
14 Jun 2010 22:41 #34 by Ded Dawg O'Doul (Mohammad)
Replied by Ded Dawg O'Doul (Mohammad) on topic June 2010 Highlights
My hat's off to the Thin Young Man who drank the whole one gallon mug of  Root Beer to meet the Ale Belly Ogre Challenge .

He did it in about ten minutes  or less

It was incredidble

Huh! was astounded to say the least

We hold in our hands the harvest of what we have sown in Hope. Do we sow for Good? or for Evil?

Ded Dawg O'Doul

OOG = Dave Sullivan Sr; Indiana

Kanarak=VC999 Institutional Head
PC = Ded Dawg O'Doul. Inn Keeper
NPC = Huh! The Dumbest of the Ale Belly Ogres
  • Portia
  • Thank Yous: 2
14 Jun 2010 23:09 #35 by Portia (estark01)
Replied by Portia (estark01) on topic June 2010 Highlights
* Chroniclerites! Loved the Fri night tomb mod; it was hilarious that some people tried to hide behind Portia for protection. That notepad is not a shield.
* Finally seeing the library. Fun RP w Dr. Structo, and Bells (sorry I couldn't baptize you!)
* Attempting to court danger with Brik and Lina
* Chasing a variety of people down and hearing their stories one-on-one. Always my favorite thing.
* Checking out the night sky
* Getting razzed for lack of priestly skills.

Portia "Nosy McGee" Rom, Chroniclerite
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
14 Jun 2010 23:42 #36 by Belegchand (mcalo)
Replied by Belegchand (mcalo) on topic June 2010 Highlights

* Finally seeing the library. Fun RP w Dr. Structo, and Bells (sorry I couldn't baptize you!)

Honestly, being baptized in the Baronial Library, even if not officially, was an epic experience for my character.  I'm just happy that there were Chroniclerites there to welcome me into Travance so warmly!  Also, your priestly skills managed to save my life during that Friday night tomb mod when the Air Elemental viciously knocked me out by swinging nearly half my total body in one swing!

OOG: Matt Calo - Marshal
15 Jun 2010 02:22 #37 by Olivia Sau-Mai (Olivia Sau-Mai)
Replied by Olivia Sau-Mai (Olivia Sau-Mai) on topic June 2010 Highlights
I’m completely new to the larping idea but had a lot of fun. As for being in the woods for the first time I found it to be a rather interesting experience, never thought it could turn that dark. Yep, I’m a city girl.

Thank you to everyone that helped me during the early Saturday morning I didn’t even notice I screamed when falling down the path. I was so out of focus after that I don’t even know who picked me up since there were so many of you So Thank You to all you guys.

I npc’d all weekend but would like to apologize for my lack of swordsmanship, swinging my sword wildly was the best I could do. Sorry If I hit you in the wrong places. Next time it should be better.

Missed Market Faire, and was late for feast but would love to thank Raff, Mike, Jarrod, Samantha and the Kitchen Staff, loved that Sheppard’s Pie and the corn dogs.

Everyone was helpful and friendly a really good bunch thank you to everyone for a peaceful and yet adventurous weekend.

A special thank you goes to Cameron for making me smile after that fall. Also a special thank you to the Kalidonians and my cabin mates for welcoming me to your town.

Best of wishes to all the new friends I have made, I enjoyed all the conversations we had. Will see you in future events.

future character ~Olivia Sau-Mai
OOG: Maria T. Perez

~Olivia Sau-Mai~

OOG: Maria T. Perez
15 Jun 2010 12:14 #38 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic June 2010 Highlights
Highlights:
-Almost as soon as I arrive, people begin asking "Are you related to Steve Oros?"  Me: "No."  Them: "Are you lying?"
-Being told repeatedly throughout the weekend that I am the lovechild of Magnus and Aleister.
-Many thanks to my cabinmates for giving me a place to sleep, even if it's on the floor.  Certainly beats the car.
-Hanging out in Kaledonia with the Celts, Gypsies, and everyone else who stopped by.
-Beer bread, nomnomnom...
-Hookah.  Paetros, you are a wonderful man, and that was an excellent blend for the hookah.  It was honestly better than the blends I've had at the hookah lounge near my home.
-Actually being able to stay in character almost the whole weekend.  For my first event, I feel its an accomplishment.
-Shield wall with Ninjin and co.
-Having people tell me I should pick up the Berserker class after pre-feast mod.
-Interacting with everyone.  It was great fun, and everyone was in character.  Kudos to all.
-The look on Magnus' face when I handed him the boffer weapon I was using for him to try out.
-Going for a very peaceful and quiet walkabout Saturday morning, and finding treasure while doing so.  Score!

Lowlights:
-Next time I will bring delicious nommage to share.  I've been told I will be lynched if I don't bring cheesecake.
-Getting dehydrated and sick 4/5 of the way through main mod and having to bow out.  Thanks again to my cabinmates for their caring and concern for my well-being.
-"Two damage!"  "No effect."  ".....Shite."

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
15 Jun 2010 12:43 #39 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic June 2010 Highlights
Given that the beds and floor are wood, it matters little upon which one sleeps.  :)

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Lugh McSweeney
  • I got hiddlin's!
  • Thank Yous: 0
15 Jun 2010 16:45 #40 by Lugh McSweeney (Lugh McSweeney)
Replied by Lugh McSweeney (Lugh McSweeney) on topic June 2010 Highlights
The Celt mod was a cool piece of world building and was damn fun to boot.  I want to thank those who ran it and participated in it.  Favorite part:  Meeting the High Queen of the Seelie and giving up my staff to her to save Colin from giving up his dead father's armor.    

Any and all happenings with the Yhatzis.  From the generous to the serious to the hilarious, that group is a pleasure to be with both in and out of character.  

Springing off of that, staying in Caledonia.  Everyone knowing everyone and hanging out made sure there was no slow parts of the weekend.

The rest of the McKraegors working to make me feel welcome after so many months of absence.  Also, working to make me feel effective in combat (armor, buffs, trinkets, sparring)

The fight against the Glomites on Friday night and the pre fight wings with the Baron.

The Saturday morning encounter with the black ooze.  Steve looked so dejected the whole time.  Hard to take seriously, but fun to watch.

FOOD!  From Caladonian potluck to feast to Saturday night leftovers, everything was great.

Sneaking around and hiding a fugitive slave that turned out to be Ethan Archangel, who I'm told is a pretty big deal  (forgive my ignorance on this)

NPCing at main mod.  The combat felt like a real pitched battle.

Small RP moments all over the weekend that helped me develop my character and become involved more with the game (Druid's Grove meeting, Learning the Fauna Domain from Diane, meeting new people, attempting to assert control in Clan McKraegor, discussing Druid lore and Khitanese history on Sunday, too many others to list)

Lowlights

Night combat is always dodgy for me.  Had a couple of bad hits (I apologize to those involved)  Took a shot to the face and almost lost my glasses (thanks to everyone who helped me find them).

Being too exhausted to walk back to my cabin and change clothes after main mod.  

The heat, I am definitely a winter man.

Realizing I won't be able to come back for a couple more months.  

Lugh McSweeney
Druid of Clan McSweeney
OOG: Chris McMahon
15 Jun 2010 17:33 #41 by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
Replied by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks) on topic June 2010 Highlights
Awesome event overall, but as always there's a lot that jumps out.

-Awesome RP with Iz'tel. Goblin flirting is indeed silly and awesome.

-The great food at Drega'brunch, and the look on Steve's face as he had to play the ooze that attacked us.

-Getting lots of new weapons and supplies for combat.

-Great RP with Erim at the end of the Tomb mod.

-The portal mod just before the 6PM changeover. There was so much going on and so many people were involved that it almost felt like another Main Mod. And Bran your enthusiasm was incredibly infectious.

-Wonderfully delicious feast. The shephard's pie was delightful, and I never would have been  able to tell there was no meat in it.

-Main Mod craziness. Team Flanker was awesome, and got all of us a lot of compliments. Thanks guys, it means a lot.

-After the first tactical withdrawal to the previous clearing, while we're gathering the wounded, the flankers and a few others are watching the treeline for any threats. One of the big NPCs suddenly appears and calls "Holy Word: Pulverize!" He goes around asking for defenses, of which no one has any. He gets to me and, after sheepishly looking apologetic to everyone else, I say "Obscurement?"...At least 3 people stare at me and go "Where the **** did you get an Obscurement?!"

-Late night meat mod, and the success of my goblin burgers...which led to a few people confessing their undying love for me just for bringing them...

-Sunday NPC shift was great, from the Malycite chaos warriors ("If we can't sleep in, no one can!"), to the ogres who just wanted something to eat, to the great lizardkin mod at the end. Lots of fun.

-I actually slept really well this event. Here's hoping to keep up the trend.

I only have one real lowlight: Somehow, someway, I managed to miss every single instance of hookah the entire weekend. I'll have to make up for that at the next event.

In Service to Travance
Ser Winks Sharpthorn, The Resolute
Knight of Drega'Mire
Soul-Blade of Galladel

Alt: William Sterling
Chief Mechanic of the Kormyrian Sky Flotilla
Lead Engineer of the Travancian Railroad

OOG: Walter Soto
Marshal
Cannon Marshal
  • Quin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Captain Cupcake
  • Thank Yous: 15
15 Jun 2010 18:50 #42 by Quin (Quin)
Replied by Quin (Quin) on topic June 2010 Highlights

- Dancing in the rain.  Noticing a palatable feeling of 'belonging' with other dirty and wet common folk. 

Yes, I agree.  :)

Kenny was there! We had a waterfight.

Jeff is gross sometimes.

Tori's secret cupcakes.

Getting back to andorra stuff.

Not exactly talking about important stuff with people, but getting looks of concern--exactly what I was going for. Way to be vague, me.

Talking with Judge's hobgoblin guy was neat. Always a roleplaying challenge, it's very hard for me to pick good words good.

Chatting it up in the walk-in, haha. You know who you are. Sorry kitchen people!  :(

Bob always has good music playing on his mods.

The feast was yummy- the Yhatzi guys were so nice for helping out. When I walked into the kitchen looking hungry and lost I got five-star treatment. Thanks guys! Thanks Kelly!

Getting my shield repaired like five billion times.

See y'all at the festival!  :)

Quin K.
It isn't enough to talk about peace, one must believe it.
    And it isn't enough to believe in it, one must work for it.

Emily (MM/RPM)
16 Jun 2010 00:40 #43 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic June 2010 Highlights
Ooh, before I forget, another highlight of the weekend for me:  Thanks to all the other Celts for the warm welcome I received!  Collin, you certainly made Bran (and myself) feel welcome in Travance, and I look forward to many more fun moments like my post-shower entrance to Kaledonia where you greeted me with "Oh Bran, you're so dreamy!"  I'm still laughing about that one.

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
  • Radu Dragovic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • -Death is but a Door-
  • Thank Yous: 1
16 Jun 2010 01:08 #44 by Radu Dragovic (Radu Dragovic)
Replied by Radu Dragovic (Radu Dragovic) on topic June 2010 Highlights
Being told I am discusting, vile and have no manners ...many many times.  ::)

Rain finally coming.

Some great Mods, and some great NPC's on my monster marshal shift. Thanks!

Goblins are for stabbing! Snort!!

So much red meat, and the feast was fantastic, I loved the bean salad couldn't get enough of it.

All and All a great weekend.

Radu Dragovic-Guild Grave Digger and Carpenter of The Black Orchid Merchant Company

-Death is but a doorway, we are richer to of know you and luckier still to have called you friend-

OOG: Jeff Mclean
  • Erim Walker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I love Travance. There are shirtless men EVERYWHER
16 Jun 2010 14:16 - 16 Jun 2010 21:15 #45 by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
Replied by Erim Walker (shiva14b) on topic June 2010 Highlights

"I'm never broken enough to not grab the whiskey off the table!"

That was me :-P

I rarely post highlights, but today I've defnitely got to say (in no particular order):

1. Getting to know Radu/ Jeff McClean

2. Going from "wait, i'm leading 3 Yahtzi's and a goblin into battle?! I've had nightmares like this..." to "Go Team Flankers!" was pretty awesome. The team really held together, and the tactics worked. We cut 'em to ribbons from behind, and we didn't lose anyone. I'd let you guys have my back any time

3. From quotes to NPCing to Team Flanker, apparently making a lot of peoples highlights :-P.

4. Tobar: "Wow Erim, if that's true... I think you really may be more of a man than I ever will"
  Erim: "well, that was never really in doubt, but I appreciate the public acknowledgement anyway.

5. Everybody -- including myself -- going slightly insane when it started to rain.

6. Being so, so, so, so, SO close to having the "draw them back to the clearing" tactic work for once.

7. Since I lost my job a month ago, I've had little to do with my time but exercise. I can't believe what a different it made! I was practically running laps around the camp, and I fought all weekend without my muscles tiring.

On a slightly related topic, if anybody has ANY idea what could have caused the 3" diameter PITCH BLACK bruise on the back of my calf, could you give me a heads up?! I find the thought that something could cause a bruise that bad and I'd have absolutely no recollection of what it was to be slightly discomforting.

"Ok we can attack... but if we miss, we'll hit the villagers."
"I'm willing to take that chance!"

Things I am no longer allowed to do in an RPG :
31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.
73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.
74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"

[OOG Jenna
Last edit: 16 Jun 2010 21:15 by .
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
16 Jun 2010 19:47 #46 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic June 2010 Highlights

On a slightly related topic, if anybody has ANY idea what could have caused the 3" circumferance PITCH BLACK bruise on the back of my calf, could you give me a heads up?! I find the thought that something could cause a bruise that bad and I'd have absolutely no recollection of what it was to be slightly discomforting.

It was Derrick.  He wasn't at the event, but he's THAT good.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • Erim Walker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I love Travance. There are shirtless men EVERYWHER
16 Jun 2010 21:16 #47 by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
Replied by Erim Walker (shiva14b) on topic June 2010 Highlights

On a slightly related topic, if anybody has ANY idea what could have caused the 3" circumferance PITCH BLACK bruise on the back of my calf, could you give me a heads up?! I find the thought that something could cause a bruise that bad and I'd have absolutely no recollection of what it was to be slightly discomforting.

Giggity?

"Ok we can attack... but if we miss, we'll hit the villagers."
"I'm willing to take that chance!"

Things I am no longer allowed to do in an RPG :
31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.
73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.
74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"

[OOG Jenna
16 Jun 2010 23:02 #48 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic June 2010 Highlights
Giggity, indeed.  Also, you are now carrying his child.

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
  • Tyra Silverfang
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I eat dark god babies...
17 Jun 2010 00:41 #49 by Tyra Silverfang (Pracika Nightwing)
Replied by Tyra Silverfang (Pracika Nightwing) on topic June 2010 Highlights
i second this giggity but on a serious note i get those all the time from KR and it's usually me banging into tables or benches or something lol

"There is a difference between a hero and a coward. A Hero wakes willing to risk death. A coward wakes wishing for it."

OOG: Adi
  • Ninjin Khun
  • Death by Cookie!~
18 Jun 2010 16:42 #50 by Ninjin Khun (Ninjin Khun)
Replied by Ninjin Khun (Ninjin Khun) on topic June 2010 Highlights

+Wearing Magnus' Hat and being told to be heroic

INVOKE MAGNUS!!!

I'm trying but I keep getting punched in the face!

Ninjin Khun (Chanin Jaksarn)
Honor bound to House Zero
Runaway from Kingdom of Night
"How can someone like me see the light, when I was born in the Night."
18 Jun 2010 18:59 #51 by Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507)
Replied by Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507) on topic June 2010 Highlights

Lore: Derrick ?

www.knightrealms.com/forums/index.php?topic=5822.0

Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga
Hero of Auralion
Warrior of the White Wolf

- Druid

David Reyes
  • Secarius
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Cinis et Cinis Pulvis Et Pulvis
  • Thank Yous: 1
19 Jun 2010 12:14 #52 by Secarius (Secarius)
Replied by Secarius (Secarius) on topic June 2010 Highlights
staying in the monastery was awesome! if anyone ever tries to take that bed from me i will murderize them. or we can play rau-chambeau.. i go first. lol um.. showers saturday afternoon! npcing malycites sunday morning was SOOOOOO much fun! "for malyc! if we cant sleep in no one can!" lolz were had. um hitting paetros with imprison and him e4e-ing it back to me. neither of us had defenses.. so we were both stuck. was so hard to keep a straight face while watching him try to keep a traight face while watching me try to keep a straight face. "rumors of there not being enough food for feast were greatly exaggerated" btw feast was better after main mod when i was actually hungry.... bananas rafiki.. to kill for! my mass friday night. i LOVED giving it.. inspite of the fact that i had forgotten how much diffrent that kind of public speaking was/is to acting. i nearly had a stroke when i got up there. hope my "omgwtfhalpsomeonegetmeoutofhere!" stage fright didnt lessen it for those who were there for it. im definately want to give another big one like that. saturday afternoon glommite fight was fun. hearing Sorrel won the honor combat=win the return of Ethan and judge.. dun dun dun! main mod was awesome! um.... saturday day as my khitan was fun.. got to run around and kill something.. oh yeah also getting to go to the mages guild meeting as my khitan. that was.. entertaining. also seeing steve oros as the black ooze.. that was lolz. um.... got to talk to some ppl about learning some new stuff.. oh AWESOME convos with Brogan and Gideon @ the forge before mainmod. getting to see all you guys is what makes KR the best!... and we cant forget singing and dancing in the rain.. going crazy in the rain allowed me to keep my sanity from the heat and humidity

ALex S.
player of Brax the Barbarian
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
19 Jun 2010 14:02 #53 by geezer (geezer)
Steve as the Black Ooze, throwing acid bombs with a towel wrapped around his head looking very Keats ish.  I hurl some prayer and hit Steve, who says "Can't you see the white headband?"  I had no idea it was a white headband, so I ask for a do over, cause if I could hit him, I surely could hit a stationary trash bag. The other two PCs and I just kinda lost it.  Steve looked so pathetic.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster

19 Jun 2010 14:10 #54 by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
Replied by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks) on topic June 2010 Highlights
Couple other highlights that just came to mind...

-fighting alongside Lethias when the Glommites attacked the Inn. It's been an in- and out-of-character goal of mine since I started playing in March. Even though there was a HUGE difference in our effectiveness, obviously, it was still awesome. Not to mention hearing 5 Dissipates called as soon as combat started (3 from Lethias, 1 from Seamus, 1 from Edwin)...pretty hardcore.

-Ming Na talking about someone who crossed him: "Don't they know my people invented water torture!" *holds a candle in front of his face to look ominous...and succeeds*

In Service to Travance
Ser Winks Sharpthorn, The Resolute
Knight of Drega'Mire
Soul-Blade of Galladel

Alt: William Sterling
Chief Mechanic of the Kormyrian Sky Flotilla
Lead Engineer of the Travancian Railroad

OOG: Walter Soto
Marshal
Cannon Marshal
  • daryth
25 Jun 2010 10:28 #55 by daryth (daryth)
Replied by daryth (daryth) on topic June 2010 Highlights
I had a great first event.  It was awesome to hang out with the gypsies!  There was just so much to take in that I'm sure I missed a ton of stuff as well.

Thanks to Selena for hanging out with me even after my dramatic face plant after coming around the corner.

Thanks to all those who roleplayed in the 'bar' (not a tavern!) Saturday night...

Thanks to the gypsies (again) for teaching me all there is to know about the gods (we called it the quick and dirty guide to deities...)

Daryth
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
25 Jun 2010 10:58 #56 by geezer (geezer)
Like Gypsies actually KNOW anything about gods.  :)

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.724 seconds