September Highlights

• Lorick
  • Thank Yous: 0
22 Sep 2010 01:15 #31 by Lorick (Lorick)
Replied by Lorick (Lorick) on topic September Highlights
I just wanted to thank all the players who NPCed for me and Chris Saturday night. Between helping to set up the mod, doing all the make-up, coordinating all the flash pots and acting your asses off. You folks where absolutely fantastic. You where the "A" team and you made my weekend.

Also I need to give credit to Chris/Brogan, he has been a tremendous help these past few months with Long term Plot. So it's really Chris and Bob Plot :)
Thanks again!
Bob

Bob S.
Long Term Story Teller
23 Sep 2010 00:07 #32 by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy)
Replied by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy) on topic September Highlights
@ Bob: Thanks for the thanks, but seriously, we all had SO much fun NPCing for you. Next time you need an "A" team assembled, you just give a holler.
@ Chris Brogan: Look alive.  :D
@ Marika: Did we seriously say EXACTLY the same thing to "trample"? I'm pretty sure we did. lol.
@ Emily: That raspberry was definitely one of my highlights.
@ Paige (and the rest of the undead brothel): This one time... at undead camp... <3

Other miscellaneous highlights include:

*Mass. As always, Mal, watching you do that Kwildar-thing is one of the best things in existence.
*Plot. I know I said this to some people in person, but seriously, everyone who put work into plot this weekend, KUDOS. You did an amazing job, from disrupting the expectations of "how it works" (feast interruption = epic) to creating multidimensional NPCs, and everything else. Seriously. Win and cookies.
*Apparently there was soup and I didn't even notice. Sad story!  ;D
*Nice weather, for a change.
*Sword-of-faekin-pain.
*Finally getting to use Mercy! and the post-prayer victory dance that followed.
*"No, sorry. She doesn't look familiar."
*Teaching Orix, Tobar and Raphael.
*Learning (insert awesome thing here). I'm SO excited about getting to use it next event.
*Feast. Liz, you're my hero. Brendan, you're a lucky man.

Finally, a shoutout to the Roch boys: D'Artagnon, Aramis, Athos. I'm so glad to see the three of you finally in your RP element. Seeing you guys having such a great time this weekend made me look back on all those times when I told you that you needed to get out to KR, and you looked at me dubiously.... and now, I'm such a good friend that I'm not even saying "I told you so!" Not out loud, anyways. ;)

PS: "Would you like to hear a short joke?"  ;D

Main Char: Mother Remi Sylvaine
Priestess of Love and Song

Alt Char: Mira Aino

~*~ Nadine Morsch:: OOG
23 Sep 2010 15:02 #33 by Iz'tel Cloudunta (iztel)
Replied by Iz'tel Cloudunta (iztel) on topic September Highlights
Highlights:
-Being baptised into the Andorran church, and Brik teasing me about it later.
-Really fantastic roleplay with Magnus and Kwildar, as always. I think I cried twice IG this weekend. New record!
-A new side of Iz'tel's personality that came out: jealousy.
-PUPPIES!
-RPing with the satyrs and hearing stories of the Troll King.
-Goblin flirting with Winks was, as always, wonderful. Especially Father Edwin's reaction to said flirting.

Special note: NPC shift. While I loved the whole weekend, that may have been my very favorite part. Bob is an awesome storyteller and the people who I NPC'd with (ahem, undead brothel?) were fantastic. Thank you all so much.

Iz'tel Zero Sharpthorn-Cloudunta
Matriarch of the Sharpthorn Clan

"I've done some things I'm not proud of, but they were very adorable."

-Jacqueline Bryk
23 Sep 2010 16:42 #34 by Jade Peverell (Angel M.)
Replied by Jade Peverell (Angel M.) on topic September Highlights
This event was interesting. It was one of the most mellow events I've been a part of yet, but somehow it managed to make me the most sore afterward. (Giggity) As for highlights, let me see:
                                 ~ Having to arrive into Travance to a bloody Brogan, never good.
                                 ~ Fighting, A LOT.
                                 ~ Getting dropped A LOT.
                                 ~ Brogan draggin me into safety bubble and restraining me so I didn't get myself killed.
                                 ~ "When did you get so strong!"
                                 ~ Only crying twice this event!  :D
                                 ~ Amazing RP with Judges Hibernian. A+ to Judge for being awsome!
                                 ~ Almost marrying said Hibernian.  ;)
                                 ~ Fighting one of those gloom freaks, and dropping it without spilling a drop of my
                                    coffee.
                                 ~ SO COLD BY THE WATER!
                                 ~ And lastly, NPCing a wolf pup and being adopted by Brogan. Oh! And being potty
                                    trained by Kleiden!  :)
                                 ~ "Don't poop by Solomon's bed, he has a bad temper." Haha, thanks for the warning
                                     Kleiden.
There are those and a lot more, thanks to everyone for making this event run smoothly. I had a great time as always. See you all next month!

Jade Peverell

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home."
OOG: Angel Mowery

Role Play Marshal
New Player Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.499 seconds