October Highlights

• Oakroot
  • We all hope for happy endings... right?
  • Thank Yous: 1
11 Oct 2010 20:38 #31 by Oakroot (OakRoot)
Replied by Oakroot (OakRoot) on topic October Highlights
Pretty good event lots of relaxation time from the real world
Friday
-Getting to enjoy some good old fashion anger in my search for Toravisu
-Doing some RP with Dustin I believe telling me to hold my friends close.and never letting go A++.
-Relaxing on a tree chatting it up with Typhon like usual.
-Getting to Hang around with Emar before going off to NPC shift.
NPC
CHAOS WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all.
Saturday
-Being able to enjoy the wonders of the sloth tree with Kamei and Emar.
-Found out what the first Root Squad picture should be.
-Getting to teach BARKSKIN! SO MUCH FUN Oakroot+Flora=love.
-Commune with nature with 4 druids and a Dryad FTW.
-Feast was really good A++++ Fat man happy ^_^.
-Best KR sleep ever.
Sunday
-Getting a Gargoyle for the Enaxian temple.
-Going to the Farm of Mac Donald for breakfast shortly after forming team neutral.
-Sitting around with Toravisu, Luna, Typhon, Miso, Magnus, Ishima, My new Witch hunter buddy and Dustin talking about Positive energy drop kicks and our ideals on mages and what have you.

All and all good event very laid back and fun for me (saddly I think I had more fun sunday

Brinden Oakroot
Vassal and Gaurd of Kaladonia
Student and Squire of Lady Elawyn Brightstar
Follower of Chronicler and Son of Arawyn
*OOG*
*Clark Livengood*
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
11 Oct 2010 22:00 #32 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic October Highlights
Yeah, Travis as that travelling monk was awesome. And the mask threw me off.

Also. Clark. Kendo Stick.

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
  • Oakroot
  • We all hope for happy endings... right?
11 Oct 2010 22:12 #33 by Oakroot (OakRoot)
Replied by Oakroot (OakRoot) on topic October Highlights
Who can say they learned how to use their mind from an Orc berserker? I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brinden Oakroot
Vassal and Gaurd of Kaladonia
Student and Squire of Lady Elawyn Brightstar
Follower of Chronicler and Son of Arawyn
*OOG*
*Clark Livengood*
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
11 Oct 2010 22:13 #34 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic October Highlights
Biggest muscle in the body.

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
  • Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Be better than you were the day before.
  • Thank Yous: 172
11 Oct 2010 22:16 #35 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Replied by Oren Tenderson (Tormy) on topic October Highlights
I had fun despite showing up late, and without bacon to sell.

+saturday morning just bumping into one person after another asking about bacon, only to tell them that rats had gotten into my store house.
+the several talks with malcom germane, and thoughts that came to me as they happened.  You did give me a few things to really think about.
+being told that I am to lead people into a battle situation, and then just having bad luck a few times in a row.
+ believe it or not, I had a blast with the RP that was going on while I was in my first death scene in KR.  Everyone who was there for my slip into critical, and later into death, You were all great.  And the way the news was received when it was found out that "Oren died!"  The entire situation was great for me.  I didn't know Oren was cared for so strongly by the town until this past weekend.
-feast was alright, but being out ont he porch was a little hard, since there was not enough seating anywhere, and we didn't get anything until everyone was done with their portions inside.
+conversations with everyone of the wild mages, and many of the members of house zero, and some of the clergy and physicians about my death... who knew dieing could make so much RP bubble up?
+main mod... triage runners! over here, we defend the triage at all costs, and only one runner out at a time!  nothing got up there, and I was constantly getting people up that hill so they didn't actually hurt themselves.  It was awe inspiring.
+secret plot!!!! awesome!
-realizing I had gone the entire day without stopping long enough to find a place to sleep for certain.
+finding a place to sleep.
+more conversations about death sunday morning.
+Is that free?  I take some.  How about that?  I am going to need more than one bowl, or a bigger plate.
-BEEEEEEEEEEES!
+talking to the baron a few times to see more about bringing the bacon hut to travance...
+Odo and Oren talking about a new store house for Oren.

+: positive highlight
-: negative highlight

great time... never been so busy in the game before... never felt so wanted and cared about in the game before... this was a great event for firsts...

Captain Oren Zero Tenderson of the Royal Baronial Guard of Travance.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
  • Miso
11 Oct 2010 22:49 #36 by Miso (rafael45)
Replied by Miso (rafael45) on topic October Highlights

I didn't know Oren was cared for so strongly by the town until this past weekend.

It's because your death threatened the towns supply of bacon  ;D 

May the spirits guide your path
Miso
(OOG Rafael Mayorga)
11 Oct 2010 23:19 #37 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic October Highlights

I didn't know Oren was cared for so strongly by the town until this past weekend.

It's because your death threatened the towns supply of bacon  ;D 

Hah, I made that joke too.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • Alphonium
  • Thank Yous: 0
11 Oct 2010 23:34 - 12 Oct 2010 09:58 #38 by Alphonium (Alphonium)
Replied by Alphonium (Alphonium) on topic October Highlights
This is one of the best weekends ever for me.

Friday:
+ Low level mod part I was amazing, passing those tests were great
+ Store at the inn was nice too.  I liked the items there

Saturday:
+ Low level mod part II was the best mod for me so far.  Guarding Amalthea while she was getting the Maelstrom was tough due to hard elementals and the guardian as well as entertaining when the guardian blew out of the room most of the people.
+  Race against time defeating water/ice elementals getting keys to unlock friends was stressful.
+ Finally met another fellow dryad (first Teeg in August, now Oryx this month)
+ The fair was very cool; finally got a brown cape to replace the red robe I usually wear
+ Main mod as NPC, I loved how the scenery looked and how we pushed back the PCs quite a bit
+ Making new friends outside logistics while waiting to go to spot for main mod, very interesting conversations

Sunday:
+ Cleaning up while learning more about dying from Oren
+ Learned literacy and received a book on all druidic spells from Amazir (a scholar, sorry for misspelling)

Other highlights:
+ Going into another dimension with a candyland vibe was very cool; reminds me of something familiar
+ Getting level 3 soon next event and access to rank II spells will be very exciting
- So cold during main mod

Quote for the weekend (during low level mod part 2) "I'm a Dryad....Dry...Ad..."

Thanks to all for this event.  I hope to see you all next time around :D

"I'm a Dryad....Dry.....Ad..."

IG: Alphonium, Dryad (Druid)
OOG: Alphonsus
Last edit: 12 Oct 2010 09:58 by .
12 Oct 2010 03:51 #39 by Demitri Veisgart (Fitzpatrick McLauren of C)
Replied by Demitri Veisgart (Fitzpatrick McLauren of C) on topic October Highlights
Best game for Demitri yet!
~ making mithril sword that i was busting ass for
~ learning from Gideon
~ joining Alisandria
~ learning a trade
~ bacon cheeseburgers with Ming Na/Dan
~ making friends with people i never thought I would
All in all amazing!

IG: Demitri Veisgart & Fitzpatrick McLauren
OOG: Garrett Varady
12 Oct 2010 08:12 #40 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Replied by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar) on topic October Highlights
I also wanted to add that this is the best event I've been to in a while. I normally hit a level of bored in the mid-afternoon and a lack of caring during main mod, This time I was busy and moving a lot during the mid-afternoon helping with Bar and some Feast Prep (okay I was washing dishes) But I was busy and moving. Also my lack of caring about main mod didn't hit me until 45 minutes before the end.

Thank you Story Tellers and Plot Writers for an Awesome event.

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
12 Oct 2010 10:56 #41 by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
Replied by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks) on topic October Highlights
One extra thing I forgot, even though it was actually one of my favorite highlights for the event.

Master Shen: "There seems to be a problem with my bowl. I'm not quite sure what it is."
*Winks refills his bowl with chowder*
Master Shen: "Ah much better!"

In Service to Travance
Ser Winks Sharpthorn, The Resolute
Knight of Drega'Mire
Soul-Blade of Galladel

Alt: William Sterling
Chief Mechanic of the Kormyrian Sky Flotilla
Lead Engineer of the Travancian Railroad

OOG: Walter Soto
Marshal
Cannon Marshal
12 Oct 2010 11:21 #42 by dagnarusfirehilt (dagnarusfirehilt)
Replied by dagnarusfirehilt (dagnarusfirehilt) on topic October Highlights
I usually don't do highlights but I had such a memorable event.

Highlights
- Running into a group of 7 NPC's on the way to Kaledonia with Tari, yelling for help and realizing when help arrived that there was only one NPC left standing.
- Being dominated as an NPC Ogre with only 2 BP left and being ordered to kill my companions.
- As said dominated ogre being told to search my friend and bring back treasure, upon finding nothing cutting off his boot with foot inside and bringing it back.
- Playing a game of cat and mouse as a bounty hunter and thief posing as merchants.
- Being a NPC bodyguard on a Mod that involved stopping to get food and drink from the market fair.
- Great RP with a number of people about wild mages and how I will pledge myself to helping my half-brother fight his demon blood......
- Only for him to go off during a mod and almost take out a number of PC's setting off more great RP opportunity.

Lowlights

- Having to leave early and in a hurry due to unexpected home situation, for those who asked me everything is fine.

Can't wait to go again, though it will be a while because my daughter is due to be born in a little over a month.  Hoping to make the banquet if there is one this year and I'll see everyone there.
  • Lina Marinescu
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Only the curious have something to find
  • Thank Yous: 78
12 Oct 2010 11:36 #43 by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Replied by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi) on topic October Highlights
It was nice to be back after a two month hiatus.

In no particular order:

Trying to get out of going to the ball with Billiamm
Meeting a very special person and hanging out with her
Main mod looked awesome!
Adventures in coast haven
Being sneaky and taking lessons from Paetros  :)

IG- Lina Marinescu
OOG- Katie M.- Lead Monster Marshal

The stalwart soul has the will to live and is eager for the race ~Taylor Caldwell

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Raphael
12 Oct 2010 14:09 - 12 Oct 2010 14:16 #44 by Raphael (Raphael)
Replied by Raphael (Raphael) on topic October Highlights
Another amazing event. Cheers to everyone I had excellent 1-on-1 RP with- you know who you are. It's so difficult to put what I enjoyed about the game like this into bullet points, because so much of what I'm liking is is overarching and subtle. Nonetheless, here were some moments that stuck out, in chronological order

1:  Taking out the better part of an group of foes with Poetry. Can it get any better for a bard than that?

2:  Hot Spiced Apple Cider! Warms the body, soothes the soul! There will be plenty more next event folks.

4: The funerary service earlier on saturday. It was very moving, and has inspired an upcoming song, stay tuned.

3:

+ believe it or not, I had a blast with the RP that was going on while I was in my first death scene in KR.  

Actually William, I think death is one of the most role-play inducing events that can occur in a LARP. I hope that if I ever die, it's as circumstantially dramatic as it was when you did. I'm really glad you enjoyed it, and it was one of my highlights too.

4: Winning the entertainment contest without competing. That's always fun.

5: Getting closer with my queen than a young romani man such as myself could have hoped for.

6: The leprosy dream team- keeping Chris in stitches for half an hour merely by repeating the phrase "It's a spit! He spits it!"

7: Learning how to forgive someone properly by watching Paetros do it. Then utilizing that acquired skill in the following instance:

8: Getting beat within an inch of my life by Magnus. I guess I have one of those child slaver faces :)

See you folks all at the ball.

Raphael Arkanian
OOG: Emerson Daly
"There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are well-written, or badly written... that is all."
-Oscar Wilde
Last edit: 12 Oct 2010 14:16 by .
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
12 Oct 2010 22:24 #45 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic October Highlights
Where to begin ;D wow!

First and foremost I'd like to thank all those that made me feel welcome as I returned to Knight Realms. You all will never know how much it meant to me to feel the warmth of friendship...

moving backwards, saving that child from the slavers in Quan Liu's first official capacity...

morning smiles, warm showers... Actually making use of teacher of the tao ( I wish I could have helped you all but rules is rules, lol )  

khitan lessons

more joy, the worlds best hat can be a quan liu prop, thanks Marybeth...

WHO'S THE MASTA'... (always cracks me up)

welcoming kwildar to the fold...

Saturday night- main mod was awesome zahir's battle cry priceless...

guarding the dragon claw, left over cooz cooz yummo

awesome RP with Brother Germain among others...

cooking feast was actually fun... that's what knowing what your doing creates...

Death trap mod? Mae fong -is that Quan Liu your so supposed to be in there... Magnus - you should not be in here, we're all going to die... Qun Liu - story of my life..

what a fabulous Hat for Quan Liu...

and finally the arrival to camp and greeting all of the people in the world that matter the most.
Thanks again to every player, staff, or whatever your role may be, I appreciate your hugs, smiles and hand shakes.

LONG LIVE KNIGHT REALMS....

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
  • Radu Dragovic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • -Death is but a Door-
12 Oct 2010 23:20 #46 by Radu Dragovic (Radu Dragovic)
Replied by Radu Dragovic (Radu Dragovic) on topic October Highlights
Sho Nuff!!!

Radu Dragovic-Guild Grave Digger and Carpenter of The Black Orchid Merchant Company

-Death is but a doorway, we are richer to of know you and luckier still to have called you friend-

OOG: Jeff Mclean
  • CC Hahn
  • Thank Yous: 5
13 Oct 2010 19:54 #47 by CC Hahn (Corteccia)
Replied by CC Hahn (Corteccia) on topic October Highlights
My biggest highlight was getting to see a ton of old friends for the first time in months! I really need to come to events more often.

OOG: C. H.
  • Radu Dragovic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • -Death is but a Door-
13 Oct 2010 21:18 #48 by Radu Dragovic (Radu Dragovic)
Replied by Radu Dragovic (Radu Dragovic) on topic October Highlights
Now we need to tell alll of your new friends what you really did this weekend.......he he he.

Radu Dragovic-Guild Grave Digger and Carpenter of The Black Orchid Merchant Company

-Death is but a doorway, we are richer to of know you and luckier still to have called you friend-

OOG: Jeff Mclean
  • Oryx
14 Oct 2010 01:43 #49 by Oryx (Oryx)
Replied by Oryx (Oryx) on topic October Highlights
one thing, and one thing only:

"Riddle of Confusion"

"resist"

"......I have to arrest you now, Oryx."

"but...but...but...you shouldn't have said that in the first place!"

*squeak squeak*

"When they're gone out of his head, these words, they'll be gone, everywhere, forever. As if they had never been."

~Mother Oryx the Dryad
Faithful Voice of Gaia

OOG: Paige C.
14 Oct 2010 09:47 #50 by Sister Danae (Danae)
Replied by Sister Danae (Danae) on topic October Highlights
It was nice coming back after about 2 years and 8 months of being absent. While I can't say I'll be back monthly like I'd like to, I'll certaintly be around more often. Probably more in the warmer months, because face it, driving in snow is :( .

Honestly, it was amazing seeing everyone again. All of the IG and OOG hugs made this event like a homecoming.

I don't know if you got the message, but it was Officially the unofficial KR Oldertimers Event. In a way, it felt like I never left(except for the 100 some old people who had started playing in my absence. I feel bad I couldn't remember most anyones names, but there was just too many!)

A couple highlights :

Being the unofficial leader of the Healer triage. Josalin realizing from this its time for her to stop being a kitten, and grow up and take her place in the town. Trying to figure out how she's going to tell Solomon he has to stop treating her like a kitten..

Bringing Kamen back through the focus. After a few seconds of panic and worry that I wasn't going to remember how to do it, pulling off the perfect ress. Thank you again Derrick for one of the best resurrections that I have ever done.

Dragging Josalin's ward around with her everywhere. He was probably the only reason she stayed out of trouble and didn't get killed or tortured.

There is just too much to say about what happened this weekend. I love you all, and I can't wait to come back again.

Dame Danae Hainsworth
Cleric of Valos
Second Knight of Pendarvin

"Where something bad happens, you have three choices...
You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you."

OOG: Michaela Benton
  • RashaVonMorrgan
  • "Do you have to attatch the word Mookly to it?"
14 Oct 2010 10:23 #51 by RashaVonMorrgan (RashaVonMorgan)
Replied by RashaVonMorrgan (RashaVonMorgan) on topic October Highlights
Such a good weekend! Sorry it took so long to put up I've been away  :)

Highlights:
Friday
- How surprisingly easy it is to not be seen as Drow, laying not an inch from the path and not being seen! Excellent RPing from the people tortured in the inn by us as well.
- Danny's quiet/scary NPC (Also contributing to the Drow moment in the inn)

Saturday
- FINALLY getting to play my hobbit Oska! It went fantastically, I can't thank you all enough for the amazing RPs (There are too many people to name!) I had and not to mention the food I received was good too :)
- Getting to meet more of the Darkheart family (Killor & Josalin)
- Those at the table know what I mean when I say "Stoooooooooooooop"
- Rasha having a difficult lesson from Solomon  :D Even when he was scolding me I couldn't stop laughing to save my life!
- Main mod was pretty epic, the field looked amazing! Only down side being all those silly holes around there and the fact that I started freezing halfway through it and it seemed to take foreverrr but it was good :)

Lowlights:
- Mostly just the freezing cold that put a damper on the event but these things can't be helped :P Not looking forward to winter *shiver*

Ch1: Rasha Von Morrgan
Ch2: Oska Menos

Obbit?

(OOG: Hazel Hosler)
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
14 Oct 2010 11:19 #52 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic October Highlights
Goose and Stompin' Jake for the win - that was one excellent feast.  Next time, be louder with your announcement as to portions, Goose.

Teaching from all four of my professions and one higher list.

Good RP with lots of people.  In addition to my favs, there was lots of good stuff with newbs.  

Believing Paetros was leading me down the primrose path vis a vis his suggestions on how to treat the Gypsy Queen.  Etiquette for the win.

With all the above, not burning through my initial valance armor
Not using any BC skills
Not having to invoke skills from items once each period started.

Sometimes, a game does not have to be played to a conclusion for the lesson to be learned.

Giving some unsolicited advice to Fr. LaBelle, who despises Edwin.  However, it was good advice and he took it.  Will be ineresting to see how it develops after his public denouncement.

LUIS - the return of the Jedi.

Explaining to Chris G that he will get more beads as he becomes more Shen-like.

Resolving a matter of petty theft to everyone's satisfaction.

Finishing a three month research project which will in turn allow me to do more research.  

Some nice moments with Rob G.

Mixolydia grumbling about the cost of Applejack Reserve.  Edwin telling her it will be free if it is not, in her estimation, worth the cost.  Watching her face as she realized she will have to pay.  Always a pleasure, Jenn.

Mass with at least 9 separate races.  Ethan, Kwildar and I have distinctive styles which combined nicely.

Receiving a Magisterial ruling - finally

Tina actually at Market Faire - "I need some gold to buy food."    Is ife grand or what?

Using various methods to soothe Kwildar after he met some slavers.  Sometimes, being uncomfortable is the best thing.

Others as well, but they must flow to me.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Seámus Aeislin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Glaine ár gcroí! Neart ár ngéag! Beart de réir ár mbriathar!
  • Thank Yous: 30
14 Oct 2010 16:41 - 15 Oct 2010 21:34 #53 by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin)
Replied by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin) on topic October Highlights
There was a lot of good that came of this event, but then again, I have come to expect as much in my short time here at KR with everyone else.

Friday Night:

+ Got to spend some more time with my character's potential future wife, Luminista. Always a good thing.
+ Used as a taste tester for the various new Blackbird Ales. Anytime you need a guinea pig, let me know mate.
+ Was able to get dinner going without too many interruptions up until Low Level mod.
+ The shepard's pies I made went over rather well from what I am told, despite the potatoes not reheating through all the way.
+ Low level mod was awesome yet again, thanks Wally. I really feel like Seámus is coming into his own these last couple events.
+ Awesome RP with The Count, Sir Cinder, his other knight (forgot your name, so sorry), Raphael and Utgard.

Saturday:

+ Recieved a Mithril 1HE from Chris G.'s Khitan (whom I can never seem to remember the name of) in exchange for a free tab on truffles.
+ The sheer bulk of awesome food at Market Fair and the continual success of my truffle recipies. The best compliment I think I have gotten came from the Baron and Ethan, you guys know how to make someone feel proud of their work.
+ Had yet another nice chat with Gideon about random things and his hammer. Nothing earth shattering, just a nice chat.
+ The second half of low level mod, again, awesome job from everyone involved. Sad that Oren died, but, we at least did what we could for him.
+ Feast was just awesome, thank you Goose.
+ Main mod was some good fun, despite the cold and as said before, the field looked great. Just next time PCs... herd yourseves there in a more timely fashion,  :P
+ Interesting RP with Luminista's brother Sergei... "Like a HAWK Celtboy..."

Sunday:

+Kaledonia pot-luck breakfast featuring baked goods, taters and chocolate.
+ Being baptised along with Bran and Amalthea to Galladell. Also had a large IC burden lifted at the same time. Again, thanks Goose.

The only lowlight I can think of is the sheer lack of sleep I got all weekend.

IG:
Main - Sir Seámus Aeislin of the Clan MacInnes

Alt - Boryev Solvei, Baro of the Solvei Kampania
#bigtomdidnuffinwrong
OOG - Shane Johnson
Monster Marshal
Last edit: 15 Oct 2010 21:34 by .
15 Oct 2010 19:16 #54 by E Archangel (E Archangel)
Replied by E Archangel (E Archangel) on topic October Highlights
Just a few BUT FIRST
The BEST HIGHLIGHT was seeing Luis at the gas station before the event . I'm glad you made it through the darkness my brotha. You were missed.

The BEST rp even in a long time. Getting a vision of Klarington and some RP narrated by james.

The Morwenne Exemplar ritual was honestly one of the most well played, off the cuff rp I have seen in ANY ritual. The Dungeon Master Joe B painted some SICK visuals for us and made it EASY to rp. Mike, Kenny, Alicia, and Joe you guys are the BEST.

Building the guild back up and the Sorcerers coming to the conclusion that we don't NEED teachers because we should be the next group to lead the students was UNREAL. PC driven takeover and establishment through awesome rp BEATS THE HELL out of super npc BS ANY DAY.

A FANTASTIC conversation with Amalthea about her religious experience:

me: Galladell is the god of permanent death. We see it that NO one desecrates a body...by any means.

Laura: (the SLICKEST grin spreads across her face**...I Like the way that sounds..
Kudos girl!

Having another out of game conversation about the NEED for an awards banquet. BRING IT BACK.

See you guys in December!

Judge

Jediah Frost
  • Kleidin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 152
15 Oct 2010 21:35 #55 by Kleidin (Kleidin)
Replied by Kleidin (Kleidin) on topic October Highlights
It was great that us Druids got to help the plot along by working to find answers. 

was told to ask the gods where the priest was - Best improptu mass for light clergy. Hd Imar pray to Inax, Alister to Chronicler, Zahir to Brazen
Mass visions by the Druids communing with nature, and Oryx regarding how to aide in our fight with the scaremortals - and the lanterns and torches churned out afterwards.

My copper lantern now has an item card. wheeeeee.

Flameshots were the BOMB - since real fire - pissed off the baddys muchly

Thanks to Luis for giving me a month off from feast clean up. It was much appreciated.

It was so great to see Keillor after all this time - the man excaped from Kansas1 YIPPEE
and Joselyn too - missed you kittycat

Lady Kleidin du Tenkukai Weaveforger Laurent-Belmont of Kaladonia
Master Witch Hunter, and Elder Druid
OOG: Diane Sodher
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
15 Oct 2010 22:22 #56 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic October Highlights
*Scaremortal reads off list of demands on Friday night, while sitting in the Count's throne*

Kleidin: Flame Shot, 60 Fire!  Flame Shot, 60 Fire!

Gideon (Standing Guard outside): "Did she just attack the Lord of the Scaremortals while he was reading a list of..."

(Sounds of massive combat from inside the manor)

Gideon: "That's my Kleidin..."

[hr]

Valence Lessons are always a treat.  Sunday morning, I got to teach while I was learning, which is even better from an RP perspective.  I was actually amused to find out that the theory of the Negate / Redirect series was consistent from teacher to teacher.

Teaching new and old Mage students.

Finally being able to bring Garrun out without feeling guilty about not playing Gideon.  Spending 80+ build in one event on him - it's been a while...

FEAST!  Garrun to Father Morgan: "You have broken the laws of Valos.  As punishment, you must cook Feast every moon!"

"Wait, there's THREE Jaxes in town?!?"

Discussions on why NOT to learn Sorcery.  Excellent RP, from everyone involved.

I got my ceremonial robes from Seamstress!  Now, I need a reason to use them...

The return of Drew, Squeaks, Leanna, Luis, and many, many more...

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
16 Oct 2010 20:21 #57 by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai)
Replied by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai) on topic October Highlights
Wow, i usually dont take nearly this long to reply but here goes...

-Getting another go at running logistics Friday night. I have that much more respect for everyone who helps set up and send out encounters, its tougher than it looks.
-Slowly getting into dark elf costume while doing my MM shift and having everyone keep asking me, "Who are you going to NPC for?"

Wrath:
-Sneaking around town and then finally braving the Tavern. As soon as I got comfortable, a bunch of Nobles show up and question the hell out of me. XD
-Jumping into a portal after a large group leaves and being the last one through. Then the group being thoroughly surprised when they see me at the other end of the portal.
-Lucy the Yellow Sorceress
-Roleplay with Ilana and how Gypsy and Dark Elves have some things in common. :)
-Getting up the next morning and going to shower, while hiding from the daylight. Someone yells out, "Not to comfortable now are you!" and I reply with a rude jester and slink away up the hill.

Baoyu:
-A relatively relaxing event with nothing major happening to the Khitan people for once.
-Getting stomped by an assassin on the road when i got between him and his prey ;)
-Feast

Wrath:
-Following the town to the fields of Fallow and watching from the shadows knowing better than to get into it with anything down there.
-Getting hit with a psionic suggestion on my way back to the Inn (no defenses, ....have to get used to this again) and running crazed, screaming about everyone dying, as a dark elf, towards the Inn. Yup.

-Getting killed, yes this is a highlight. It caused me to play the character on Sunday instead of switching back to Baoyu.
-Getting brought back to life in the middle of the day, trying to attack Qwildar, and falling into the light of an open window in the process. Great role-play Mal!
-Qwildar giving me his robes to protect me from the sun, getting confused for Cinder, then running into real Cinder OOG.

OOG: -Adam C. Schaeffer
18 Oct 2010 14:43 #58 by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
Replied by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli) on topic October Highlights
I'm surprised I haven't posted up already, so here it goes =3

*Getting to meet old players! I wish I could've roleplayed with you guys!

Friday:
-Playing Luminista, getting to meet all the gypsies! =D I wish I could've stayed around as her longer, but I wasn't in a gypsy mood this month :(
-Eating Shepards pie! =D Thank you Shane!
Lowlight: Not having fun as Lumi D;
-Finally getting a hold of a rules Marshall and switching into Kamei
-Always feeling so loved as Kamei <3
-Getting to meet Adam's drow!! =D
-Louis and Justice!!! GREAT TO SEE YOU TWO AGAIN

Saturday: (in no particular order)
-Not wanting to wake up because it was cold XD
-Tree party!! =D Great times
-Sloth tree. Laying between Oakroot and Emar under the tree before feast, extremely warm.
-Getting to go out on a mod and be useful! Thank you Judge for asking Kamei to go :3
-Drega'mire brunch. Omg...Winks...best chowder EVAR
-Watching Aerin poke and prod at the jello brain hahahhaha
-May I say..PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
-Ekat's Apple goodies <3
-Being spoiled with hot apple cider by Mae
-Meeting Hazel's hobbit, who surprised Kamei with speaking Khitanese o_o

NPC:
SO COLD! You guys need to learn to hurry up and get to mod sites ;P I was seriously two seconds from calling it quits and asking the MM's if i could go back to logisitcs because it was too the point i could not feel my body. (Thanks Shane for keeping me somewhat warm).
*Best mod site EVER. It was so awesome, great job guys!!
-OOG talking and singing before the mod ^_^

-Going to bed right after NPC shift

-Being woken up four hours after going to sleep by three people, who then killed Adam's Drow and Mae Fang. And having Kamei feel horrible for not being awake enough to think things through to help.

Sunday:
-Having people try to get to the conclusion of what had happened that morning
-Getting put on somewhat of a guilt trip from Magnus
-Having Master Shen be the only one who understood what had happened and didn't blame us
And of course, SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN is always my favorite highlight :)

[Kamei Kunsai, Vassal and Health Administer of Kaladonia]
[Luminista Petsho-Aeislin]

(oog: Shannon F.)
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
19 Oct 2010 12:08 #59 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic October Highlights
Friday:
Learning teach while eating shepard's pie.
Refusing to go along with the low level mod until I finished my dinner.
Saturday:
Billiam(sp?) The lady's man.
Market faire, barking for 3 vendors at once.
Food... lots of food.
A surprisingly non-violent encounter with a group of bandits
Learning shafted mastery. The first step of my master plan!
Feast... delicious feast
Staying behind during main mod to keep the fire going.(you're welcome by the way.)
Oh! And getting the trinket out of the bandit encounter

Sunday:
Nice and relaxing... other than that big ogre thingy punching me in the arm that broke the day before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.818 seconds