March Highlights 2012

13 Mar 2012 02:06 #31 by Skye Sinyard (Vanessa)
Replied by Skye Sinyard (Vanessa) on topic March Highlights 2012
Only my second event, and must say I had Fun!! :-)

Pre Game: -Thank You Liz Rease *mae phong* for helping me out :-)

FRI: -Slow night in Travance...... "hahaha" Sure if you call Unead, Frost Giants, Frost Wolfs, Demons and Devils slow!..... :S
-Hearing about Ilana's capture, and Oren bugging out about saving her!
-Talking to a depressed, drunk Jack Cypher about wife issues and religion.
- Running from Ilana with Jack and Avaiiden to Oscliff, then the grueling yet extremely humorous process of turning Jack to a woman! "ha-ha The art of disguise" *falls over laughing* :silly:
-Hot Cider ::WIN:: Thank you Bat Cooper

SAT: -More Frost Wolfs!!!! argh lol Hahaha LOOT!!!!!! ::dance:: Blue Flower picking!
- Wanting the bard to keel over :pinch: *watching bard get hexed ::Priceless::
- Green Tea confection, hmmmmm *drool*
- Learning the art of wielding a sword, Thank you Oren!
- Oscliff under attack!!! when is shitt not..... :blink:
- Wondering whats Wormwoods deal!?! ::curiosity::
- Oren's catastrophic surge, being happy I was not there but worrying about his well being..! :(

NPC: -The Frost Wolf Choir!!!! :woohoo: *Howl*:whistle:
- Way to much fun on NPC Shift should b considered illegal!! :P
- Getting our asses kicked, "wait wasn't this ment for low lev??":huh:

SUN: -Sick, oh so sick :sick:
-Rank II spells muhahahahaah!!!!!!
-Missed Bacon Duty "damn"

Once again cant complain had a great weekend with sum amazing fokes!!!! Thank you all 4 such a great event :-)

-Skye Sinyard-
"No one in this world is kind not even those we in trust with our lives, people are known to disappoint."

-OOG: Vanessa Brennan-
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
13 Mar 2012 03:43 #32 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic March Highlights 2012

Elric_Ashby wrote:

Keavy Lylas Kennyreplith wrote: Oh man, what an emotional weekend for Keavy.

At one point, one wolf decided to flee, and Caelvan and I tracked it until it ran too far. When we came back, Archer was displeased.
A:"We were told to kill every single thing we come across! Go find it now and kill it!"
K: -becoming infuriated- "But it ran away! It won't harm us anymore!"
Had a shouting match until Keavy started growling and Bran had to hold her back.

Elric killed it...

You suck....at least the one I empathized with got away for sure.....lol

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
13 Mar 2012 05:48 #33 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic March Highlights 2012

caelvan renaith wrote: You suck....at least the one I empathized with got away for sure.....lol

Let me introduce you to the Cane Toad

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
13 Mar 2012 11:16 #34 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic March Highlights 2012

Skye Sinyard wrote: - Running from Ilana with Jack and Avaiiden to Oscliff, then the grueling yet extremely humorous process of turning Jack to a woman! "ha-ha The art of disguise" *falls over laughing* :silly:

Oh my god yes! This was hilarious. He was so much better at being a girl than me XD

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
13 Mar 2012 12:06 #35 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic March Highlights 2012
Awesome weekend. I didn't have a spare moment to talk to half the people I wanted to, or get half of the things done I wanted to. Never been happier being overwhelmed.

-Orias and Draknar's "Choking a B****h Lessons" I don't think I have it figured out yet.

-Ava and myself getting divorced, and then the up and down all weekend of us figuring each other out and where we stand. So far I'm at 3 warm embraces and 2 nut shots. It's like we were really married/divorced :-P

-Hearing Ilana was trying to hunt me down, and the subsequent changing of myself into a Bedouin woman. Thank you all who participated/interacted with me, I hope you had as much fun as I did.

-Politics: I <3 you. But you seem to hate me. Working on that.

-Treasure Hunt Mod. If the goonies ever were to happen in KR, I swear that was it. <3 Dan Gill: I could almost not stay unconscious from laughter with your ridiculous: "Heh heh, wuz eazy as pie."

-Ostcliff Meeting. Disturbed 3 times. But we finally made it all the way through it.

-Meeting with Lao Tzu, It was an awesome scene. Thank you SO much Chris and Angel for braving the cold for that long. I had a blast

-NPCin main mod. Always a good time. Great practice to have claws vs. Polearms. All of you PC's are great fighters!

-Hookah, Hookah, and Hookah, Also: War stories.

-Talking with "new" Haroldson. "I kinda like this guy. He's not so bad."

-Doug E. For giving me an opportunity to use /every single/ Lore/Trade on my sheet. Had a blast!

-Warrior Monk/Tao Meeting/Training. Such good RP both pre and post combat. Was worked to the bone with that fighting but it was amazingly fun!

-Walking with Aliester and finally getting some direction about this Malin Guy/Gnome stuff.

-Everyone/everything else. There was too much going on for me to remember it all. But it was an amazing weekend and I enjoyed every moment interacting with all of you!

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
13 Mar 2012 13:17 #36 by Narcis (ChrisR)

Prof. Jack Cypher wrote:
-Orias and Draknar's "Choking a B****h Lessons" I don't think I have it figured out yet.

That conversation started EVERYTHING....
She was pretty sure that they wanted to choke her more than you did..... Ava took it as a "Oh look at those big strong guys, they want to choke me? How sweet of them!" Oh boy how that disordered thinking has gotten her in trouble..

Prof. Jack Cypher wrote:
-Ava and myself getting divorced, and then the up and down all weekend of us figuring each other out and where we stand. So far I'm at 3 warm embraces and 2 nut shots. It's like we were really married/divorced :-P

I loved when I kneed you in the balls the first time and everyone in the bar just turned and looked at me. It was fantastic.

Storyteller / Marshal
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
13 Mar 2012 15:15 #37 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic March Highlights 2012

Ilana Darkwood wrote:

caelvan renaith wrote: You suck....at least the one I empathized with got away for sure.....lol

Let me introduce you to the Cane Toad

Cane Toad?

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
13 Mar 2012 15:55 - 13 Mar 2012 16:07 #38 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Replied by Cedric Moss (mastermike) on topic March Highlights 2012
MORE STUFF!!!

-Ming Na and Rossette helping me accomplish my goals. Thanks guys! I could not have done it without you.

-Cedric ACTUALLY laughing at something.

-Sitting at the Dragon's Claw, next to Ava while she was quietly flipping out over Ming and Wormwood's conversation that was taking place not fifteen steps away. Not being able to stop myself from making things worse for her.

Cedric: "I call upon the might and the magic of the solid Earth to summon forth, stone grip."
Ava: "With the ultimate knowledge of the Arcane, I dispell stone grip"
Cedric: "I call upon the might and the magic of the solid Earth to summon forth, stone grip."
Ava: "With the ultimate knowledge of the Arcane, I dispell stone grip.Don't do that again!"
Ava: "With the ultimate knowledge of the Arcane, I dispell stone grip. If you do that again I'm going to attack you!"
Cedric: "I call upon the might and the magic of the solid Earth to..."
Ava: "I mean it! I will unleash on you with magic missiles!" As Ava looks like she's about ready to stand and prepare a spell packet.

-Conversations with Jack Cypher are always interesting.

-Lesson on Lore: Religion.

-Learning deep story lines about Trevance.

More to come!

"If I heal you every time this happens, how then will you ever learn to properly choose your battles? Come see me after the clotting begins. That way I'll know you had enough time to think on how to better handle yourself the next time you get angry."

Cedric Moss
Healer, Mage, and Vassal to Alisandria

OOG: Mike Lamkins
Last edit: 13 Mar 2012 16:07 by Cedric Moss (mastermike).
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
13 Mar 2012 16:00 - 13 Mar 2012 17:18 #39 by Narcis (ChrisR)

Cedric Moss wrote: -Sitting at the Dragon's Claw, next to Ava while she was quietly flipping out over Ming and Wormwood's conversation that was taking place not fifteen steps away. Not being able to stop myself from making things worse for her.

Ava: "With the ultimate knowledge of the Arcane, I dispell stone grip"
Ava: "With the ultimate knowledge of the Arcane, I dispell stone grip.Don't do that again!"
Ava: "With the ultimate knowledge of the Arcane, I dispell stone grip. If you do that again I'm going to attack you!"
Cedric: "I call upon the might and the magic of the solid earth to..."
Ava: "I mean it! I will unleash on you with magic missiles!" As Ava looks like she's about ready to stand and prepare a spell packet.

I totally forgot about this! It was really making all the anxiety worse. I'm pretty sure Ava would have been totally okay with being felled in the inn for attacking you. She didn't think that Cedric would annoy someone like that but apparently she was wrong.

Storyteller / Marshal
Last edit: 13 Mar 2012 17:18 by Narcis (ChrisR).
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
13 Mar 2012 17:08 #40 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic March Highlights 2012
You don't consider the earth Sacred? Elawyn, Oakroot, Kleiden!!! We must attack this obvious Dark Druid!

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
  • Moirya
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 35
13 Mar 2012 17:15 #41 by Moirya (Moirya)
Replied by Moirya (Moirya) on topic March Highlights 2012
Alot of things learned this weekend, when sometimes, common sense isn't as common as it should be.

Liam- thanks for the seer encounter. A pleasure, as always. Zach, please don't try to guess what the seer will take. It just makes it worse. :P

Frost giants? What frost giants? I managed to miss all of them all the up until main mod, the slow motion mod.

Saturday night was shenanigans. As ridiculous as it may have been, some excellent RP came from it. Such as Tirsen dispelling most of my misconceptions about Paladins.

After getting into a tizzy, getting some hot cider from Bat Cooper(thankyousomuch) and preparing to walk outside, I walk RIGHT onto the porch and into a trap laid by DrowVince and DrowSteve. I hate you two. I just wanted to sit on the porch, the upside is they caught themselves in the trap radius.

Interesting conversation during feast with folk I never really get to talk to, thank you Alisandrian table that I screwed up the seating arrangements on. Apologies!

It seems like everybody had Something Very Important going on all weekend, as a matter of fact. Also, telephone is a dangerous game and hearing the version of the story after the third person hears it is simply impressive.

Jimbob, Almighty Zander hear my prayer, whiskey, beer, cigs and -blank-!

Possible Gypsy exterminatus, no surprise there.

Draknar time. I enjoyed one of our only real interactions ever, in which I comment on how calm you look, just sitting there and you just pat the seat next to you. Apparently, Draknar knows how to deal with existing.

Moirya : Ugh, I don't want to do that.
Angelica : Fine, then I will.
Moirya : No, no. It's okay.. I'll go do it.
Wormwood : Didn't you just say you weren't going to do that?
Moirya : Yes, just because I do not want to do something doesn't mean I won't do it.
Wormwood : I'll remember you said that
Moirya : ............and leaving now.

Wormwood, the constant creeper.

Leading people to the Monster zone. Expecting Goblins, getting bandits, it's all good. I'm sure you guys have uh.. got this. Good luck!

Prin mainile mele,
Moirya Arkanian
Squire to Sir Magnus Von-Ritter
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

OOG : Sam Dio
Logistics Marshal / New Player Marshal
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
13 Mar 2012 18:32 #42 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic March Highlights 2012
Also: belt of gender bending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
  • Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Be better than you were the day before.
  • Thank Yous: 172
13 Mar 2012 19:05 #43 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Replied by Oren Tenderson (Tormy) on topic March Highlights 2012

Moirya Arkanian wrote: Jimbob, Almighty Zander hear my prayer, whiskey, beer, cigs, stories, holy word: squeeze box!

FIXED

Captain Oren Zero Tenderson of the Royal Baronial Guard of Travance.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
13 Mar 2012 19:36 #44 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic March Highlights 2012

Elric_Ashby wrote: Also: belt of gender bending.

THIS!

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
  • Moirya
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 35
13 Mar 2012 19:58 #45 by Moirya (Moirya)
Replied by Moirya (Moirya) on topic March Highlights 2012
Will- I did not fill in the blank because it was not a PG-13 word. But I approve of your additions :P

Prin mainile mele,
Moirya Arkanian
Squire to Sir Magnus Von-Ritter
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

OOG : Sam Dio
Logistics Marshal / New Player Marshal
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
13 Mar 2012 20:35 #46 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Replied by Nicoletta (fyperia) on topic March Highlights 2012

Tobar wrote:

Elric_Ashby wrote: Also: belt of gender bending.

THIS!

Ardis giving me permission to make fun of Sorel while he wasn't around? YES. ("Wait... Sorel, if you found a belt of genderbending, why are you still a girl?")

OOG: Zelda Turqman
  • Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
13 Mar 2012 20:40 - 13 Mar 2012 20:49 #47 by Chris G. (Cross)
Replied by Chris G. (Cross) on topic March Highlights 2012
3 Posts, a new record!!

Also, Angelica in Sorel's armor, weekend highlight.... that and having Oros beat on me for some odd half hour alone in the woods on Friday Night was pretty epic.

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
Last edit: 13 Mar 2012 20:49 by Chris G. (Cross).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na)
14 Mar 2012 16:00 #48 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic March Highlights 2012
As always, good times, shenanigans, and entertainment were had by all.

Friday:

-The return of Bran! It was good to see people again, and it's always great to see how people interact with Bran.
-Graveyard mod and Seamus' first Berserker Rage in 7 years.
-Drinking in the monastery and getting a bishop drunk. My bad.

Saturday:

-The return of Guinness brownies and the looks of avarice on peoples' faces when I brought them out.
-More Chaos Warrior students! It's flattering to be sought out specifically for teaching the class. I've a feeling Keavey'll make a good one once she gets the hang of it.
-James C. Kimball: Goblin Shaman and the duel to the death of Bran vs Earth elementals.
-Flower mod, and Bran's new pet wolf Connor.
-All of the RP between Bran and Lorelei concerning religion.
-The night Magnus Zero, I mean Patty Murphy died.
-"Congratulations, you just broke lowbie main mod."
-RP with Keavey about the ethical dilemma concerning killing one's own kind.
-NPC shift: Kames Z. Jimball/Jonas James. Petunia wants to mate Archer.

Sunday:

-Khitan things with Dan, Derrick, and Louis. I'm stoked for this.
-More Chaos Warrior students!
-I'm getting head scratchies and massage, don't make me move.
-Master Warrior lesson number 1. I swear, I'll get some physical defenses.
-The things that are said during a 5 hour ride home are varied and vaguely terrifying.

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
  • Dimetri Yhatzi
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Si khohaimo may pachivalo sar o chachimo
  • Thank Yous: 127
14 Mar 2012 22:25 #49 by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Replied by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart) on topic March Highlights 2012
Weekend NPC'ed again...number of times asked about PC: 18

I had a lot of fun helping Mike Smith and frost giant plot. Thanks again for allowing me to help you.

-Started off with Assassins and Frost Giants...come join me, or die (Either is ok). Then, 20 so minutes of torture with no answers gained! Sorry...the information kiosk is closed.
-Budhi of the Dromi tribe appears...so many foreign spectacles. Your in dire straits but hey I can help your less fortified people out. Sometime tomorrow, please spread my word my trusted brethren.

-Breakfast cooking...started dazed, ended strong. But...mmmm fluffy pancakes!
-Flower Mod...Brudi returns. No one knows what he is about. Convinced the less fortified to get lost in woods for over a hour. I later found our guide was a bit lost himself. Tried it again a second time...SUCCESS!
-Feast...mmm pot pie and fruit. Heaven!
-First time helping Paladin mod, last time helping while its winter outside.
-Guard duty with a surprising twist :cool: . Inventing of the game of "STICK" out of straight boredom. Hope Ostcliff loved the new game.

-Breakfast...Eggs (with cheese, red and green peppers), bacon, sausage. Delicious. Donations of Bacon and Italian sausage saved the day (Thanks again).
-Turned in my Dragon's Claw Inn chef hat for the personal baconmancers chef hat...may the 16 slabs of bacon be cooked. Amen!

Dimetri Yhatzi
Viceroy of Ostcliff
Druid of the Conclave.
Master Merchant and Locksmith, The Purple Thistle
Mashkar le gadjende leski shib si le Romeski zor

Damian VanHart - OOG
Marshal

"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."
  • Aemorniel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • In Truth, all things are Bound.
  • Thank Yous: 108
14 Mar 2012 22:27 #50 by Aemorniel (Aemorniel)
Replied by Aemorniel (Aemorniel) on topic March Highlights 2012
Penguin, you are a weird one. Goof.

Loremaster Aemorniel Estelwen Silverbow
The Quill of the Witch Hunter Academy of Travance
Apprentice to the Baronial Small Council
Court Scholar of Pendarvin
Assistant Editor and Columnist of The Travance Chronicle

While Others Succumb, We Overcome
~~~~~~~~~
OOG--JJ G.

The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased. It can only be accepted.
  • Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
15 Mar 2012 00:48 #51 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)

DMVanHart wrote: -Turned in my Dragon's Claw Inn chef hat for the personal baconmancers chef hat...may the 16 slabs of bacon be cooked. Amen!

Once again, I thank you for helping me out with that.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
16 Mar 2012 02:11 #52 by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
Replied by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli) on topic March Highlights 2012
Wow I haven't done one of these in awhile, let's see!

In no particular order::
-Getting there a bit later than normal with my lovely Karla
-The full return of Kamei!! It's been AGES
-My amazing secret getting closer and closer to being accomplished!
-Getting to use basic escape for the first time to get away from demons!
-Being in the right place to heal people as basic escaping
-Story: Mae Fang finally made Kamei tell Ming about the wedding between Baoyu and herself(Kamei), to which now Mae and Ming have taken over organizing the entire wedding without much input from Kamei or Baoyu.
-Great role-play moment with Baoyu out by the pond (Swans were a nice touch)
-RETURN OF BRAN'S BROWNIES <3 -omnomnom-
-Learning one of the most useful skills in game! Resuscitate! WOO, just please everyone..no dying.
-Getting to assist Maxwell with a reanimate, and freaking out afterwards because of touching dead things
-Playing with tiny magnetic balls with Paige(Kristin) was fantastic, thank you Amizar!!
-Receiving a wonderful bracelet from Baoyu ^_^
-Getting SLAUGHTERED on low level mod as wolves
-Also, it's odd when you look down and see yourself bleeding without knowing it initially...not fun.
-Helping Damian and AJ write up cards in logistics...all of the silly singing shenanigans! =D
-Seeing everyone all blue-d up was awesome XD

Overall, great event for role-play as usual =) Can't wait for you all to see more of Kamei! Especially since she is going to be way more useful XD

[Kamei Kunsai, Vassal and Health Administer of Kaladonia]
[Luminista Petsho-Aeislin]

(oog: Shannon F.)
  • Tsoli
  • Life is simple, but we insist on making it complex
  • Thank Yous: 63
16 Mar 2012 13:41 #53 by Tsoli (Tsoli)
Replied by Tsoli (Tsoli) on topic March Highlights 2012
Totally forgot... Mike Smith being OOG in his car on Sunday, too funny

T'soli Silverbow of House Silverbow

If we call for the proof and we question the answers,
Only the doubt will grow

OOG: Bill Friederich - Live while you Live
Kitchen Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
  • Kuo Kun
  • Thank Yous: 34
16 Mar 2012 17:27 - 16 Mar 2012 17:27 #54 by Kuo Kun (Kuo Kun)
Replied by Kuo Kun (Kuo Kun) on topic March Highlights 2012
Stick, the game for bored guards and farmers everywhere.
Last edit: 16 Mar 2012 17:27 by Kuo Kun (Kuo Kun).
16 Mar 2012 23:31 #55 by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai)
Replied by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai) on topic March Highlights 2012
-Playing Baoyu for a full event for the first time in forever
-Ray Hunter the Ice Giant
-Sorel and Baoyu's arranged marriage
-Swans

OOG: -Adam C. Schaeffer
  • Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
17 Mar 2012 00:29 #56 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)

Baoyu Kunsai wrote: -Sorel and Baoyu's arranged marriage

Glad to see this made highlights.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
21 Mar 2012 19:02 #57 by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
Replied by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli) on topic March Highlights 2012

Baoyu Kunsai wrote: -Playing Baoyu for a full event for the first time in forever
-Ray Hunter the Ice Giant
-Sorel and Baoyu's arranged marriage
-Swans

I forgot about Baoyu and Sorel's arranged marriage! XD Looks like Kamei is going to have to honor duel Sorel for Baoyu..... ;P

[Kamei Kunsai, Vassal and Health Administer of Kaladonia]
[Luminista Petsho-Aeislin]

(oog: Shannon F.)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.756 seconds