June event highlights

• geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
11 Jun 2008 10:02 #31 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic June event highlights
How could I forget Lisa Hill's womanizing NPC.  With her bad french accent, she reminded me of Boris Badenov.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Paige
  • Est July, 1202
  • Thank Yous: 1
11 Jun 2008 18:36 #32 by Paige (Paige)
Replied by Paige (Paige) on topic June event highlights
Im not one for actually drinking or eating anything at an event but for once I took care of myself. However I came close to falling over, moral of the story, drink and eat a lot of little intakes. It does wonders for myself.

- The whole 'a high elf, a sylvan elf, and a dark elf walk into a bar' situation did happen.. with a unison response of 'is this a joke?'
- Lord Shen kidnapping me. Seeing Olaf again under Travancian circumstances(shackled by mithral chains in Lord Shens keep and the beginnings of what would of been torture latter on if two fellows didnt unlock and 'rescue' us). Derrick I love when you pick on me, its great.
- After escaping, running into a very distraught Seamus who explained that him and Kiellor just couldnt and wouldnt let me die even if it meant killing Lord Shen.
- The six hours of shenanigans with Solomon, Aliester, Mai, Kiellor and other peoples... the random honor combats that ensued.. including an appearance made by a huge bear.
- Breakfest.. it figures I couldnt eat the blueberry pancakes :(
- Picture taking once again! Im a bit rusty and it was hot but I did get a few cabin shots. To those who decorated- awesome job! Andys cabin and Gweynnads were really nice.
- Germaine finding me a cleric teacher and making sure that if I really wanted to continue being a cleric that I would do so the right way. Good RP with both Germaine and Br Jacob.
- Napping through main mod. Only to be awakened by Kiellor and Solomon and the conversations that followed. Including a trip to the Inn by myself to get some left over grub.
-Thank you Matt Volk for making research work for me and Gideons help(if it wasnt for you I wouldnt have been able to think of questions, I was so tired and heat sick). Thats the first time in a year and a half I researched and found answers in the same day. w00t
- My little sunday mod, it ran a bit late but expect more next event. To chris and damien, awesome job RPing the hints I gave you.
- Seeing Joe Dios again, I misseded you. -hug-

Aside from the heat, I had a good time.

Templar Paige N. Merlot Darkheart of the Kindred Oak

"Act not in hatred or in spite
Even if it means your life"

Heather ~OOG Human
14 Jun 2008 11:28 #33 by Mother Rosa (Kate)
Replied by Mother Rosa (Kate) on topic June event highlights
First off, best weather ever. I will cherish the memories of it next winter when we are all dying of frostbite.

Wonderful event, thank you to everyone who made it what it was.

Friday
-the way capturing/killing a were-leopard ended up tipping us off to some shady dealings in the graveyard was perfect
-finding the meteor site with only a few others and deciding that pushing dirt on it was the answer (for now at least)  :D
-Having to be first-aided by an NPC (must learn to die more loudly)
-All the clergy related drama around the portal
- Oh and how can I forget, black sorcery portals collapsing in a lot of ouch, thanks Janus

Saturday
-Market fair went so well this month, I appreciate everyone buying my tasty foods
- Finally getting to hold mass
- Having Simthalas mistake me for a scholar... Again
-Welcoming in summer and the humbling gift given, funny how something unexpected can turn a character so far around
- Getting to be Little Morwenne (or young Morwenne) and her demanding that I be a human again
- Training new Gaian priests (woooo) :)
- Getting to fight main mod for once in the front lines beside Tyros and not die every time something hit me

There was some general, all around amazing RP with various peoples this month including Brother Jacob, Lord Shen and the TGs. Soo thanks for being so spot on everyone.

Mother Rosa
Priestess of Gaia

"That which yields is not always weak."

((oog: Kate L))
  • Niotrul
  • Thank Yous: 0
20 Jun 2008 17:09 #34 by Niotrul (Niotrul)
Replied by Niotrul (Niotrul) on topic June event highlights
I forgot the best thing about Friday.

Playing an undead, who advanced on the inn and got beat into the ground. Then I laid there for about 10 minutes, waiting for them to finish looting me, then laying there for another 20 because the Drow took my bone weapon and I didn't feel like standing up as i went out of game to ask them for it. So I laid there and waited patiently for someone to return it. Which they did eventually. She did have a point though: don't let them catch you holding a giant bone if you are a Dark Elf. Besides, that gravel was unusually comfortable as I stared at the sky as a skeleton, people poking and kicking me for whatever reason.

Safety in numbers is only as good as the number awake.

-James Rainey
23 Jun 2008 08:06 #35 by Michelle my belle <3 (marisolmichelle)
Replied by Michelle my belle <3 (marisolmichelle) on topic June event highlights

I forgot the best thing about Friday.

\ then laying there for another 20 because the Drow took my bone weapon and I didn't feel like standing up as i went out of game to ask them for it. So I laid there and waited patiently for someone to return it. Which they did eventually. She did have a point though: don't let them catch you holding a giant bone if you are a Dark Elf. Besides, that gravel was unusually comfortable as I stared at the sky as a skeleton, people poking and kicking me for whatever reason.

hahahahaha.

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.537 seconds