Event Highlights June 2016

• Imrahil
  • I hear, and I forget; I see, and I remember; I do, and I understand.
  • Thank Yous: 216
28 Jun 2016 21:27 #31 by Imrahil (Brendan Barrett)
Replied by Imrahil (Brendan Barrett) on topic Event Highlights June 2016
Honestly didn't accomplish much IG this event, but still have some glimmering moments and back-pats to throw around.

I really enjoy the community RP point cards, and enjoyed reverse pick-pocketing people with them. Undiscovered 2/2.

I've had a few instances so far of combining two lessons into one session, and really enjoy the mental gymnastics of finding ways to tie them together. Hope this most recent attempt was good for you too, Rob!

Kitchen crew is really coming together. Had a bit of a rough show of it with three people trying to get feast done, but service, and from what I heard cleanup had their acts together. I'm proud of you guys. You know who you are. :)

Main mod tent puttering and the glowstick creation/destruction cycle.

The Jay's (Marin and Feldman) really outdid themselves this weekend. Particularly love the Londwyn physician doing not one, but two rituals. The prison creation was well done by all involved, and well orchestrated.

Got to play the alt I've been noodling for over a year now Friday night, and he seemed to be well received. Got to interact with some more newer players than I regularly do, attend one of Caldor's masses as a faithful for once, secured himself a steady gig and opened the door for a few other options. Most of all, I enjoyed being able to play more of a hair-let-down character. I can't wait to see where he goes!

Lake time on Saturday and Sunday post lay-off. Angry sun: 0; Lake goer's: 1.

Even feeling as though I accomplished little if anything with my main this weekend, I'll always be able to find the good in seeing the enjoyment of my adoptive nerd family.

Til next month folks!

Imrahil

-Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

(Amos Oberjonois - Trapper and Spirit Speaker)

OOG - Brendan Barrett
Kitchen marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Imrahil
  • I hear, and I forget; I see, and I remember; I do, and I understand.
  • Thank Yous: 216
28 Jun 2016 21:42 #32 by Imrahil (Brendan Barrett)
Replied by Imrahil (Brendan Barrett) on topic Event Highlights June 2016
-Almost forgot; Line of the event!

Marcus' character to Lark with puppet Andorra; "What is your take on mercy killing?"
*sing song response *"Cut the cancer from society!" *walks away*.

Imrahil

-Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

(Amos Oberjonois - Trapper and Spirit Speaker)

OOG - Brendan Barrett
Kitchen marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j), Ergos (arieslink)
  • Angeliana
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "Followers of Andorra believe foremost in the power of redemption, and that far better than a slain or imprisoned foe is a foe that turns from the path of evil and becomes good."
  • Thank Yous: 364
29 Jun 2016 16:43 #33 by Angeliana (Angeliana)
Replied by Angeliana (Angeliana) on topic Event Highlights June 2016
~ Bartending at the bird, always a highlight until someone blood hexes D right before an important meeting. Mark my words, you will beg to die.

~ Have to be Angry when near Rook, well she is D's sis so we're close during the meeting so Demeanor is livid. Huffing and puffing like a bull and randomly shoving Jack the gambler (dude sorry! you took it like a champ <3) out of the way / into walls. I like him a lot too he provides entertainment so it was out of character but no one noticed lol.

~ A Private audience of extreme importance. A Permission granted.

~ Therion getting blamed because Demeanor doesn't understand healing and magic much. Holy balls Brian T. you are damn hilarious. I couldn't breathe from laughing and was definitely snorting...

~ Rook figuring it out finally because of her familiarity with D and her experiences. Thank you Rachael I didn't wanna totally lose my voice.

~ The endless chase and search and arguments to find a master teacher. Alas, I found my heroes or err villians? Lol. Therion's refusal tho... broke my heart... if D had one.

~ Edmund, thanks for all the good work ;)

~ Atrus's berserker lesson. Holy. Shit. The phyiscal, mental, emotional brutality of this lesson was nothing short of amazing. You are amazing John, your dedication to RP is unreal.

~ The mod where a few heads turned... Ya, that one. Uh, Rook is here. "WTF is she here for? It's... uh... 'past her bedtime' " Thanks for bringing my sister along headfirst into danger. There shall be repercussions.

~ Calling Drew Ventato Mate to his face without laughing. Took effort, worth it.

~ Marketfaire as Angeliana selling my products. Always good times, thank you to all customers! I really appreciate your business.

~ Justis thank you for watching my table so I could go on the Artificer tomb mod since they needed a soul warden. The tomb mod was very cool. Hitting an NPC with a spacket after the NPC I was aiming for dodged it for luminescent beam was funny especially since he pouted. (Sorry!)

~ The puzzles were awesome, helping the artificers re-build the tomb also was cool. Huzzah for assistant. Also refusing to let Tsoli leave last because Angeliana doesn't leave people behind. Agreeing to jump into the gate holding arms together.

~ Light mass, getting to use the censer with frenkinsense and Myrr (thank you Randy for the coal). Pleased with the atmosphere effect. All up until the noises and emotions of battle made Angeliana bolt outside.

~ Brigitta stopping Angeliana from interfering. Trusting her and his Grace. Helplessly watching and feeling the pain of her charge getting beaten up right in front of her. As the souls hovered and crashed back down, feeling one lost, running in with sheer panic and skidding into the Count. Holding his hand and pouring like EVERY healing thing into him until he opened his eyes and told me "I'm fine"

~ The order to prevent Barak from dying at all costs. "Yes, your Grace." He is boss after all. Pushing through the pain of yet another torn soul and guiding Tobias's hands to stitch it back together. Teamwork! A+ RP btw Jasons (Turqman and Feldman)

~ Billiam's roaring rage and attack on the Count. Getting in between them. Him telling Angeliana he would attack her too if she interfered and not budging, not blinking as I stood in front of the Count with arms stretched to my sides. Then not leaving the Count's side until feast. Also, the exchanged looks between the Count and Brigitta when a question was asked. Goosebumbs...

~ Feast was yummy! Cooks thank you for all the hard work! Servers also super thank you for not forgetting us folks eating outside! Super appreciated.

~ After feast dividing the healers then the Baron telling Angeliana "I want you by my side at ALL times". Ok then. Alice isn't in shape enough for this FYI. Damien you're super fit man.

~ Buffing the whole town is always a hoot, even tho my voice is mad at me afterwards. Being a part of the riddle team because they needed light was a nice surprise. The fireflies made things so magical.

~ The warlord's concerns about Angeliana. Telling her she'd be the first the warlord would suspect to attempt to stop this. Angeliana telling the warlord how much she trusts Fiona and above all, Baron Victor, then hugging him for like 5 minutes was touching, as was holding onto him when she was scared.

~ The artifact that would have stopped people running beyond the line on the Baron's orders. Cost me a ton but soooo worth it.

~ The constructs... madness and chaos everywhere. Angeliana overwhelmed due to chasing the Baron around, trying to make sure everyone was ok and feeling Miranda's presence so close.

~ Atrus's eyes are bright blue? WTF. Brigitta kindly explain please? "Sure, you got like 15 hours?", "... Nevermind"

~ Making sure the battle field was empty before leaving through the gate as it was closing, Atrus pulling her to leave.

~ Miranda and Fiona. Miranda: "No one insults my sister in front of me. If ANYONE is going to be a BITCH at this table, it's ME!" A++++

~Being comforted by the Baron that everything WILL be ok.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch. Was a great event. Thank you everyone for your hard work. Can't wait to see you again KR family!

Dame Angeliana Himmlisch
The Heart of Winterdark
Healer of Count Sebastien Everest
High Priestess & Champion of Andorra

Alt: D ~ Artist ~ Captain of The Crimson Trident ~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Jack Webb (MichaelCantor), Mantel (sigma-j), Cara Easton (Raeelle)
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
29 Jun 2016 17:52 #34 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic Event Highlights June 2016
Wow, where did the time go? It felt like this even flew by super fast!

I apparently no longer get winded walking up the hill from the Baron's manor to the Barracks. An unexpected joy! Next goal: *running* up the hill without getting winded.

*Ben Herman gets water out of the cooler in logistics.*
Me: How are you doing that?!? There's no water jug in there!
Ben: Praise Aguara!

Thanks to Laura for doing that weird split shift LM thing with me, so I could actually get some sleep.

Caldor's ritual. Aside from the obvious highlight of seeing such a large group of people come together to do something like this, and hearing everyone's explanations of such high-level concepts... Well. Thank you for giving Lois a chance to move on.

8 am accidental Baronial Council meeting, with peanut gallery. <3 to you all! The Endless To-Do List has been significantly shortened.

COSMIC. BAD. LUCK. Strikes again!

Billliamm and talks about shields and swords <3

Discovering Sunday morning that Lois does not, in fact, *enjoy* wielding the power she has, unless it's for totally silly things. I did not know that about her until that incident with the NPC bounty hunters, so thank you for that.

Lois and Kanas have a lot in common and it's weeeeeeeeirrrrdddd.

Post-game diner run with... the guard and the rogue's guild? What an odd, but fun combination! It really is a testament to the community spirit of the game that silly things like which side of the IG law you're on doesn't really matter when it comes to being friends ^_^ /sappiness

Looking forward to seeing everyone in July!

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Mantel (sigma-j), Cara Easton (Raeelle)
29 Jun 2016 22:18 #35 by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf)
Replied by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf) on topic Event Highlights June 2016
So wow, this event was awesome. Just. Wow.

Important chats with Shaemus about important faith stuff. Like three of them, along with us walking around stomping undead on Saturday.
Bloody roar + Berserker Rage is one hell of a drug.
NPCing for Matt Magnus.
Waking up to Billiam telling me that there were mortal hunters about, then doing what any sane person does and go to fight some mortal hunters.
This just in, Kanas can't riddle. At all. That stuff is confusing. However, he can play on obstacle courses like a monkey. Team Soul Gauntlet for the win.
Made Lois promise that no magic was going to happen for the entire day. Promise successful.
Baronial peanut gallery, and "ordered" to test science.
Turns out Lois and Kanas have a lot in common. Weird.
Galladellian baptism, complete with copious amounts of floorboard whisky.
Three hours of practice on the practice gauntlet. So much fun to just run around and do obstacle course stuff.
Feast was great.
The Soul Gauntlet at main mod, also known as Travancian Ninja Warrior. 10 out of 10 would obstacle course again.
Operation potato.
Encountering the lord of tears, and really having a hankering to punch him in the face.
Magnus's spree of silly.
Hobo Guild is the best guild.

Kanas Silverfang

OOG: Jeremy Schwartz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 124
30 Jun 2016 12:06 #36 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic Event Highlights June 2016
Friday night research as Ridigan. Asking seemingly silly questions that have a huge bearing on not just what we were doing Saturday, but what we would do with the eggs.

The look on James's face when we asked if baby dragons imprint like chicks and ducklings.

Saying goodbye Friday night as Ridigan, confident team dragon eggs had things well in hand.

Saturday morning as Dirge, ordering two breakfasts, somehow knowing Olivia would wake up and make it to the Inn by the time the second breakfast was served. The look on Olivia's face when she sat down, and Dirge handed her breakfast. It's the little things in life.

Null Trap Ritual, and the resulting awesomeness. That moment when the scrolls, and the shard of Mercy, meant to be a sacrifice to the concept of peace, burnt into the shape of a rose.

Relaxing for a bit, then on to NPC shift.
Some combat, more combat, then the best merchant assignment ever. We came in as merchants selling various wares. Including a bar of mithril, and two bars of "black mithril". Except it wasn't really black mithril. It was silver that had been painted black. Grim, the murder in your eyes was palpable.

Back in PC, we went to the lake to cool off, and then change. Mercy plot update, had feast, gave a lesson on lesser telekinesis, then got into our battle groups. Ended up relaxing for a while as the danger rooms were handled. Finally got down to the field to deal with the golems. Team Ostcliff quickly potatoed their golem, giving us some breathing room. Got back to Travance, and got to meet Miranda from afar. Was apparently far more exhausted than I realized, and turned in for the night. Apparently woke up at some point, and was adorable, or so I was told.

Sunday morning was a blur of a lesson or two, breakfast, and lots of packing. Had a blast.

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
30 Jun 2016 12:44 #37 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic Event Highlights June 2016
So yeah, highlights….

An OOC one for me to start out with. Yes, I know I used a Cuss Word in the Safety Brief… it was out of my mouth before I realized it and well…. Sometimes you have to just keep the flow to get a point across. I want to say that, to my knowledge, everyone stayed safe, hydrated and there was NO calls for additional Medical Assistance.

As busy as the weekend was, I know it was very possible for someone to forget to drink and fall out. Nobody fell out- and for that, thank you and give yourselves a round of applause.

Now for IC related stuff.
- Friday night stuff that happened and didn’t happen.
- Getting to actually have a say on the ideas for both the Pentir Key and for dealing with the Pentir Knights. A single idea for the former refined later… and two ideas for the latter, of which a variant of the second idea was used. I know I wasn’t the only person to think of it but nice to see it being used.
- Trying to explain to Atrus how we Spirits tend to get involved in things… It went something like this:
“If we are not taken into something as help when offered, I know I tend to simply be around and available.”
“That’s boring.”
“True but I usually find something to get busy on. Or really, it often finds me…”
“That’s crazy”
“True but it is how it happens…”

- The mad assembly of a Mithral Net. How do you boil down six hours of work into ten minutes? An assistant, some crack alchemy and a blessing of Brazen, that’s how. Chris Lotano, I thought Patterson was gonna fall off his bench, he was cackling so hard…
- Quiet discussion with Barak Tellinghast… two soldiers wondering how the Pentir Knights were going to be dealt with and how important any diplomacy needed to have a cool head. Or a bunch of soldiers who get it…
- The return of Rudy’s abilities…. And their peculiar flavor.

- Chats around the camp fire in the night Friday. Enlightening

- Saturday Morning visit from the Claw’s Innkeep at the encampment. Coffee and oatmeal. Simple fare for mercs is apparently something Jonas appreciates too.

- The Ritual for the Prism Prison. A+ RP on all sides. If I had more RP cards, I’d have handed more out. Brendan, thanks for the reverse Pick Pocket on the one recipient. Appreciated.

- Bear?
Bear?
Where’s the Bear?
Oh jeez, its twenty feet away.
Don’t run, Bill.
I’m not- I know better.
Good. We will Just walk and talk.
Right.
Walk and talk Loudly….
Riiiiiight…..

Thankyou Norm and Leslie for sprinting down to check on us after the ursine moved on.

- Ancient Dryad…. When I looked up and saw him on the back trail staring at me, I was like ohshit. When I Lore’d and identified him, the puckerfactor went through the roof. Yay Diplomacy and having dealt with the Amathyr nature heralds.
- Not being able to commune with him but knowing who could… Way to run, Caldor. And, um… welcome to the Encampment finally?

- The Encounter with Mirrormere. That entire scene with the Count and his Dragon “companion” was way hype and intense. And no few secrets were quickly learned about (redacted). Trying to ensure Barak wasn’t toast at the same time was actually the Challenge and a big concern for Birgitta and I to which the Count agreed- there was no need for him to lose his life while the Dragon dealt with her child.

- The subsequent scene outside the Inn. Trust from a former detractor and folks listening to the Spirits when we said stay out of it. Other Spirits coming up and immediately joining the wall between the fight and the town with minimal question. Proud of you guys.

- Thanking Karkat. Now there is something that never happens from anyone and I think it caught him off guard because it did happen.

- Barak telling the Warlord that the Blood Spirits were with him for the Battle. Some of the looks on others, so I am told, were priceless…

- “Merikh, I am actually very happy to see you here…”

- Team Yellow got a plan…. And to start that plan, the very first use of my Holy Word was done on our group. Being able to give prowess to sixteen PC’s for minimal faith? Duuuuuuude…..

- CALL OF THE BLOOD SPIRITS!!! The Call came and one very whompedon Arcane Construct/Golem resulted from it. Certain folks now know a big secret about us…

- Seeing the hangers on all over Miranda and being like “HMph. Just like her sister with the groupies. Ain’t got time for that…” And making my merry way to the encampment for Food. Sometimes being neutral can be fun for mental RP at least.

- Food. Glorious Post Main Food. Considering I did not eat feast due to investigating thefts, the chow was greatly appreciated and tasty. I did get food from Kaladonia before feast which is what kept me on my feet. Thankyou Kaladonia!!

- Sunday Morning Breakfast chat with The Count over coffee

- Sunday (I think it was sunday...) morning conversation with Trisana. Someone I very rarely talk to… and it was both wonderful and enlightening chat too. I truly hope something comes of our talk, Jen. Only time will tell if what we want to see happen does.

- All Hands packout from the encampment. Truly, many hands make light work… and the Spirits are a team as well as a family.

- Special Shout Out to Jeff McLean, Chase Kosberg, and Gina Carosella for things you were, did and did…. In that order.

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Mantel (sigma-j), Cara Easton (Raeelle)
30 Jun 2016 12:58 #38 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Event Highlights June 2016

JTinney wrote: - Ancient Dryad…. When I looked up and saw him on the back trail staring at me, I was like ohshit. When I Lore’d and identified him, the puckerfactor went through the roof. Yay Diplomacy and having dealt with the Amathyr nature heralds.
- Not being able to commune with him but knowing who could… Way to run, Caldor. And, um… welcome to the Encampment finally?

Shhh... now the secret is out. If people want me to go somewhere, all you have to do is get an Ancient Dryad to show up.

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Mantel (sigma-j)
30 Jun 2016 16:57 #39 by Captain Jackdaw (Captain Jackdaw)
Replied by Captain Jackdaw (Captain Jackdaw) on topic Event Highlights June 2016
So, Event Highlights! This was no doubt the KR Event where I feared for my life the most, as it was the first even where the crew stayed in the tents rather than a well defended structure, and boy does Travance like it’s random encounters. All told I think we had nine to eleven different things come down to pick a fight over the course of the weekend. Thank you so much to the retainers who hung down there with us and made sure we survived, thank you to Billiam, Nalick, Seiko, Lorelei, and anyone else who came down to rescue the crew. We went on a lot fewer mods this time on account of trying to figure out the appropriate amount of time we wanna spend hanging around camp vs going up to the Inn, so thank you to all of our friends who made sure we didn’t miss out on our share of fighting. That’s right, don’t think I didn’t notice that like 7 our of the 9 random encounters were people I’ve hung out with.

I also got to fear for my life OOG as I came face to face with the bear in the parking lot, and had to get past it while it ransacked the dumpster. So big thanks to everyone who had to put up with me going “I JUST RAN INTO THE BEAR! OH MY GOD! I ALMOST JUST DIED!” and proceeded to jump at every noise in the woods.

Outside of that, I was super excited to participate in the ritual to make an alternate prison for the Nulls. Based on the comments up above, I gather I missed out on some of the meatier RP since I just showed up and did what I was told, but it was still fun to interact with such a large group. Thalia, Caldor, and Tobias really blew me away with the “getting wrecked by manipulating such powerful energies.” RP, I love it when I see KR people doing stuff that could come off as silly and has no mechanical benefit but they go for it anyways, everyone else who explained their parts of the ritual was a lot of fun and set the bar really high. Also don’t think I didn’t notice what got worked into a reading on Ennax!

The mock trial was a rousing success I thought, we wanted to do something zany that was all in the name of good fun and we certainly got it. Probably my favorite part is how many people showed up that the crew hasn’t really interacted with, it was a great chance to spread out the RP, and James you will be happy to know Puppet Count did declare for execution more often than not.

The new player mod on Saturday against the Mortal Hunter was a lot of fun, and may have shaped how I build my list going forward, as I spent it trying to get downed players up, and harass enemies going after people in the midst of healing. Again I wanna think all my friends who clearly had the look in their eye of “Oh it’s Jackdaw! We’re friends! I’m gonna go see if I can kill him!”

Even though I ended up being involved in very little during Main Mod, I’m not gonna lie, I actually enjoyed it. I’m not saying every main mod should be down that way, but I liked the long march through the woods, with moments to hang out in character, the atmosphere was wonderful, and lead to a battle that was far less “hold the line” than normal. I dug running with the Winged Victory, Drega’mire and Bloodspirits combo made a really effective team.

Sunday was ratpeople wake up, and then lessons. I asked Orin to teach me a new list, partially because I had seen reactions to him around the game and was curious, I wanted to see what kind of person Magnus would choose to succeed him, and in the end I don’t think I could have asked for a more applicable lesson, so it was awesome, and thanks for that.

And finally big thanks to the crew for continuing to have my back, and slap crazy Winged Victory tattoos on themselves. It can only get better from here folks!

Jackdaw
Captain of the Winged Victory
Baronial Ambassador to Coast Haven
Champion of Homunculus City

OOG: Justin M. Whitmore,
Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Oren Tenderson (Tormy), JTinney (Swordsaint), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Jack Webb
  • Thank Yous: 37
05 Jul 2016 12:34 #40 by Jack Webb (MichaelCantor)
Replied by Jack Webb (MichaelCantor) on topic Event Highlights June 2016
Lol, I had no idea that Demeanor got hit with a blood hex! That explains a lot!
Jack was basically thinking "Man... D is a lot nicer outside of meetings." ;P

Glad to hear it was nothing personal; I like D! (Also wow, someone is ballsy to hit D with a blood curse right in the Blackbird!)

That whole meeting was definitely one of the highlights of the event for me! Looking forward to doing more with everyone there.

OOG: Michael C.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angeliana (Angeliana), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
05 Jul 2016 22:54 #41 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Event Highlights June 2016
Edwin - you wanna whack Miranda? I think we can do it,

Providing 10 psalms for Caldor's ritual, only to see them used in a manner I never expected.

The ritual as a whole provided some excellent RP and insights into how others think.

Providing some trinkets to some Blood Spirits, not knowing exactly how key they would be.

I hate riddles, but Riddle Mod, had some interesting points, like me versus 4 tricked out Death Assassins. I was hard put to hold the balance, particularly as our only healer and physician were poisoned and in crit. Let's hear it for Battle Casting and tall grass, which made noise as they moved in shadows. If only I could have finessed it to have the Seneschal croak without seeming to let her. Alas, there were too many witnesses and it is not in Edwin's nature.

Chess with a new (2nd event) NPC. He is new to the game but has raw talent. I look forward to future games. Actually, I enjoyed all the chess lessons I provided.

Being falsely accused by a noble - what else is new?

Minting gold bars on commission. It suits Edwin.

Recalling the old days with Lord Montgomery, Corven Rallenfolly, and Pirate Dave. "Can we still order a whole pie in advance?

Deciding commodities are mispriced and doing something about it.

For what it is worth, I was really ticked off to discover someone had stolen 18 croissants, which made that many breakfasts short on the bread. Thank you John Jones for giving me a loaf of multigrain, which allowed 6 to be replaced.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta), Swyft (agentswift), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j)
12 Jul 2016 10:26 #42 by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge)
Replied by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge) on topic Event Highlights June 2016
Immense after-action report.

Working those three days as if they were normal was hard. RPing as though life is normal even when you know you've got something big happening at the end is really difficult, but really really cathartic to pull off in the end. Sorry to do it in front of you Diane, but yeah, an excuse for an oog situation.

For Brunner to work out some hate against his former master, priceless....

Finally, camping at the witch hunter encampment, a breath of fresh air. Really has inspired me to keep doing that, and might actually start doing a little more to push for authenticity.

OOC Name - Martin Bridge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Onca (Lorelai), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.610 seconds