March 2017 highlights

• Darius Redmaw
  • How you think when you lose determines how long it will be until you win - GK Chesterton
  • Thank Yous: 81
20 Mar 2017 12:28 #1 by Darius Redmaw (jackcoyle27)
March 2017 highlights was created by Darius Redmaw (jackcoyle27)
Filthy Greenskins!!!!

Jed roleplay is still best roleplay, thanks to Judge and Hannah for making Darius' courage lesson the best lesson ever

Cave diving with Milof and the pack, thank you Justin Cooper for marshaling that encounter, best one I've been on and there wasn't even anything for me to kill

Jeffery embracing the chaos aka FUCK PIT TRAPS

Playing a tier four lycan on friday night

detect life
Me - uhhh... four thousand five hundred out of 6k
Forest - you're a fucking tier four aren't you?
Me - yeah, sorry

also learned destroy evil is a thing so yeah

war profiteering with Milof 10/10 would kill greenskins for money again

more to come as I remember it

Darius Red-Maw
Champion of Agaura

alt Thaddeus Black
"Plain, simple Thaddeus"

OOG Jack Coyle
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swyft (agentswift), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Kestrel (Kestrel)
20 Mar 2017 13:11 #2 by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
Replied by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon) on topic March 2017 highlights
Well... That was an eventful event...

I didn't spend too much time fighting greenskins, but when I did it was a blast!!

I enjoyed NPCing so much this event!! My shift was great! I got to run around with Will and Austin as goblins and fight Jed! (Which I've always wanted to do!!) Plus banging on a bardic sanctuary that protected Trent and Swift was fun! Then there was Jeff Balla's new player mod, which was amazing. Great job to the new players who were on it! I've never seen most of you before, and you were all amazing!

NPCing main mod was a major highlight for me. We were asked to give the PCs a show, and from y'all's reactions, I feel like we succeeded. You all also gave us a show, so thank you for that!

Here are some of my highlights as Reyna (hopefully in some semblance of order):

Jed roleplay.... Darius' Courage lesson absolutely blew me away, and I'm so glad I was able to be in on that from the beginning! The RP from both Judge and Jack blew me away, and I hope I was able to keep up (mostly because Reyna kept getting sidetracked by all the stuff in Jed's shack).

Practical lessons from Blacktree in the Inn... You ramble a lot, but it always serves your point, so that's great! Also, Reyna discovered Dragon's Breath.

Blacktree and Argyle announcing they were getting married. I know the reason why, but I'm still confused about how that's going to work...

I guess Reyna isn't homeless anymore... :)

Seeing Jack gear up in logistics as the lycanthrope and then getting to fight him. That was terrifyingly fun!!

Getting pulled out of the Inn by Blue Kes to fight undead that were beating Cynder's ass and then getting saved by him.

Goddammit people, how many times are you going to call Corvus Reyna's husband?? (Athough hearing that Jed called her Corvus's betrothed to his face was funny too.)

Saturday was a good Brazen mass, and then the only greenskin fights I got all weekend.

Feast was amazing! And Reyna was actually hungry enough to eat it.

Running around all night with another Spirit, both before and after main mod. Stressful, but very fun, and I hope Reyna gets to spend more time with this person.

Saturday night / Sunday morning conversation with Corvus. Chet interrupted us at just the right time! It flowed like a scene from a movie! (Also known as the night Reyna went full edge lord and then snapped out of it)

Sunday morning brooding and then a meeting. Hopefully that shit will be resolved soon.

Thanks for an amazing event everyone!!!

Reyna Del Dragon Reign
Squire to Lady Lois Heimdell of Albriar
Master Witch Hunter
Robin of the Winged Victory
Daughter to the late Argyle Del Dragon Reign

OOG: Carter Sneeringer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charani Yhatzi (MaliHH), Pox (Cinder D.), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Kestrel (Kestrel), Dustiria (mytho2)
  • Adertha
  • Thank Yous: 67
20 Mar 2017 21:42 #3 by Adertha (mlouscher)
Replied by Adertha (mlouscher) on topic March 2017 highlights
A lot of interesting things happened this event but here's what stands out right now, in no particular order.

Peaches freaking out over recognizing Maer's new scarf from somewhere else...

Helping take down a rogue bounty hunter, confiscating his armor and... five human scalps. Gross.

Billiam inviting Maer to go drinking and perform hijinks... gonna have to think about that one.

Saturday night's hilarious confusion with thieves, merchants, and gamblers blending together.

A long emotionally charged conversation interrupted by a drunk Chet being thrown onto the table. Took me a minute to stop laughing and get back into character.

"Cripple!"
"[Human Shield]"
"Sorry!"
"Emcumbering Strike!"
"[Human Shield]"
"Sorry Maer!"
(Later...)
"So I was protecting some people from goblins and then Swyft missed and broke both my legs, and then she missed again and stabbed me. Kind of want to learn how to make sure that doesn't happen again."

Nethrion Adertha Nides
Professor Of Healing, Darkwood Academy
A Woman Of Relatively Little Consequence

==========
OOG: Eva L
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Garlan Tanwyn (GarlanTanwyn)
  • Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
20 Mar 2017 23:06 - 20 Mar 2017 23:08 #4 by Liz (Liz)
Replied by Liz (Liz) on topic March 2017 highlights
Soooo

Playing Mae again was interesting. I spent the entire day leading up to that "3, 2, 1, LAYON!" anxious, angry, and upset and completely wondering how in the world I was going to be zen. And then it was called and..... completely zen! That was amazing and the RP filled event was just what I needed.

-Reconnecting with old friends and hearing the tales of their lives and what I've missed.
-Realizing how much I've missed being my healer and having her feel comfortable.
-Walking into a conversation about stopping Gods and having the one moment of extreme annoyance with Aldric show without even changing expression.
-Reconnecting with someone both IG and OOG after YEARS. Also- DYNAMIC DUO!
-Having some conversations about Gods and Khitanese views.
-Getting so many compliments on my outfit- its been so long since I've worn it that I forgot what it looks like.
-Having talks about healing- different types, consequences, and learning styles.
-Meeting new healers and teaching them
-Having a talk with the Baron after being his healer on the battlefield. Being sooooo relieved he understood some political ramifications that Mae did NOT feel comfortable talking about.

It was certainly different and calmer and almost.... more blue to me this event. I felt so full of healing energy again and the RP was truly enthralling. I can honestly say that I have not felt like that as Mae in a long time and it certainly opens the door to trying to play her more.

On another note, even though I wasn't playing Allyce, I saw how hard the Guard members were working all event. I am so proud of them and Allyce would approve as well.

Love all of you and cannot wait to see you all again!

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
Last edit: 20 Mar 2017 23:08 by Liz (Liz).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Brian T. (Renthios), Sannyiah Amarie Na (Syn), Grashügel (HAZMAT221)
  • Wili
  • Thank Yous: 206
21 Mar 2017 00:19 #5 by Wili ()
Replied by Wili () on topic March 2017 highlights
SALAD TANWYN IS BACK!!!!! You have a job forever, bro. Blackbird is upping it's drink game YET AGAIN!

I met an archdevil. That was cool.

Stabbed a pirate for talking smack about my bar. Worth it. Excited to see where THAT leads to! All I can say is that I will be worshipping my god in the best way I know how.

Family. Thank you for reminding me why I come to KR. I was seriously planning to take a few months off, but now I think I'll stay a bit longer. I love you guys.

Also, I don't think I saw a single goblin all weekend? Good thing too, I forgot all my weapons except my tiny shanking daggers.

"Don't steal my stuff"
*baron walks away. Proceed to pilfer through things.

Trying to help the Baron. Last time I try to be helpful, that did not end well for me.

Goose- holy shit man, you are terrifying. That was awesome! I may have accidentally said Silas threatened my family. I mean... he kinda did? Tanwyns are basically my family. A lot of people came out of the woodwork to protect me and all I could think was "wait, when did we become friends?"

Rudolph threatening the Tanwyns. LOLOLOLOL. Apparently I'm actually a Tanwyn now.

Saturday night bonding. I needed that. ❤

Wilindé Aläciel
AKA Wili
Blackbird Manager Extraordinaire

OOG-Kelley Commeford
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liz (Liz), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Calven Tanwyn (Jyamp2), Garlan Tanwyn (GarlanTanwyn), Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
  • Angry
  • Thank Yous: 131
21 Mar 2017 00:43 #6 by Angry (Angryman86)
Replied by Angry (Angryman86) on topic March 2017 highlights
Well another event down.

Good to see people again, all the smithing was done.

Chris, thanks for making me think hmmmm scale mail.

Mass was good I thought, definitely did better than my first mass.

Clergy Plot. Yea. That's a thing. Did enjoy the restoration session.

More things to do, time to get the ball rolling.

Father Angrin McCoy, Baronial Quartermaster
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
21 Mar 2017 08:50 #7 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic March 2017 highlights
Well shit. This month was a tone of crazy mixed with elements of Combat that was either blatant or shadowy in nature. (John le Carré is a good primer for some of this...) It made for some very good RP and no few headaches.

Highlights and realizations....

Friday Healer Gather... Hey We got a plan to deal with this obelisk thing!

Friday Clergy Gather... Hey, Malyc really isn't in charge of his Faithful.... I'm dubious on this assertion but when the Glomm Priest and Valosian Priest/Templar support this notion, maybe its a thing...

Fighting Greenskins... not a problem. Screw a damn Gaaldron Gob and their Orc Leadership.
Fighting Suicide Bomber Greenskins. Duncan (and I) am not amused... for many different IC and OOC reasons.

Saturday Blood Spirit Breakfast Mod- Spicy sausages on a campfire with donuts, juice and coffee. A+ Mod. Would Mod again.

Brazen Mass. "Change and Ramifications." A positively excellent Mass conducted by myself and Angrin as a team effort. Bill, way to bring up your Priestly Chops and I hope I have been a help with this. Soon enough, you won't need me there and will be running these things yourself.

(Wouldn't be the first time I have taught myself out of a job. :) :) )

Birgitta-Level Problems... and my attempts to manage them without being her. Migraine is a thing... and who knew John La Carre' and having played a Tremere would be such excellent guides/instructors? :lol: :lol:

Obelisk Mod- Well.... that was interesting.

Fighting alongside Oren- we need to do this more, Will.

A discussion with an Enaxian Priestess on a Incident that was Necessary. To my knowledge, the discussion saved a fellow Brazenite's bacon.

The Wedding of Argyle and Blacktree- "Well, they will either learn to love or they will kill each other. Even money on either, I think..."
BTW- Jenna: The rest of his Family is greatly looking forward to meeting you too. And yes, in a very positive way. :)

Blood Spirits and the Guard together on Main Mod. Well shit.

Grim, Me and four others on an Outflank that wrecked the Gob Line while looking for their General.... Sweetness. Bill, we need to be doing more of this teaming up.

Sunday Lowlight that kinda turned into a good thing- my "Leg Weekend" (as was joked about earlier) bit me with a vengeance when I cramped up sooooooooo bad that I could not move. Once I got to sleep, it was sweet respite.

Sunday Morning Spirits stuff....

More Birgitta-Level Problems... and my figuring out how to body-block the migraine that comes with their appearance.
:woohoo:

Discussions with other Merc Groups, the sharing of insights and ideas... and promises of more discussions later.

April is coming.... One hopes with far better weather so the Encampment may officially reopen for the year. See everyone in a month!!

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
21 Mar 2017 11:46 #8 by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
Replied by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon) on topic March 2017 highlights

JTinney wrote: Birgitta-Level Problems... and my attempts to manage them without being her. Migraine is a thing... and who knew John La Carre' and having played a Tremere would be such excellent guides/instructors? :lol: :lol:

More Birgitta-Level Problems... and my figuring out how to body-block the migraine that comes with their appearance.
:woohoo:

So much Birgitta-Level Problem!!! I'm still processing them!

Reyna Del Dragon Reign
Squire to Lady Lois Heimdell of Albriar
Master Witch Hunter
Robin of the Winged Victory
Daughter to the late Argyle Del Dragon Reign

OOG: Carter Sneeringer
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
21 Mar 2017 12:14 #9 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic March 2017 highlights
Hurriedly walking in the door after coming down from Brooklyn and all its wonderful drivers, I see at least a dozen new players who were apparently crazy enough to come out in the snow and mud to party with us. Then I see Andy R. teaching them how we do things and Damien A. joining in--the whole thing was a sight to see. Getting to role-play with almost all of you and you guys hitting the ground running, was awesome.

3... 2... 1... Chet. Going into the event, I had one goal planned and left the rest up to role-play. Goal accomplished and then some, it still wasn't time to relax. My legs and shoulders can attest that there was hardly a moment when I was sitting still.

Beinion teaching Chet/Jeff how to use the brewer in the kitchen. Realizing how utterly simple it was. Reinforcing that lesson with Duncan on Sunday morning.

Saturday evening, thoughts swirling about. Moving a bottle away from the edge of a table and then taking a swig, probably never led to as much character development as it did that night. The Londwyn powder keg wanders out the door and into the darkness. Who does he run into? Jonas Kane. I'd be lying if I said it was the first time Chet ran into Jonas in the middle of the night in the middle of the woods. Okay, it was the second. Anyway, Jonas asks what he's doing out there all by himself. Chet lets him know with his trademark bluntness, and Jonas invites him along on a quest to make him feel like a hero.

But not without making me go OOG with laughter, because James.

Back at the Inn, Chet's mood drops back down to the basement and he buys a bottle of wine. Despite a few protestations, he chugged the whole thing in under a minute. Hearing that Chet's out of coin, Mileof gets him a Dragon's Breath. I do the quick math and figure that, yeah, Chet's due to hit the floor. So I take a pratfall and after someone brings me out of my nap, it's on. It got darker and darker until Chet ran into Mantel.

Good Chet Hunting
Mantel and Chet basically recreated the famous "It's not your fault" scene and it was amazing. For a brief moment, I was so immersed that it felt like I was possessed by the character. Thanks, Jean.

Chet checks in with Peaches, who flips his thinking around.

Helping prepare Feast in character, while everyone around is singing music from Moana and Hamilton, is the best thing ever.

All the Marcus moments, especially when there was an audience.

"Gods love ya, Marcus, 'cause I'm not sure anyone else could!"

Showing up to Logistics after having way too many cups of coffee, to work out the 'logistics' of the low level mod I was running. Pretty soon I'm surrounded by fellow New Player Marshals giving invaluable advice and offering to NPC for it. You guys are great and I'm really thankful I get to work with you.

Taylor M. walking out of the wardrobe closet all garbed up. Nailed it.

Jenn and Hannah, you two were TROOPERS. Thank you so much for volunteering and lying in the cold for what must've felt like an eternity. If either of you need me for something, don't hesitate.

The amount of people who were like, "hey Jeff, you need an NPC? I gotchu."

Chet's ever-changing dynamic with the Tanwyns, especially Coran and Calven.

Dirty jokes while getting a buddy's car out of the mud in the back parking lot. I'm not sure if those floor mats are still buried. RIP. Eventually got him out and got my gloves Chet-ified as a bonus.

Late night bullies in the Dragon's Claw. Facing off against one of them. Will Brock, great portrayal, dude. If Jun didn't show up when he did, who knows what kind of scene we would've caused.

Chet chit-chats with Mouse. Always entertaining, but this one was my favorite yet. "Pushing the envelope" so far that it takes a trip around the world and comes right back. Curious glances from Aldric and Angrin.

Returning the "Dirty Spoon"--that was no longer dirty--to the Baron. Sitting down in front of him at 'open court' (which is a great RP opportunity), taking the spoon out of my pocket, placing it on the table in front of him and asking, "You recognize that?" Closure feels good.

Getting run over by the caravan of character development. Somehow Chet emerged bolder and more full of sass than before. You've been warned.

Until then, there's a bard with his heart on his sleeve who might actually start singing...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Swyft (agentswift), Ergos (arieslink)
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
21 Mar 2017 13:04 #10 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic March 2017 highlights
I had a great event, until I needed to pull the plug for getting sick :(

Meeting an Archdevil. Ava didn't want to believe that he just couldn't "go home" But she held her tongue until everything was discussed and was definitely like, "So we HAVE to go ask them for help -sigh-". Anyone who knows Ava knows she likes solving things without other people because she views it as weakness.

The archdevil SOLIDIFYING TO OTHERS THAT MALYC IS ABOUT INSTINCT AND SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. I FELT SO VINDICATED YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. Led to me being 10000000000x more confident in preaching that way to others and 'clearing the air' of misunderstanding.

Asking others for help. Went prettttyyy good after we resolved the "Some people want to kill this archdevil merely for existing here". Cue someone asking if this was normal and I just look at Orophin and go "It's pretty much a normal Tuesday for us."

But seriously, that clergy meeting was awesome and I'm so excited to go on this Journey with all of you :)

Aldric knowing that we knew and us being like "Hey did we do anything to you" and his "No I'm kinda surprised actually" conversation. No one said we weren't reasonable.

Overall this plot has got me thinking about where I want to take Ava and it's so intense!!

See you all in April ;)

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swyft (agentswift), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
  • Wili
  • Thank Yous: 206
21 Mar 2017 19:18 #11 by Wili ()
Replied by Wili () on topic March 2017 highlights
OH ALSO, Chet,

NO LOITERING!

Wilindé Aläciel
AKA Wili
Blackbird Manager Extraordinaire

OOG-Kelley Commeford
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
21 Mar 2017 19:38 #12 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic March 2017 highlights

Wili wrote: OH ALSO, Chet,

NO LOITERING!

OOG I thoroughly enjoyed you mimicking Chet's accent to tease him. In-game, well, Chet.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wili ()
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
23 Mar 2017 01:56 #13 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic March 2017 highlights
Sam ran a fantastically organized event, it was A+ to monster marshal when I did.

All the mod bosses were on point with their combat RP and card-calling. Special props to the non-mod boss played by Robert Ira for dealing with my charging assault with a shield bash into the snow, where he promptly whooped my butt.

Main mod was well lit and great fun to play in, including the big hole mechanic.

Long and thoughtful RP with Midori, Caldor, and Rudolf will have a ton of repercussions in upcoming months.

The goblins fought well and were well motivated. I was actually pretty frightened when Grimmy got dropped and dragged off by a goblin leader only for Oren to save me while i was in my death count.

Chet was a drunken, treasonous joy.

Seeing the baron again was wonderful as he held court. Watching how he interacted with various PCs was quite interesting.

Getting a blood-spattered note in the afternoon as Grim and quietly moving between panic, worry and elation.

Playing grim as something other than firmly determined to do his duty was a change and awesome. Drunk or nervous or scared or morose grim can be pretty great too. So can the very rare happy grim.

The two guys tending the bar were awesome. Best 40 gold I ever spent to establish a tab.

Joey and Walt are great logistics marshals and it was fun to have shift with them both.

Props to my boy Ben Carlson for playing the Most Dangerous Game with multiple PCs without ganking a bunch, just like I asked him. I hear that the soldiers looking to bury their dead also went over very well.

Rescuing a faery queen only to growl "WHO ARE YOU? at her, then to find out and kneel. I guess that's Berserker/Cav right there.

Fighting matt Calo, Haley, and Rachael during the faery visit was pretty nifto. The music was incredibly on point and I'm glad Tori put up the track listing so I can listen again.

Bob and Grim the eternal bromance. Paying for a greens sorcery ritual i literally cannot use but need for RP reasons.

Everything after main mod, from galladell to Corsair to most importantly of all, Lilith's return to be cured by consuming the heart of Mercy. Super props to dirge and Midori's roleplay prior, and for norm and everyone else who got dragged in as things progressed. This arc of the homonculi plot has defined EVERYHING important about grim, including giving him both hope for himself AND a quest. It was just as triumphant as I hoped.

Everything from Lilith's appearance on was perfect, including the bartenders knowing I had food ready for her and putting it out on a plate with a little bit of prompting from me. That's about as "smooth" as grim can be.

Getting beaten up and thrown on a table by Matt M is always fun, especially when I turned his daughter into a Meguca.

Eden being the concerned older sister, mentally polishing a shotgun as she talked to Grim. Staring grim down as he stumbled through explanations which while true were still awkward to say out loud for him.

Grim admitting his feeling in front of half the bar except for the people who would actually care. Caldor being Caldor, and bear being bear after meeting Lilith gaain.

Every description of the Lilith-Homonculus mod. Alice's play was fantastic genreally, from her easily interested in new things nature to a ferocious physicality she brings to the table.

Going feral berserker and hunching in the snow before launching myself in massive two-handed swings at the nearest badguy.

Through the snow and the trees flank attack with Duncan.

Feast was pretty good. Dessert was amazing.

Watching the wedding farce.

Watching two well-deserved knightings.

Getting Grim's feet temporarily turned into quack quack ducks.

Grim throwing his problems to Maer and his healer pal.

Trying to teach Seth certain lessons twice and failing both times because grim went for philosophy and persuasion over a hard fight.

Learning more about the homonculi from burkhart.

More scary fear of Yoyo to come around. Especially now.

I'm glad for the closure and changes in character arc that will come form this event. Also stompin greenies is fun.

The exquisite pain of winks being called traitor by virtually everyone.

Being called the definition of a hero by Dirge. Quoting "A hero's just a man who knows he's free" to the "kobold"

Seeing Bear is always a highlight.

And finally, being inspired to create more musical lists and to commision more art of PCs and NPCs that have realy affected my character. Overall this was just a wonderful event an I couldn't be happier with it.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Grashügel (HAZMAT221), Seth (Kurteth)
  • Magpie
  • Thank Yous: 21
13 Apr 2017 13:57 - 13 Apr 2017 13:58 #14 by Magpie (thatreference)
Replied by Magpie (thatreference) on topic March 2017 highlights
Popping in real quick to say that the Winged Victory/Drega'mire docks mod was super awesome! Thank you so much for those who were behind it. It's the most fun I've had in game for a while. Seeing Winged Victory in action with the rest of Travance was amazing and a little hilarious, cause you know, we're [strike]pirates[/strike] law-abiding citizens.

Magpie
Sailing Master of the Night Harrier
OOG Riza A.
Last edit: 13 Apr 2017 13:58 by Magpie (thatreference).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.615 seconds