Missing from Spiegel's -- needed today for Pig Roast

• Seamstress
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Sew much fabric, sew little time
  • Thank Yous: 1
10 Jul 2009 17:40 #1 by Seamstress (Seamstress)
Missing from Spiegel's -- needed today for Pig Roast was created by Seamstress (Seamstress)
A large plastic container filled with LED string lights, bungee cords, and a 100' extension cord that had a plug every 12' to plug in the LED strings cannot be found at our house.  It was last known to be in the shed where the NPC's were.  We have looked in all the other places it could be and its not there.  If anyone in KR has any knowledge of this container, we REALLY REALLY need to know please!  Better yet, if you're coming to pig roast and can bring the bin, you'll be the hero!  Thanks.

OOG ~ Tina S ~ aka Seamstress
Primary Location 42°42' N, 75°11' W
Preferred Location 18°22'N, 78°14'W
  • Erdrick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 161
10 Jul 2009 17:48 #2 by Erdrick (Erdrick)
Replied by Erdrick (Erdrick) on topic Missing from Spiegel's -- needed today for Pig Roast
Since James is currently attending Dexcon and would be unable to answer this before sunday night I gave him a call and asked him about it.

His response is that while he does recall seeing something along the lines that you describe he definately did not take it on accident as he would have rembered finding an extra bin when he unpacked, plus he isn't so sure that it would have fit into his hummer anyway with all the other stuff he had. Outside of James the only possible people whom might have kept things in that building was Andy and Alex who ran the event plot. If I see either of them online i'll ask them.

Lord Erdrick Brightstar
Guardian of Belladeen
(Samuel Roberts)
10 Jul 2009 19:25 #3 by T. Grumblegut (Yngwie)
Replied by T. Grumblegut (Yngwie) on topic Missing from Spiegel's -- needed today for Pig Roast
I have no idea. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

-Alex

Alex T.
Rules Marshal
  • Evadne
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Im a Druid
10 Jul 2009 20:45 #4 by Evadne (Evadne)
Replied by Evadne (Evadne) on topic Missing from Spiegel's -- needed today for Pig Roast
There was absolutely no room for anything extra in Andys car so I know he didn't take it, sorry.

Jackie GIBS
Safety Deputy
RP Marshal
Monster Marshal
Rules Marshal
  • Seamstress
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Sew much fabric, sew little time
11 Jul 2009 11:12 #5 by Seamstress (Seamstress)
Replied by Seamstress (Seamstress) on topic Missing from Spiegel's -- needed today for Pig Roast
Thanks for your efforts, folks.  We've gone to plan B--life and the pig roast will go on with or without the bin.

OOG ~ Tina S ~ aka Seamstress
Primary Location 42°42' N, 75°11' W
Preferred Location 18°22'N, 78°14'W
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.483 seconds