Lost: Glove, Celt Pendant, and Basket of Plates & Cups

11 Oct 2010 16:08 #1 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Lost: Glove, Celt Pendant, and Basket of Plates & Cups was created by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
So At the October event Matt and I left late Saturday Night due to many reasons and we were both tired from main mod we left my basket full of purple plates and tea cups in the kitchen area (we remembered the other bunch of stuff). If anyone grabbed this please let me know, I'll reward you with baked goods or apple sauce. If it was thrown out, oh well it was from good will.

Glove- I dropped a lamb skin glove somewhere between Kaladonia and the Inn between Feast and Main Mod. It is dark brown with white fur on the inside. If I dropped it in Kaladonia, it would  have been between the State House, Yhazi Cabin and Cabin 8.

Celtic Pendant- It is a 3 inch Trinity Knot pendant with 3 bells hanging off it.  Looks oddly like it was once part of a wind chime. It was on a chain on my belt during main mod the chain must have broken and it fell off during the mod. I couldn't find it during when I was looking for it.

Again Reward for any of these items are yummy baked goods of your choice (cheesecake is an option).

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
  • Evadne
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Im a Druid
  • Thank Yous: 1
12 Oct 2010 11:42 #2 by Evadne (Evadne)
Replied by Evadne (Evadne) on topic Lost: Glove, Celt Pendant, and Basket of Plates & Cups
I have the necklace. I'll bring it to the next event.

Jackie GIBS
Safety Deputy
RP Marshal
Monster Marshal
Rules Marshal
12 Oct 2010 13:08 #3 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Replied by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar) on topic Lost: Glove, Celt Pendant, and Basket of Plates & Cups
YAY thank you. Let me know what sort of baked good you'd like and I'll make it for you.

Neina Avaren

16 Oct 2010 08:17 #4 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Replied by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar) on topic Lost: Glove, Celt Pendant, and Basket of Plates & Cups
Just a Quick Update...

The Basket full of Plates and Cups appeared in Malcolm s and Matt's apartment this morning with both of them saying they have no idea how it got here. Thank you to what ever spirit returned them to me.

Neina Avaren

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds