Darn it all, I need to keep a hold of things...

• Belegchand
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
31 May 2011 20:36 - 06 Jun 2011 10:50 #1 by Belegchand (mcalo)
Darn it all, I need to keep a hold of things... was created by Belegchand (mcalo)
So, after finally having a chance to look through my stuff, realized I am missing quite a bit.

1. Reversible White/Blue Headband (sewn).  Last seen in Logistics when I was NPC all night Friday.  I can probably get another one, but still, if someone took it by mistake, I would try and get it back.

[strike]2. One of the blue glowstick/flashlight/whistle things.  Was with an Elven-looking bag.  Also last seen in Logistics.  Would really appreciate it being returned, as it is my younger brother's, and I was borrowing since my red one died.[/strike]

3.  Small pair of glasses.  Possibly lost in the Inn Sunday.  Anyone who saw me Saturday probably knows what they look like.  Completely fake, just for costuming.

4.  Wine Glass.  Probably accidentally packed away with kitchen stuff.  Last seen in the Inn.

[strike]5.  A boffer dagger phys rep.  If stolen IG, I still have the card for it (if no one says they have it, I'll give the card to logistics until such a time it is found).  It has a yellow handle.  Would REALLY appreciate it back because it actually fits in my dagger frog.[/strike]

Yea, bad event for me as far as remembering everything.  That's what I get for coming back after half a year.

OOG: Matt Calo - Marshal
Last edit: 06 Jun 2011 10:50 by .
  • rivanyasi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Opportunity lets you find, Skill lets you procure.
  • Thank Yous: 42
01 Jun 2011 00:27 #2 by rivanyasi (rivanyasi)
Replied by rivanyasi (rivanyasi) on topic Darn it all, I need to keep a hold of things...
Was the light a somewhat paler one than regular old blue? I think I found it outside, and I brought it to Logistics in case someone wanted to claim it.

Na'ar Chacov, Soul of the Stars.

Ayiri Amexis, Sorceress' Apprentice.
Lupta Tamasa, Torn and Blackened.

OOG: Riva A.
  • Belegchand
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
01 Jun 2011 00:29 #3 by Belegchand (mcalo)
Replied by Belegchand (mcalo) on topic Darn it all, I need to keep a hold of things...
Potentially.  I just know the last place I remember definitely having it was Logistics, but I will check with them.

OOG: Matt Calo - Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds