Lost: Black Card Holder

• Misaki
  • Dark Sith? Where?!
  • Thank Yous: 23
01 Jul 2013 09:04 #1 by Misaki (cbodnar)
Lost: Black Card Holder was created by Misaki (cbodnar)
Somewhere along the line, whether it was stolen IG or fell out of my pouch, I lost a small, black card holder. It's mainly used for business cards so it's only one thick section where the cards are kept. No idea where it might have disappeared but it was in my possession up until Saturday afternoon.

Misaki Xianlu VonRitter, the Nemesis

Vassal of Pendarvin

"Evil Must Be Destroyed"

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
01 Jul 2013 10:29 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Lost: Black Card Holder
I found it as my Heat Stroke Demon, while being killed for the fifth time in Pendarvin ;) I dont remember what I did with it, but ill look around and see if I can figure it out

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: Misaki (cbodnar)
21 Aug 2013 18:47 #3 by Clyde MacIntosh Arkanian (WafflesMcDuff)
Replied by Clyde MacIntosh Arkanian (WafflesMcDuff) on topic Lost: Black Card Holder
James,

You should seriously be commited for voluntarily wearing that costume in that weather. We were all worried you were gonna pass out. Several of us were on "Make sure james is vertical patrol" for a good portion of the day.

You silly silly man.

-Josh

Gallion wrote: I found it as my Heat Stroke Demon, while being killed for the fifth time in Pendarvin ;) I dont remember what I did with it, but ill look around and see if I can figure it out

Warmest Regards,

Clyde MacIntosh Arkanian
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: Josh Goldberg
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. --Douglas Adams
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds