Lost (Nov 2015): Top Cap to Black Leather Scroll Case

08 Nov 2015 23:41 #1 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Lost (Nov 2015): Top Cap to Black Leather Scroll Case was created by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Hey all,

I seemed to have lost the top to my black leather scroll case. The last time I recall having it was around noon on Sunday (Nov 8th 2015) after running from approaching trolls on the road from Pandarvin towards the Inn.

The top has two tassels on either side to secure it to the case with steel snaps. The black leather is riveted to and encircles a black piece of wood about 2.5"-3" in diameter. Let me know if anyone took notice of it and picked it up.

~ Arradir

PS: If anyone found a lens for a pair of glasses in the open dirt field between the Great Hall and the above road, let me know. Slim chances and more easily replaced, which is why it is not on its own thread.

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
09 Nov 2015 07:11 #2 by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Replied by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample) on topic Lost (Nov 2015): Top Cap to Black Leather Scroll Case
Found the glasses lens Sunday morning, took it into the inn. Should have taken it to Logistics, but still.

[hr]

OOG: DJ (She/her)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
09 Nov 2015 09:13 #3 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic Lost (Nov 2015): Top Cap to Black Leather Scroll Case
Wow, I am surprised they were found considering they fell while I was a Main Mod NPC. Who should I contact to see if I can retrieve it quickly?

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
09 Nov 2015 20:30 #4 by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Replied by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample) on topic Lost (Nov 2015): Top Cap to Black Leather Scroll Case
James is a safe bet, I'd say? I dunno.

[hr]

OOG: DJ (She/her)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.449 seconds