House of Tobias

23 Jul 2008 09:07 - 23 Jul 2008 09:23 #1 by lord_demarco (lord_demarco)
House of Tobias was created by lord_demarco (lord_demarco)
Greetings one and all, It was wonderful having the chance to meet many of you last month. I had a great time and I appreciate the warm welcome. As many of you know I had a few items for sale last month, Vambraces and earrings. This month my current inventory includes
3- 1.5"W by 5' L ring belts
     1 Black, 1 Dark Brown, 1 Purple
2- Large Vambraces
     Color TBD
2-Small Vambraces
     Color TBD
1-Large Armour Cuff (great for holding your puffy shirt sleeves out of your way, without the whole bracer feel)
1-Small Armour Cuff (same as above only dainty. These cuffs also can double as upper arm guards sometimes for smaller individuals)
Several Pairs of earrings

More items to come as time allows...
Notes:
I love to customize items, so if there is something you wish that you don't see, or that is particular to your persona, drop me a line. I plan to be at the July event so i should be available to make alterations, as well as repair leather items you may already own.
Custom Orders require 50% down for work to start.

Thank you very much for your patronage
Mr. Tobias
Leathersmith/ Garbier'
www.houseoftobias.com

lorddemarco aim
(oog. Steven Thompson)

PS. Be sure to check out Pracika Nightwing's new Signature Series Armour, she owns the second suit of signature series Armour I have made and is getting national recognition already. Signaure series armours are the most detailed armours that I craft, each is uniquely crafted based on the individual with a large one of a kind artwork on the back.

Mr. Tobias
Last edit: 23 Jul 2008 09:23 by .
25 Jul 2008 10:12 #2 by lord_demarco (lord_demarco)
Replied by lord_demarco (lord_demarco) on topic House of Tobias
Also, I will be working on stock all day Saturday. I would like to start working on a basic breastplate to be pictured in the online catalog online.
My standard price for a basic Breastplate front and back is $200.00, this includes sizeing, finished edges, buckles or eyelets, dyeing, and a spray shine protectant.
If someone is looking to aquire a new breastplate this weekend I will throw in vambraces in a matching color at no additional charge (a $25.00 value) plus your photo will be in the new house of tobias catalog. This offer is only good for the first basic breastplate order of the weekend of 7/26/08.
Thank you very much and see you at the event
Mr. Tobias
Leather worker
(oog steve, Leathersmith)
www.houseoftobias.googlepages.com (soon to come)

Mr. Tobias
25 Jul 2008 10:23 #3 by lord_demarco (lord_demarco)
I need to pay more attention to these boards while i am working. Silly mundane job. I will be at the event this weekend, and I will craft some scroll cases while i am there. I can make them to hang on a belt or place a longer strap on it to hang over the shoulders.

Basic price:$20.00
Tooling a design : add $15
Stamping a design i currently have a stamp for: add $10

Mr Tobias
House of Tobias Leather

(oog. Steven Thompson)

Mr. Tobias
31 Jul 2008 16:17 - 31 Jul 2008 16:24 #4 by lord_demarco (lord_demarco)
NOTICE:

If there is something in particular you would like to see brought to game, or have any ideas of a nifty product, please feel free to post here or PM me, I will more than happily look at any product you need and tell you if i have it, if i can make it, and if i cant help you find it. Some items I am looking at bringing for next time are...

Weapon sheaths (adjustable with a 3-4 inch band that will hold any sword and keep it at the angle you want, right and left handers avail)
Belt Pouches/ Sporran style
small belt pouches designed to hold your healing salve bottles
several basic scroll cases

if any of these items are something you would be interested please let me know so i can be sure to bring enough. Otherwise I focus on variety of items and may not make enough, *also gives o the chance to list what colour u want and its no extra charge*

Take care and see you soon
steve
houseoftobias

Mr. Tobias
Last edit: 31 Jul 2008 16:24 by .
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
31 Jul 2008 16:54 #5 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic House of Tobias
I desire a custom knife sheath, with a leather thong to allow it to be "peace bonded."  Black leather is preferred, although I can live with dark brown.

BTW, for those of you who have not checked him out, I am happy with the workmanlike black belt and the functional and atractive scroll holder he made for me last Baronial Feast weekend.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
06 Oct 2008 08:11 #6 by lord_demarco (lord_demarco)
Greetings and Salutations from Mr. Tobias,
I appologize for my absence the last few months, i was required  somewhat suddenly to relocate ( not a legal problem to assure you). I am glad to say though that I find myself back in the area the week preceeding the october event and should definately be able to attend. I hope to set up a working Leather shop/ Armoury while there, so feel free to drop in and watch or place an order. The website is takeing longer than expected just due to the intricacies of working out the automatic shipping costs as related to weight and shopping cart.
Thank you for your patronage.
Mr. Tobias
(Steven Thompson)

Mr. Tobias
06 Oct 2008 13:02 #7 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic House of Tobias
Awesome, it'll be great to see you back!

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • Jarons20
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 1
07 Oct 2008 01:32 #8 by Jarons20 (Jarons20)
Replied by Jarons20 (Jarons20) on topic House of Tobias
Well now I know to bring more money

OOG - Jason Arons
  • Malon Loom
  • Fuzzy Panted Satyr!!!
  • Thank Yous: 0
07 Oct 2008 16:47 #9 by Malon Loom (defron)
Replied by Malon Loom (defron) on topic House of Tobias
I heard from Pracika thgat you do very good work. About how much does a custom set of armor go for? I could use some.

OOG: Dalton Miller

IG:
Malon Loom- Satyr Bard/Druid
09 Oct 2008 14:02 - 09 Oct 2008 14:07 #10 by lord_demarco (lord_demarco)
A standard Peascod Breastplate (front and back) of 11-13 oz armour grade leather, no frills but complete with finished edges, sized to fit, strapping and or grommeting (your choice), and dyed a single color, starts at $200.00. Different styles of armor and detail work increases the price. Pracika's armour is actually one of 2 current Signature Series Armours. These start at $400.00 and go up, but include highly detailed tooling that makes each one an individual piece of art that stands out across any battlefield. Vambraces start at $25 a pair, and pauldrons start at $75.00 ( multiple lames and floating hinges).Differing styles of armour will have greater starting prices. (Lorica Segmentata for example)
Please feel free to stop by and discuss any particular needs you may have.
Thank you for your patronage.

[size=8pt]All orders require 1/2 down at time of order the second half due at notification of completion. Shipping costs will be added to items that must be shipped. Shipping is via USPS Ground, unless small enough to make priority shipping cost efficient. As all items , unless in stock, are hand made a) Items color and form may vary slightly from samples, b) allow 2-3weeks for Delivery.[/size]
Mr. Tobias
House of Tobias Leathergoods
(Steven Thompson)

Mr. Tobias
Last edit: 09 Oct 2008 14:07 by .
01 Jan 2009 17:47 #11 by lord_demarco (lord_demarco)
House of tobias will be open for buisness during the January event.

Mr. Tobias
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
01 Jan 2009 18:29 #12 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic House of Tobias
Mr. Tobias

Please bring my sheath to me at your earliest convenience, preferably Friday evening.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
31 Mar 2009 15:21 #13 by lord_demarco (lord_demarco)
NEW LINK WEBSITE IS UP.

houseoftobias.googlepages.com

Mr. Tobias
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
31 Mar 2009 20:46 #14 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic House of Tobias
Woot!

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.525 seconds