Pretty Doves in need of a good home!

• KyraOmega
  • Thank Yous: 0
10 Feb 2009 12:40 - 10 Feb 2009 18:39 #1 by KyraOmega (KyraOmega)
Pretty Doves in need of a good home! was created by KyraOmega (KyraOmega)
Hello all,

I own some beautiful ringneck doves that are very much in love with eachother. They love eachother so much they keep laying eggs and I keep letting them hatch. I have been able to find homes for all of the babies except for the youngest and second youngest from my last 2 batches. One of them is white with light tan speckles on the tips of his wings and tail, the other is all light tan. I will post some pictures when I get home.

The Speckle is ready to go now, The little tan still needs about a week before he will be eating completely on his own.

These birds make wonderful pets and sing very pretty songs. They even can 'laugh' which always makes me seem to laugh. They are inexpensive to keep as well. A 5 LB bag of food only costs about $5 and will last for about 2 1/2 months for 2 birds. Also the gravel they require is only a couple of bucks and 1 lb lasts well over 6 months. I do not know if my babies are male or female. The speckled one is a little skiddish but the tan one is very loving. They are both very gentle and have never tried to bite (even if they did it wouldn't hurt.)

I am willing to give these babies to a good home for free!

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr78/Boiyer2/birdscopy.jpg?t=1234309075

Please let me know if you are interested!!

Thanks
Kyra

IG- Kizzy Vadoma
New to Travance

OOG- Kyra
Yes, that is my REAL oog name!
Last edit: 10 Feb 2009 18:39 by .
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds