Fender Strat and Magic Cards

• Markov
  • Thank Yous: 0
21 Jun 2009 13:11 #1 by Markov (wayward fox)
Fender Strat and Magic Cards was created by Markov (wayward fox)
Hey Guys,

With the economy as it is and me being a poor college student, I'm selling my electric Fender Stratocaster and old Magic the gathering cards.

The Fender is in near perfect condition, has a beautiful rosewood neck, sleek black body with a layered black and white pick guard and white pick ups/channel knobs. All in all it is a very classy electric guitar. I also have a good deal of equipment that I'd be happy to sell with it, including a nice hard shell case, two different amp chords, a Crate amp, a decent distortion pedal and a glossy red POD (which, when I got it, went for a real pretty penny).

As for the Magic the gathering cards, I used to be quite competitive with them, and as a result I won a lot of local tournies- I have a lot of rare stuff, ranging from Avatars of Woe to Beta edition Sol Rings. I'm working on compiling a list of all the rares I have, so if you are interested, send me a message and I'll forward it to you.

I'm working on compiling prices (I'm doing research online to see how much businesses are selling these items for and I'm having the guitar appraised by a local family friend who is a guitar connoisseur), so if you are interested, once again, send me a pm.

Hope you are all doing well ^___^

-Elias L. Barkey
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
21 Jun 2009 14:03 #2 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Fender Strat and Magic Cards
I sold off my Black-Red deck (lots of Beta stuff, including an Icy Manipulator) around a year ago to pay for our son's books for school.  Ebay fetched me competitive prices, although my Shiva Dragon did not do as well as it would have a decade earlier.  Also sold off my Traveler books, all of which sufficed to do as I hoped.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds