Reliability of Medieval Collectables

24 Jun 2009 16:48 #1 by Barak Tellinghast (Barak Tellinghast)
Reliability of Medieval Collectables was created by Barak Tellinghast (Barak Tellinghast)
Has anyone ordered from Medieval Collectables before? I'm thinking of picking up something from them and was wondering how reliable they are. Thanks!

Sir Barak Tellinghast
Knight of Drega'Mire
Guardian of Vardamir

OOG: Jason Turqman
Officer
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
24 Jun 2009 17:08 #2 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic Reliability of Medieval Collectables
Be careful if its anything armor-like or that might be breakable. Garb shouldn't be an issue but I've had two friends with horror stories when purchasing their metal armor items, having them arrive with a piece missing, bent or broken, and then dealing with customer service issues. One was a promise to reimbruse shipping costs, which was reneged upon. The other was deciding the item wasn't 'broken enough' and proclaiming that any refund resulting in a 20% restock fee. Exchanging meant paying for shipping of the broken item back to them and paying for shipping the new item to my buddy, a pretty messed up scenario that cost him quite a bit more $ than he intended to spend. Be weary also of their mirror site, Dark Knight Armory, its the same company.

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
  • Tom
  • Thank Yous: 15
24 Jun 2009 17:56 #3 by Tom (Tomatsu)
Replied by Tom (Tomatsu) on topic Reliability of Medieval Collectables
I bought a latex weapon a while back from them and some other things. It takes time for them to reply to you if anything happens. But they're willing to help. I liked them, but like anything else on the internet especially larp gear, you just have to be patient and careful with who you're dealing with.
-

Oog-Tom Polanski
  • Secarius
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Cinis et Cinis Pulvis Et Pulvis
  • Thank Yous: 1
25 Jun 2009 10:56 #4 by Secarius (Secarius)
Replied by Secarius (Secarius) on topic Reliability of Medieval Collectables
i like them. have ordered before and will again

ALex S.
player of Brax the Barbarian
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds