Profusion of Weaponry

• Aughisky
  • Thank Yous: 0
30 Aug 2009 15:34 #1 by Aughisky (Aughisky)
Profusion of Weaponry was created by Aughisky (Aughisky)
I recently (probably foolishly, but too late for regrets now) acquired a /large/ number of latex weapons. Like, close to 100. This is far more than I need, even if I were to equip everyone I know.
So, I'm going to be selling a large percentage of them at the October 2nd event, during the Market Fair.
These weapons will be between 20% and 40% off shelf price, and you won't have to pay tax or shipping, or wait for them. If you've been meaning to pick one up, but have been putting it off, this will be your perfect chance to get a gorgeous weapon.
The most expensive thing on my table will be $80, so don't worry about hugely expensive purchases.
Got a large selection of swords, axes, daggers. Some armor, a few shields, and a couple of miscellaneous items. Come on down, see if you like what you see!

Nathan Brown
aka
Nestor Haryse / Ehren Valadimir

" The main problem in most role-playing sessions usually lies between the gamesmaster's dice and the back of his chair..."
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
30 Aug 2009 15:52 #2 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic Profusion of Weaponry
If you can setup a series of pics on toss them into a flicker or photobucket, and provide a link here, that might help you drum up interest in advance. I'm in the market for an axe or two myself, and about to make a buy, but if I know you have something I'd want, then I'll hold off and seek you out at that event (I'll likely do so anyway heh, never know what other misc items you have that I'd like).

Cheers, gratz and good luck moving the stuff!

MC

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
30 Aug 2009 16:20 #3 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Profusion of Weaponry
It would be nice to know the brand(s) as well as the stock numbers.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
31 Aug 2009 14:48 #4 by The Bastard (The Bastard)
Replied by The Bastard (The Bastard) on topic Profusion of Weaponry
I'm gonna agree with Thorgrim here. I'm on the look-out for a Bastard sword (which...may help explain my moniker a little) along with maybe some armor, and putting up some links of pictures you've taken or pictures from the original website might help us really want to bring money before we come next game!

"Justice denied anywhere diminishes Justice everywhere"-MLK Jr.

(OOG: Tim Hale)

"Justice is the bread of any nation; it is always hungry for it." - François R. Chateaubriand
31 Aug 2009 21:34 #5 by Ded Dawg O'Doul (Mohammad)
Replied by Ded Dawg O'Doul (Mohammad) on topic Profusion of Weaponry

Not sure if you bought any of the Lord of the Rings series . But I bought these two swords because they looked very good, Unfortunately I can not use them in our LARP. The are heavy and whippy and strike very hard. Just too difficult to control. So I have two neat looking swords to hang up in my cabin. We occassionaly use them for Props.  I know there was a big push on E-Bay to buy these and others from the same manufacturer a couple of months back

Just an FYI

www.armsofvalour.com/miva/merchant.mv?Sc...108&Category_Code=LP

www.armsofvalour.com/miva/merchant.mv?Sc...104&Category_Code=LP

We hold in our hands the harvest of what we have sown in Hope. Do we sow for Good? or for Evil?

Ded Dawg O'Doul

OOG = Dave Sullivan Sr; Indiana

Kanarak=VC999 Institutional Head
PC = Ded Dawg O'Doul. Inn Keeper
NPC = Huh! The Dumbest of the Ale Belly Ogres
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds