Merchant's Wares

• Gwen
  • Thank Yous: 3
18 Nov 2009 22:50 #1 by Gwen (Rebecca K)
Merchant's Wares was created by Gwen (Rebecca K)
Yes, it's been since May and the Alt character event since I have been able to get to KR, but I am looking forward to coming out to Sac for some quality gaming on Friday night and I will be bringing out the whole stock for Sat's marketplace.  I'll have all my latex and latex hybrid  weapons (Eagle Flex, Iron Liege, Forgotten Dreams, Calimacil, etc) and all of my hand-made clothing and a variety of other items - just ask! 

OOG you can ask for Rebecca, though please ask for Gwen while In Game... I'm looking forward to Dragooning it up and I heard that there's a matter of some vengeance involved... that's clearly for another topic...

Either way, I am looking forward to seeing everyone again and I hope we have some good weather for the event!

Rebecca/Gwen the Dragoon

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Rebecca Kindergan
  • Erim Walker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I love Travance. There are shirtless men EVERYWHER
  • Thank Yous: 0
18 Nov 2009 23:36 - 19 Nov 2009 11:43 #2 by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
Replied by Erim Walker (shiva14b) on topic Merchant's Wares

Yes, it's been since May and the Alt character event since I have been able to get to KR, but I am looking forward to coming out to Sac for some quality gaming on Friday night and I will be bringing out the whole stock for Sat's marketplace.  I'll have all my latex and latex hybrid  weapons (Eagle Flex, Iron Liege, Forgotten Dreams, Calimacil, etc) and all of my hand-made clothing and a variety of other items - just ask!  

^^ Not to be confused with me, who will also have stock on hand and works directly for Calimacil. The 15% Knight Realms discount on Calimacil weapons is available only from the company/me directly, not independent resellers.

Rebecca will be at the fair, my stock will be set up with Geoff at the forge.

(Not trying to cut in on your business Becca, just trying to avoid confusion! Feel free to email me at if you have any questions, or speak with me at the event)

"Ok we can attack... but if we miss, we'll hit the villagers."
"I'm willing to take that chance!"

Things I am no longer allowed to do in an RPG :
31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.
73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.
74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"

[OOG Jenna
Last edit: 19 Nov 2009 11:43 by .
  • shalok
  • in vino veritas
  • Thank Yous: 17
19 Nov 2009 09:47 #3 by shalok (shalok)
Replied by shalok (shalok) on topic Merchant's Wares
Im looking for a badass latex M shield.  Do you have such a thing.

www.darkknightarmoury.com/p-207-paladin-shield.aspx is what i really want but something almost as badass would do.

Spanks

~Knight Templar Shalok Kensington of the Order of the Valiant Shield
Master of the Hunt

oog- Mahoney
Larp Armor and Latex Weapons- larpexchange.com
  • Gwen
19 Nov 2009 15:01 #4 by Gwen (Rebecca K)
Replied by Gwen (Rebecca K) on topic Merchant's Wares
Jenna - no worries, I have about 5-7 of the Calimacil's left, but I also have a lot of Eagle Flex, Forgotten Dreams and Iron Leige (specially made for me).  I do plan on offering a discount, as I need to reduce stock...  when stuff stops fitting in the trailer, it means I have too much :)  And then there's the boffers and clothing and now, Dagorhir weapons too...  And, the boffer weapon making stuff...

On the Paladin's Shield - I am sure I could get one, and probably at the same price, but I usually don't carry the latex shields except special orders.  For one, as you probably know, they cost a bit to ship, and they also take up valuable room in my tiny trailer to reliably stock a number of them.  

I do have some boffer kite shields, and I will make sure I bring a couple out with me - I can make a pretty cool looking boffer shield if you'd be interested in special ordering that.  Stop by the booth on Saturday, and I will see what I can do to help you find what you want.

On the discounts - I'd match the 15% on the Calimacils... I mainly only stock the best sellers, and don't go to a lot of games where they can be used.  Fantastic weapons, but not if they cannot be used.

I plan to be out on Friday night, unless it's truly horribly rainy, and I will be back with the trailer on Saturday morning, no matter the weather.  Feel free to find me for questions at any time, but please be considerate for your fellows and speak in an in-game manner when there are others who are in-game nearby.  "Greetings, I had a question about the construction of the fine weapons (garb, etc) that you have, and would like to ask a few questions," sounds way better than, "Hey, dude, what kind of foam are those made from."  

I value my in-game time as much as anyone, so please be considerate to all and we can keep oog chatter within hearing of others to a minimum.  

Other than that, I am really excited to come out and LARP with everyone, it's been about a month since I got in-game and picked up a boffer and I am looking forward to the weekend.

Rebecca/Gwen

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Rebecca Kindergan
  • Erim Walker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I love Travance. There are shirtless men EVERYWHER
19 Nov 2009 15:15 #5 by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
Replied by Erim Walker (shiva14b) on topic Merchant's Wares

On the discounts - I'd match the 15% on the Calimacils... I mainly only stock the best sellers, and don't go to a lot of games where they can be used.  Fantastic weapons, but not if they cannot be used.

That's very good of you Becca! Between us we've probably got just about any weapon anyone could want heh. Looking forward to seeing you again (we met once way back)!

"Ok we can attack... but if we miss, we'll hit the villagers."
"I'm willing to take that chance!"

Things I am no longer allowed to do in an RPG :
31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.
73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.
74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"

[OOG Jenna
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
19 Nov 2009 15:19 #6 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic Merchant's Wares

Between us we've probably got just about any weapon anyone could want heh.

Bastard length blunt weaponry?

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
  • Gwen
19 Nov 2009 19:13 #7 by Gwen (Rebecca K)
Most of my hammers, of all kinds except boffer, are 26" to 40" in length.  That said, I have a 60" boffer that I could repair and would give to you for a couple scheckles for the materials if it would work.  Barring that, they are buildable!  And they can be cool, not your standard boffer.

I will also have the Iron Liege Hybrid Polearms and Two handed swords I had made for me... and I'm knocking $30 off the price to see if I can't clear some space in my stock. 

I've also got some ears and some makeup - so if you need last minute stuff, let me know and I will bring it on Friday for ya if I know.

Rebecca/Gwen

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Rebecca Kindergan
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
20 Nov 2009 09:03 #8 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic Merchant's Wares
What other Iron Liege's do you have?

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
  • Gwen
20 Nov 2009 13:42 #9 by Gwen (Rebecca K)
I'll bring some of each of them - most are not-quite his standard stock but based on something similar.

Rebecca

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Rebecca Kindergan
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.493 seconds