If you need Armor,Accessories, plz contact me prior to Turkey day to discuss

• Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
24 Nov 2009 14:22 - 24 Nov 2009 17:11 #1 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Hi, I've got a few jobs that have come in that I'm going to tackle over turkey day break, but once I finish those (George, your potion pouch being one) , I have only one more job pending for leather armor through the end of Nov and into Dec.

I'm sure that will change but I discussed a number of things recently that people wanted over the last few events (helms, breast/back plate, sword frogs, pouches and scroll and potion cases) and if you are one of them, or want to start up a convo now about something you want before the end of the year or shortly after the new year, its a real good time to do so. Some great leather hides that I do alot of work with are on sale right now (no idea how long it will last), and holiday discounts make ordering materials very attractive this week as well. I'll certainly pass on some cost savings to customers :)

Send me a note and we can discuss details that way, or shoot over an email ().

Best,

MC

PS, here's my photobucket - categories are on the left. s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
Last edit: 24 Nov 2009 17:11 by .
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds