Leatherwork Requests, plz PM me or see me at next weekend's event

• Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
28 Feb 2010 20:21 #1 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Leatherwork Requests, plz PM me or see me at next weekend's event was created by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
While I've got a few jobs in the que, I'm back to taking orders again so if anyone is interested in any leather work, please contact asap to discuss details.

Here's some recent work that I'm delivering this event:
Chris Z's armor kit (full cuirass, spaudlers, warskirt, armguards):
s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csm...current=IMGA0871.jpg
s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csm...current=IMGA0864.jpg
s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csm...current=IMGA0863.jpg
Tsoli's Pouch:
s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csm...current=IMGA0888.jpg
Sorel's Scale Bracers:
s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csm...nt=ScaleBracers2.jpg

Photobucket link is below with all the other categories and some pics of recent works of various designs. Nearly everything is custom, so please PM me to go over what you want. I'll provide quotes and general timelines for completion.

Best,

MC

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
28 Feb 2010 21:02 #2 by Mother Rosa (Kate)
Everything looks amazing Mitch, you do beautiful work.

Mother Rosa
Priestess of Gaia

"That which yields is not always weak."

((oog: Kate L))
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
28 Feb 2010 22:03 #3 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic Leatherwork Requests, plz PM me or see me at next weekend's event
Thanks Kate, I appreciate the compliment. :)

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
28 Feb 2010 22:41 #4 by Ded Dawg O'Doul (Mohammad)
Replied by Ded Dawg O'Doul (Mohammad) on topic Leatherwork Requests, plz PM me or see me at next weekend's event
Mitch

Do you have any other bracers ready for sale ??

We hold in our hands the harvest of what we have sown in Hope. Do we sow for Good? or for Evil?

Ded Dawg O'Doul

OOG = Dave Sullivan Sr; Indiana

Kanarak=VC999 Institutional Head
PC = Ded Dawg O'Doul. Inn Keeper
NPC = Huh! The Dumbest of the Ale Belly Ogres
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
01 Mar 2010 01:24 #5 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic Leatherwork Requests, plz PM me or see me at next weekend's event
I don't usually have stock, as I do almost all custom work, and this is a part time hobby rather than a major business :)

If there's something you'd like, pm me or send me an email, and feel free to link or attach pics of something similar with any descriptions of modifications you'd like and I'll go over cost and timing. Simple bracers are not hard to whip up, all depends on what leather I have in supply, if its what you want (ie, do you want heavy/thick 13-15oz or something lighter) and what kind of hardware you want and that I have in current supply (rivet and buckle material type for example). I can always order stuff in advance of when a job comes up in the work que, which is one of many reasons why I require payment in advance.

Best,

MC

_____
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds