Top Quality Stainless Steel Spaulders for sale

• Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
11 Mar 2010 18:38 #1 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Top Quality Stainless Steel Spaulders for sale was created by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
I’ve a colleague who makes steel armor for sca and larps that is making several sets of spaulders and asked me if he knew anyone who wants one. Most are spoken for, but one person backed out so one pair is spoken for (he’s starting the work now, already invested in the materials, etc).  If you are serious and have interest, PM or email me asap plz.

The spaulders are identical to the ones I currently wear myself, and are fantastic for the amount you pay for them. They are SCA quality (if you ever do rattan combat), and look great. Here’s some specifics:

-Stainless Steel, well polished (not full mirror but very clean satin polish), 18ga lames, 16ga shoulder cop.
    -14 century design, large shoulder cop, 3 lames
    -Brass buckles and strap for under the arm, leather lace to attach to arming point on top of the shoulder , or through links in a chain mail shirt (or you can add straps there yourself, however you want to mount it – I could help with this too, just let me know).

His production time means that it wouldn’t arrive till the May events (not ready in time for the April event) but commitment would need to be made asap. Again, this is the same ones I currently wear, and I even had another pair in solid brass that I first came into game with (I sold it with my scale kit), so I absolutely endorse his work.
    Price is $135. If included in this shipment, no cost for shipping (I can bring it to the May event), so if you want this pair, PM me right away. Otherwise, it’ll be another $15-20 s&h. I’ll need funds sent via Paypal or a check in the mail by this weekend to secure them.

You can see the design and look in various gallery pics I’m in, but I’ll be happy to link a few pics of them when I get home for anyone interested in a better view. PM me asap if you want these!

Best,

Mitch

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
11 Mar 2010 21:36 #2 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic Top Quality Stainless Steel Spaulders for sale
Here's mine for reference. They would be exactly like these, minus the top shoulder cop's buckles (which I can add for you if you want, cost only a few bucks more).

s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csm...current=IMGA0906.jpg

s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csm...current=IMGA0907.jpg

Best,

Mitch

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.469 seconds