Updates on Leather work - pics - Taking new orders too

• Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
29 Mar 2010 21:18 #1 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Updates on Leather work - pics - Taking new orders too was created by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Hi all. I'm going to hold off on any more simple buckle/ring belts as Nutmeg is looking for some work to pay for the next event. Toss her some biz people :)

As far as recent commisions, here's stuff recently made and being delivered this coming event (all custom designs requested by various people, seems this month's themes...are the color black and square shapes lol). Multiple pics, so check the upper left for more, and the main page (in my sig) for other categories with pics of recent work:

Scroll Case
Long Pouch (to fit a notebook)
Matching set of pouches and potion holders
Pauldrons

I've still got 2 jobs in the que, so any new orders won't be ready till the May events. I'm happy to take orders via PM, email or IM's and go over what you want. Nearly all work is custom jobs, so they can be made to fit your color and design ideas. Large Warbelts/Warskirts, Various Pouch designs, potion holders, scroll cases, water bottle holders, Sword and Axe Frogs/Baldrics...and Armor! Yes, my specialty. Breast/back plates (cuirass), Spaulders/Pauldrons, Bracers/Armguards, Shinguards/Greaves, Tassets (thigh guards), and Helms, all from simple make to heavily adorned...and all combat functional. Let me know what you want and I'll go over cost and estimates on time to complete. Get into the work que now before the warm weather months hit, because it will fill up.

Ciya next event!

Mitch

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.409 seconds