Stainless Pauldrons, Stainless Cuirass, more - for sale

• Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
10 May 2010 08:34 - 20 May 2010 11:20 #1 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Stainless Pauldrons, Stainless Cuirass, more - for sale was created by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
No, I'm not leaving KR. However, I'm going to be pressed on the weekends for the next several months at least (I work for the NY Jets selling high end season tickets/psl's) and with a new stadium launch, it's going to be hard to make events, save to deliver items sold from these lots, or any of the leather work that I've completed or I'm currently working on.

So, I'm taking this time to fully redo my whole Thorgrim look. I've got a new shield rep, new axe, new tunics and especially new armor (to coincide with the legendary work!). All the stuff in these links is on the block. PM me if interested in anything and with any questions and I'll be happy to give pricess. Delivery will be at the next event, or I can certainly arrange pickup/dropoff if you are reasonably close to where I live (Madison, NJ). I can also ship it to you if you want.

Lot 1  <---Click Here!
Lot 2 - all sold out!

Thanks!

MC

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
Last edit: 20 May 2010 11:20 by .
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
21 May 2010 17:37 #2 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic Stainless Pauldrons, Stainless Cuirass, more - for sale
A bunch of items sold. All of lot 2 and a bunch from Lot 1.

Hot ticket items left - a fantastic set of stainless steel pauldrons with brass trim and rolled top/bottom edges. Also a Stainless Steel Cuirass (Back and Breastplate).

This Ringmesh shirt has been SOLD!

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
12 Jun 2010 14:07 - 13 Jun 2010 19:12 #3 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic Stainless Pauldrons, Stainless Cuirass, more - for sale
Cuirass and Shoulders Sold! I only have the Viking themed leather belt left: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csm...t%20aol%20dot%20com/

Best,

MC

_____
Last edit: 13 Jun 2010 19:12 by .
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.458 seconds