Strumstick - For sale

16 Jun 2010 21:18 #1 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Strumstick - For sale was created by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
I have a strum stick.  The fancy version with the pretty stars on it.  The person I bought it for some years agowanted it for Pensic then decided it didn't have enough sound adn went for a gitar and put up with the packing a large piece.

A strum stick is a 3 strign instrument you set the strings to chords to play.  For anyone who plays gitar I'm told its an easy adjustment.  When tuned just about anything you play on it sounds good...believe me I know.

It was $125.00 then....  All trings are good and comes with its carry case.  I would love to have it go to someone who plays own this instrument and give it the loving hands it deserves.  Being dyslexic I can not read music so have no hope of really getting it to work for me.  I will stick to my drum.

PM me if you have an interest nad an offer.

Thanks

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
21 Jun 2010 14:40 #2 by ColinMcKraegar (ColinMcKraegar)
Replied by ColinMcKraegar (ColinMcKraegar) on topic Strumstick - For sale
I have been looking to purchase a strum stick for years. I could easily offer you $75 dollars for it almost immediately. I would need atleast 3 weeks to wait for my first paycheck to afford anything higher. But I am DEFINITELY interested in purchasing it.

Colin

OOG: Frank Martinez
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds