New Weapons From Calimacil

• Erim Walker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I love Travance. There are shirtless men EVERYWHER
  • Thank Yous: 0
14 Sep 2010 11:27 - 02 Oct 2010 15:21 #1 by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
New Weapons From Calimacil was created by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
Since it seems like everyone knows about our new weapons before *I* do, I'm going to assume everybody already has an idea of most of the new weapons from Calimacil.

The full list of new in 2010 weapons can be found here here , but there are three in particular I want to point out.

Bows, arrows and crossbow bolts . We haz 'em! Please take note however, they're made by IDV, and do NOT contain Calimacil foam. Also, due to our terms with IDV, I can't actually carry the arrows on hand myself (I do have displays available though), but the KR discount does apply [strike]and I'm not 100% sure if the KR discount applies[/strike] to them. They can be purchased through the Calimacil website

Highlander 58" Claymore . I'm sure by now plenty of people have seen the 48" version of this in my inventory right now, but it also comes in a beastly 58". Due to size restrictions I can't carry it on hand, but it can be purchased through the Calimacil website.

Hangaku, the Naginata . To everyone who's been begging for a spear, I give you... The Naginata! Ok, it's not a true SPEAR, but I've seen a whole lot of people using naginata-like boffers so... yeah. I seriously doubt I can carry one of these in my inventory, but it can be purchased through the Calimacil website.

*UPDATE OCT 2*

Attention Khitanese! Jian Sword .

Also, short and long scabbards have reappeared on the website. Since they're still listed as "out of stock", I'm not entirely sure what the story is on availability, but I'll see what I can find out.

"Ok we can attack... but if we miss, we'll hit the villagers."
"I'm willing to take that chance!"

Things I am no longer allowed to do in an RPG :
31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.
73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.
74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"

[OOG Jenna
Last edit: 02 Oct 2010 15:21 by .
15 Sep 2010 22:05 #2 by Ded Dawg O'Doul (Mohammad)
Replied by Ded Dawg O'Doul (Mohammad) on topic New Weapons From Calimacil
I purchased the 58" Claymore for my son last month

Absolutely dyno-mite

Also just ordered 20 of the LDV flat front arrows  Should arrive tomorrow
Will let you know how they shoot

KR disount does apply to both

We hold in our hands the harvest of what we have sown in Hope. Do we sow for Good? or for Evil?

Ded Dawg O'Doul

OOG = Dave Sullivan Sr; Indiana

Kanarak=VC999 Institutional Head
PC = Ded Dawg O'Doul. Inn Keeper
NPC = Huh! The Dumbest of the Ale Belly Ogres
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds