Looking for Armor, Weapons or Accessories?

• shalok
  • in vino veritas
  • Thank Yous: 17
22 Feb 2011 16:20 #1 by shalok (shalok)
Looking for Armor, Weapons or Accessories? was created by shalok (shalok)
I want to thank everyone for your support over the last couple months while trying to build my business.  It truly is great to be doing something I enjoy on the side that helps other people.  With that said, my inventory has run very low after this last weekend and I am doing a number of orders in the next few days.  I would suggest ordering now with this batch if you want something in a timely manner and not have to pay shipping.

My policy on these orders are 50% down and the rest upon delivery.  I can accept cash, check or credit cards.  Appropriate tax will be charged on the backend of the order.

If you would like to see what I have to offer you can go to epicarmory.com and scroll though the catalog(please note prices do vary, since it is in EURO, from what is listed there but if you would like a quote on anything you can email or call me anytime.)

For the more detailed weapons check out this file larpexchange.com/fd.pdf  Those price there are accurate.  In order to place these orders to have them for the next event, I will need to know what you want to order by Saturday and have payment for the deposit arranged by Monday.  Thank you everyone and happy gaming!

Sean Mahoney

~Knight Templar Shalok Kensington of the Order of the Valiant Shield
Master of the Hunt

oog- Mahoney
Larp Armor and Latex Weapons- larpexchange.com
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
22 Feb 2011 17:24 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Looking for Armor, Weapons or Accessories?
Will you be at DREAMATION, and if so, can we order / pay there?

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • shalok
  • in vino veritas
22 Feb 2011 18:23 #3 by shalok (shalok)
Replied by shalok (shalok) on topic Looking for Armor, Weapons or Accessories?
I unfortunately will most likely not be at there this time,  however in the future I do plan on being at all of the semi-local events.

Master of the Hunt

oog- Mahoney
  • shalok
  • in vino veritas
23 Feb 2011 17:44 #4 by shalok (shalok)
Replied by shalok (shalok) on topic Looking for Armor, Weapons or Accessories?
Also on a side note,  I am now able to requisition FULLY custom designs for any weapon or shield.  These prices greatly vary based on the design and range anywhere from around $135 to around $290 for larger more detailed weapons.

If you have any questions please contact me.  To find the quote on price and timing i will need a semi detailed sketch of your desired piece.

Master of the Hunt

oog- Mahoney
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds