The Hag is back!

28 Feb 2011 16:23 #1 by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir)
The Hag is back! was created by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir)
Hey all!

While real life is a drag, the leatherworking trolls are back to work!  I won't be able to be at every event, but I can take orders online and visit you personally (for custom fittings & in some cases deliveries). In some case, I may only be at market faire instead of the whole weekend.

So visit the facebook page at www.facebook.com/theleatheryhag . The website is being rebuilt to be more functional and user friendly, so facebook will be it for now. I'd also like to ask anyone who has Hag leather to take pictures of it and upload it on the page.

Any questions or request, send me a pm here, a facebook message, or email us at .

Remember, we are only limited by your imagination!

Father Zahir ibn Hatim al Nawar
Priest of Brazen

oog: Chris Ayala;
Monster Marshall
25 Mar 2011 22:34 #2 by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir)
Replied by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir) on topic The Hag is back!
Hey all!

Just a reminder, I will be at the upcoming KR event with lots of leathery goods! There will some of the usual staples and some new items as well. Gift certificates will also be avaialble for those hard to shop for leather enthusaists!

If you have any questions, please drop me a line here or and check us out at www.facebook.com/theleatheryhag .

Can't wait to see you all there!

Chris

Priest of Brazen

Monster Marshall
29 Mar 2011 23:38 - 29 Mar 2011 23:39 #3 by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir)
Replied by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir) on topic The Hag is back!
Here are some of the latest items up for sale this weekend or made for customers.
www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=42553&id=...3894429&l=961e89cf64

Remember to stop by for leather this event!

Chris

Priest of Brazen

Monster Marshall
Last edit: 29 Mar 2011 23:39 by .
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds