Contact Lenses

09 Jul 2011 00:59 #1 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Contact Lenses was created by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
(Sorry guys, I have a feeling this is not the correct location to post this inquiry, but I couldn't find a more appropriate board. So no hard feelings if this gets moved to somewhere deemed more appropriate.)

Anyone have any suggestions on where to buy some really good quality color contact lenses? I am looking for extremely pale blue. Something still human looking, but somewhat unnerving about how extremely light blue they are.

"If I heal you every time this happens, how then will you ever learn to properly choose your battles? Come see me after the clotting begins. That way I'll know you had enough time to think on how to better handle yourself the next time you get angry."

Cedric Moss
Healer, Mage, and Vassal to Alisandria

OOG: Mike Lamkins
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
09 Jul 2011 12:52 #2 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Contact Lenses
On the left had side of our website, we have a section called "Web Links".   It offers links to various websites that offer things we like.  Costuming, weapons, & make-up.  I believe 1 or 2 of the links there can direct you to a SFX or FX contact lens maker or supplier.

When it comes to buying/selling stuff, we have a section in the forums called "Marketplace" .  There, people can ask, buy, sell or get reviews of various places and/or products.

I hope that helps you.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Tom
  • Thank Yous: 15
09 Jul 2011 18:36 #3 by Tom (Tomatsu)
Replied by Tom (Tomatsu) on topic Contact Lenses
Check this place out, might be what you're looking for. Best of luck.

www.badgersden.com/Store/index.php?main_...2f8a52bfe4bb790ea909

-

Oog-Tom Polanski
11 Jul 2011 11:26 #4 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Replied by Cedric Moss (mastermike) on topic Contact Lenses
Oh wow thanks guys! Now I have some choices on some really good quality lenses. If anyone has any more links they can share, please do not hesitate. I appreciate all the help I can get.

"If I heal you every time this happens, how then will you ever learn to properly choose your battles? Come see me after the clotting begins. That way I'll know you had enough time to think on how to better handle yourself the next time you get angry."

Cedric Moss
Healer, Mage, and Vassal to Alisandria

OOG: Mike Lamkins
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds