Setting Up Shop

17 Sep 2012 23:26 - 17 Sep 2012 23:27 #1 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Setting Up Shop was created by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
To any and all that may be interested,

This coming feast day I plan to set up my shop during Market Faire. I am looking for some suppliers of commodities, perhaps you have a few extra hats, a few extra pounds of bacon, some nice linens, silverware, crystal or even a sturdy end table that you wish to part with but have not yet found the buyer. I will be purchasing, for the purpose of resale, any and all commodities, items of treasure, peculiarities, food stuff and general adventuring supplies. Allow me to facilitate your business by reselling your commodities, you will save time and get your money sooner with less effort.

I am also offering free appraisal of any gems or items you have acquired on your adventures. I will have supplies for the scholars, alchemists and physicians of Travance. I will have jewelry for the ladies and perhaps some for the gentlemen as well. So stop on in to see what is for sale, or if you have something to sell ... or perhaps to make a trade.

Additionally if you know you wish to unload a large amount of goods, please contact me in advance, privately, to negotiate the rate.

Sincerely,

Valentine Graye

(Purple wax seal with a G inside of a chalice affixed at the bottom of this scroll as it hangs on the message board)

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
Last edit: 17 Sep 2012 23:27 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042). Reason: Didn't realize that [[ caused alink to appear, replaced with ( )
  • Gwynedd
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 17
18 Sep 2012 00:16 #2 by Gwynedd (Gwynedd)
Replied by Gwynedd (Gwynedd) on topic Setting Up Shop
My Dear Sir,

I am Gwynedd owner of the Mortar and Pestle (the General Store of Travance). I have some of the thing s that you have mentioned. If you wish to do some business, you can find me in my store or in the Inn.

Thank you!!

In Light and Peace,

Gwynedd

Gwynedd
OOG: Suzi Shaffer

What do you need of me?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
18 Sep 2012 00:34 #3 by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen)
Replied by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen) on topic Setting Up Shop
This is an OOG board. It appears that you want to post this on the IG board, The Dragon's Claw Inn.

Sean

Skimmel
RP Marshal, Rules Marshal, Storyteller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
18 Sep 2012 07:31 #4 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Setting Up Shop
Yes, I was aiming for In Character. I've copied the text to the Dragon's Claw board.

Thanks,

Joe H.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.475 seconds