Re: Calimacil Discount

20 Dec 2012 23:05 - 21 Dec 2012 03:13 #1 by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)
Re: Calimacil Discount was created by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)
I've gotten a whole slew of calimacil-related emails over the last few days... I mean weeks... I mean months... I mean ok so my new line of work keeps me pretty damn busy enough that I no longer possess the ability to respond to emails in a timely fashion >_<. Sorry 'bout that.

Anyway, I've gotten a whole bunch of emails recently from new players about the Calimacil discount, so I wanted to reply to everyone at once:

1. Yup! The discount is still active
2. The discount amount is 15%
3. To claim the discount, simply type[strike] "excelsior" [/strike](minus the "" of course) into the coupon code box when you check out
EDIT: Apparently the discount code has been changed to "Knightre15p" (Thanks Goley)

Just to remind everyone, I no longer actually work for Calimacil, so I am not necessarily in a position any longer to answer in-depth questions. That said, I am still happy to answer any I can.

And remember, if you're in a pinch, KR's own Sean Mahoney of Larp Exchange offers a wide selection of wonderful weapons and armor at quite reasonable rates, and usually on-site at the game.

All hunters die. But not today.

OOG Jenna L.
Main: Ehlenathelasa Blacktree
Alt: Hazar Bint Sha'Haban
Alt: Erim Walker [Retired]
Last edit: 21 Dec 2012 03:13 by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris G. (Cross), Tycho Montresor (Tycho Montresor)
  • Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
20 Dec 2012 23:33 #2 by Chris G. (Cross)
Replied by Chris G. (Cross) on topic Re: Calimacil Discount
As of 11:32pm today, my code attempt returned "This code has expired." That being said I was given the code "Knightre15p" to enter, and that code worked.

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
23 Dec 2012 20:20 #3 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Re: Calimacil Discount
On a side note, I am selling my Calimacil Knight of Emerald bastard sword. It's slightly used, no damage, & still looks good. If interested, PM me.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds