Embroidery artist at your service!

• Saoirse Mac'Sidhe
  • Hold the line, never falter.
  • Thank Yous: 31
22 May 2013 13:32 #1 by Saoirse Mac'Sidhe (Sidhe)
Embroidery artist at your service! was created by Saoirse Mac'Sidhe (Sidhe)
Hey guys!

At May Event I noticed a lot of interesting designs and symbols. Be it from the Land Sigils that I spied or just some nifty weapon designs. So I ask all you fine people, would any of you be interested in having them embroidered on something? I can stitch almost anything into cloth and I have a needle for thin leather. Even if someone just wants a fancy hem design, I'd be willing to do that.

But please be aware that materials and time goes into each item. Depending on the size and how elaborate the design, costs may vary from anywhere to $10 to $50 dollars. Note that I've only ever charged someone $50 once, and that was for a whole back of a shirt that took me weeks to finish.

How does this work, some might ask? It's very simple. I would meet up with those interested at an event. They would give me their commission and I could start work right there at the event, depending on the size of the piece. But if I feel that it is too big of a piece to start there, I may have to take it home with me at the end of the Event. I do wish to enjoy the Mods myself and play while there.

In the event that I have to take something home with me (With the owners permission), I would have to acquire some contact information. When the piece is finished I could do one of the following.

A: Ship it to the individual at their expense.
B: Give the item to them at the next event.

In the instance where the individual could not make the event and did not wish the item shipped to them, I could leave it at logistics. On the other hand if *I* do not make it, I will ship it to them at my own expense.

I don't want anybody to go without their piece if they do not have to.

That about sums up the requirements. If anybody has an interest in this, please feel free to let me know. Either PM me or leave me a message here. I'm sure we could hash something out.

Saoirse Mac'Sidhe
Clergy of Galladel
Champion of Galladel
Centurion

Riley Kane

OOG Name: Kayla Arold
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds