Costuming coming at the Next Marketday in August

31 Jul 2013 07:27 #1 by Erica Martello (EricaM)
Costuming coming at the Next Marketday in August was created by Erica Martello (EricaM)
Hello!

I am the merchant who vended last event with the belt favors. This upcoming event we will be bringing an array of costuming: Doublet, Shirts, Chemesis, Pants, Skirts, Bodices, T tunics, Hooded mantles, both embroidered and plain. We will also be taking orders for formal wear for the ball.

If there is something you would like, please message us. We will be making more belt favors, including some for Winterdark.

If you have a custom symbol or sigil you wish to have embroidered into a belt favor or pouch, please message me.

We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks

-In Service

oog: Erica M
IG: Isolandria
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack (Keeperofdice), Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Aemorniel (Aemorniel)
  • Aemorniel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • In Truth, all things are Bound.
  • Thank Yous: 108
31 Jul 2013 09:28 #2 by Aemorniel (Aemorniel)
Replied by Aemorniel (Aemorniel) on topic Costuming coming at the Next Marketday in August
I can attest, her work is quite beautiful.

Loremaster Aemorniel Estelwen Silverbow
The Quill of the Witch Hunter Academy of Travance
Apprentice to the Baronial Small Council
Court Scholar of Pendarvin
Assistant Editor and Columnist of The Travance Chronicle

While Others Succumb, We Overcome
~~~~~~~~~
OOG--JJ G.

The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased. It can only be accepted.
05 Aug 2013 20:46 #3 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Costuming coming at the Next Marketday in August
She made Ilana's 'Celt' outfit.

And, even though I kinda swore off dresses as Ilana... I might have to find reasons to dress up again, I loved it.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds