Spell Packets For Sale!

• Raphael
  • Thank Yous: 1
26 Nov 2013 16:04 - 26 Nov 2013 16:09 #1 by Raphael (Raphael)
Spell Packets For Sale! was created by Raphael (Raphael)
Hey Folks!

I'm a big fan of Knight Realms, but sadly I've been unable to play for a while due to constraints on my schedule and wallet. It looks like that circumstance is not going to change for the foreseeable future, but I still have a large stockpile of spell packets designed and crafted with care that I would like to see get used- that's where you come in!

My packets abandon the traditional large-tail design in favor of a more compact style- I did this initially because I wanted them to take up less space in a pouch, but when I started using them, I realized they're also a lot more aerodynamic and accurate. They are also string tied instead of rubber-banded, and are folded before I gather the fabric to tie it up- both features make them dramatically more durable; some packets like these I used and re-used for two years, with little to no degradation- and none of them ever completely fell apart on me, like so many traditional packets did before I started making these bad boys:

The ones I'm selling are completely unused. You can buy them for your own use or donate them to the game- because they're tied with string they are worth more SP, and for the prices I'm offering you get much more bang for your buck than you would with other donations. Unless things have changed dramatically since I was there last, the game ALWAYS needs more of these than they have, and in times of particularly urgent need the staff may offer double (or even triple) the normal SP rewards for spell packets. The rewards vary, but here's an example I was able to dig up from last year.

Prices are as follows:

Per-Packet = $.50 each
20 Packets = $9 ($.45 each)
50 Packets = $20 ($.40 each)
100 Packets = $35 ($.35 each)

If you're interested, hit me up with a private message here or an email at , and we will arrange shipping/pickup. Thanks very much. I miss you guys.

Raphael Arkanian
OOG: Emerson Daly
"There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are well-written, or badly written... that is all."
-Oscar Wilde
Last edit: 26 Nov 2013 16:09 by Raphael (Raphael).
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds