Several Thousand Point, WH 40k Tyranid Army, Plus Parts

10 Jan 2014 05:17 - 10 Jan 2014 06:25 #1 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Several Thousand Point, WH 40k Tyranid Army, Plus Parts was created by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
I know I have not been on this site in forever, but I am selling my Tyranid Army, and thought of you guys. I am selling this army because I am moving, and need to get rid of a lot of my gaming supply. There are a mix of metal and plastic figures, with metal and plastic bases. Some of the pieces are very well painted, and others are not painted at all. There is also a large selection of extra weapon and limb attachments included. There are some spare bases as well. One of the major pieces included in the set are a Hive Tyrant. There are also a few other large pieces, though disassembled. I do have pictures of everything. I am asking 500, but willing to negotiate.

"If I heal you every time this happens, how then will you ever learn to properly choose your battles? Come see me after the clotting begins. That way I'll know you had enough time to think on how to better handle yourself the next time you get angry."

Cedric Moss
Healer, Mage, and Vassal to Alisandria

OOG: Mike Lamkins
Last edit: 10 Jan 2014 06:25 by Cedric Moss (mastermike).
13 Jan 2014 17:12 #2 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Replied by Cedric Moss (mastermike) on topic Several Thousand Point, WH 40k Tyranid Army, Plus Parts
Update: The price has dropped to 400, with room for negotiation.

"If I heal you every time this happens, how then will you ever learn to properly choose your battles? Come see me after the clotting begins. That way I'll know you had enough time to think on how to better handle yourself the next time you get angry."

Cedric Moss

19 Jan 2014 04:18 #3 by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge)
Replied by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge) on topic Several Thousand Point, WH 40k Tyranid Army, Plus Parts
Hey mate, do you have a link to any photos of the aforementioned army?

OOC Name - Martin Bridge
23 Jan 2014 03:00 - 23 Jan 2014 03:00 #4 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Replied by Cedric Moss (mastermike) on topic Several Thousand Point, WH 40k Tyranid Army, Plus Parts
For some reason it is not allowing me to post the links here. Do you have an email address I can send them to? You can feel free to shoot me a PM if you do not want to post it publicly.

Cedric Moss

Last edit: 23 Jan 2014 03:00 by Cedric Moss (mastermike).
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds