for SCIENCE! Soapery coming soon to WITL 2015

30 Mar 2015 10:53 - 30 Mar 2015 11:03 #1 by Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe)
for SCIENCE! Soapery coming soon to WITL 2015 was created by Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe)
Many of you know me already and to those that do not, hello! I haven't been to Knight Realms yet due to severe anxiety, but that is something I have worked hard on over the past year especially and will be at game for WITL this May. I've been selling handmade soap from scratch for almost a year now and several KR people have been very loyal and enthusiastic customers during that year. I work really hard to create products that work well for all skin types and enjoy the flexibility of the practical art form. I will be bringing all manner of things to peruse at WITL so start getting excited. Beer soaps. Milk soaps. Brine soaps. I have all sorts of fantastic things and all manner of fragrances available! Prices are around $5 per bar and if you buy 4 you get 1 free. I take cash and cards. So come find the fiery redhead at WITL and let me share my science with you!

Renee Ballard

[img

OOG: Renée Ballard
Last edit: 30 Mar 2015 11:03 by Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sister Danae (Danae), Kadin D (Katie D), Croínamara (Jen), Annora (Karen), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Erik Silverfang (ASchleicher)
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
30 Mar 2015 13:24 #2 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic for SCIENCE! Soapery coming soon to WITL 2015
RENEE MAKES AWESOME SOAPS.
AND IS ALSO AWESOME PEOPLE.
SERIOUSLY, CHECK OUT HER AWESOME SOAP.

(and we gladly welcome her to the KR crazy fiery redhead club :D)

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe)
  • Rowan Uidhir
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Beans, beans, the musical fruit...
  • Thank Yous: 145
30 Mar 2015 14:09 #3 by Rowan Uidhir (Teresa)
Replied by Rowan Uidhir (Teresa) on topic for SCIENCE! Soapery coming soon to WITL 2015
WOOT WOOT! I'm so happy you're coming to Week in the Life! I know that Chris gave you the lowdown on what you'll need to know, but if you have any questions during the weekend, we have a wonderful team of New Player Marshals dedicated to helping you into our game world.

Also, I kind of want to eat your soaps. Only in character.

(OOG) Teresa Amore
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe)
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
30 Mar 2015 18:49 #4 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic for SCIENCE! Soapery coming soon to WITL 2015

Annora wrote: (and we gladly welcome her to the KR crazy fiery redhead club :D)

Is she dating a Blacksmith player? :-P

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caelvan (Caelvan)
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
30 Mar 2015 20:34 #5 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic for SCIENCE! Soapery coming soon to WITL 2015

GJSchaller wrote: Is she dating a Blacksmith player? :-P

Give it time...I'm sure Chris will create a Smith alt at some point... :P

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
  • Kadin D
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 53
30 Mar 2015 20:51 #6 by Kadin D (Katie D)
Replied by Kadin D (Katie D) on topic for SCIENCE! Soapery coming soon to WITL 2015
I'm so excited you are coming to an event. Let me know if you need any help with anything, we can get together.

Physician

Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

OOG - Katie DeFranza

New Player Marshal, Safety Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe)
31 Mar 2015 08:07 #7 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic for SCIENCE! Soapery coming soon to WITL 2015
Shhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't tempt me. I still have room for more classes with each of my characters...

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annora (Karen), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
31 Mar 2015 08:08 #8 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic for SCIENCE! Soapery coming soon to WITL 2015
For real though, her soap is pretty damn good. Been using it for months now and it works great. Especially the anti-bug soap. I tested it in hardcore mode last year by wearing zero bug spray and as little clothing as possible. Not a single bite.

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Erik Silverfang (ASchleicher), Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe)
31 Mar 2015 19:48 #9 by Sister Danae (Danae)
Replied by Sister Danae (Danae) on topic for SCIENCE! Soapery coming soon to WITL 2015
Yup, I can attest to her soap. Skin looks awesome, smells awesome. Soap works great in hair too, though looking forward to when her first shampoo bar is ready. Also, bug soap is AMAZINGGGGG. Buy her stuffs you will not regret it!!(AND SHE'S CUTE!)

Dame Danae Hainsworth
Cleric of Valos
Second Knight of Pendarvin

"Where something bad happens, you have three choices...
You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you."

OOG: Michaela Benton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annora (Karen), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
31 Mar 2015 20:19 #10 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic for SCIENCE! Soapery coming soon to WITL 2015
Hi, Renee!

Week in the Life is probably the best introduction to Knight Realms, because it has such a relaxed vibe to it. I'm looking forward to the event and also to meeting you! As one of the New Player Marshals that Teresa mentioned above, part of my job is to make you feel welcome. So let me know if you have any questions and I'll be glad to answer them.

--Jeff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe)
02 Apr 2015 10:11 - 02 Apr 2015 10:12 #11 by Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe)
Replied by Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe) on topic for SCIENCE! Soapery coming soon to WITL 2015
For anyone curious about my soaps, you can find pictures and ask questions at www.facebook.com/forsciencesoapery and find a link to my online store as well. It is a little sparse at moment due to a Kickstarter campaign I have going right now that ends in 9 hours. The curious can find that here: www.kickstarter.com/projects/372931836/soaps-for-science

Renee Ballard

[img

OOG: Renée Ballard
Last edit: 02 Apr 2015 10:12 by Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe).
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.559 seconds