Costumes, Weapon and Armor looking for a good home

16 Jun 2015 10:17 - 16 Jun 2015 10:25 #1 by Jacob Kanane (Jacob Kanane)
Costumes, Weapon and Armor looking for a good home was created by Jacob Kanane (Jacob Kanane)
Hey everybody. It's been about 7 years since I last attended a KR event (wow I'm old). I'm soon going to be moving from New Jersey to North Carolina and doubt that I'll ever make it to another KR event or other LARP down in NC.

I still have my old costume as well as some armor and weapons that I used for my character, Brother Jacob. I'd hate to just throw these out so I'd like to find them a good home. Whether it's for a player who would like to use them for themselves, or just donate to KR for use by NPCs.

I live in Cinnaminson, NJ. If anyone is nearby and would like to stop by my house sometime to pick them up that'd be great, I'm leaving in mid July so you'd have to pick the items up before then. I'm not asking for any money for the costumes, bracer, or weapons. I'm still considering keeping the chainmail shirt, but if anyone is interested in it let me know and we can discuss price.

Pictures of everything are attached, email me at rob [dot] irving [at] gmail [dot] com if you are interested in any of this and need my address to pick the items up.

Edit: Had trouble uploading the pictures on the forum post. You can see all the pictures here: 1drv.ms/1LdgCh0

Brother Jacob Kanane
Templar of the Order of the Mailed Fist

(oog) Rob Irving
Attachments:
Last edit: 16 Jun 2015 10:25 by Jacob Kanane (Jacob Kanane).
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Oren Tenderson (Tormy), Terzak (TheArchMage)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds