Selling Weapon Case

• Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
19 Jun 2015 22:47 #1 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Selling Weapon Case was created by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
For those who have seen me travel to/from events using public transportation, know that I use a black weapon case to help transport my weapons while avoiding stares from non-LARPers & police. Since I rarely come to game & have switched weapons, I no longer need this case. If anyone is interested in buying it off of me, I am selling it.

The dimensions for the case are around 4' feet length by almost 8" inches high by 4" thick. The insides are lined with a red felt material & stiff, foam padding. Inside also has velcro straps to hold the weapons in place. It's used to transport martial art weapons like swords and other stuff. It's really good at protecting your latex weapons. It has a carry handle & used to have a strap. The strap is gone, but you can still carry the case like if it was an instrument case. I got it off Amazon many years ago. Here's the link to the product page... Amazon Weapon Case .

If anyone is interested, just PM me. I'm selling it for cheap... $20 or best offer I can get. I live in NYC, so just remember to include shipping unless you plan on grabbing it from me in person sometime.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds