For Sale: Custom Black Ravenswood 6.5" Warrior Elite Belt

• Shiver
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 129
23 Jul 2015 21:15 - 23 Jul 2015 21:17 #1 by Shiver (Shiver)
The disadvantage to losing a lot of weight is that my near mint condition custom made Ravenswood Warrior Belt no longer fits me, so I’d offer it for immediate sale to anyone who wants one because I have reservations about sending it out to be modified. The belt has little to no wear and is still clean after only wearing a few times, mostly for photos.

This large belt is made from finished black leather with nickel hardware and is the "Elite" version, which means the main belt isn't riveted in place and can be unslung to add all kinds of standard belt pouches. This "Warrior" style belt has rings affixed to the base leather or secondary belt every few inches to accommodate pouches, mug holders, hands free path lights, etc that can be hung with lobster style fasteners or leather ties.

I have the rugged 6.5” wide version (65” length) remaining for sale. It reminds you of a large war belt with warrior features. When I was heavier, the belt significantly added to a smoother waist line and helped hide a lot of girth. I think I had a 48-50” waist at the time, so the belt could be pulled tighter or let out to accommodate different seasonal clothing needs.

I paid around $170 for the 6.5” Warrior Elite. I will sell for $155.

Remember that you would save on all extra charges like custom add ons, shipping and taxes while getting the belt in your hands ASAP instead of waiting the weeks it would take to construct and send your way.

Message me for details and if you are a Knight Realms player, I can have it available for pick up at the July event! I’ll be ordering new one in my size, so don’t think I am just trying to off load this very nice costume accent piece.

[IMG

[IMG

Lucius Blackthorne
Lord of Alisandria

Guild Officer of The Black Orchid Merchant Company

Of the Ram and Raven

“History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

"The godly tongue distills honey, mankind's tether of amber and gold. This is my verdict.

For neither are kingdoms conquered by iron, Nor dies the mighty by the spear.

Men are felled by what they fail to believe in."

((Joe Bondi-Marketing Officer))
Last edit: 23 Jul 2015 21:17 by Shiver (Shiver).
  • Shiver
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
13 Aug 2015 19:09 #2 by Shiver (Shiver)
Replied by Shiver (Shiver) on topic For Sale: Custom Black Ravenswood 6.5" Warrior Elite Belt
I will have this belt available for sale at the August KR event.

Lucius Blackthorne
Lord of Alisandria

Of the Ram and Raven

"The godly tongue distills honey, mankind's tether of amber and gold. This is my verdict.

• Shiver
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
16 Aug 2015 10:41 #3 by Shiver (Shiver)
Replied by Shiver (Shiver) on topic For Sale: Custom Black Ravenswood 6.5" Warrior Elite Belt
The belt has been sold.

Thanks

Lucius Blackthorne
Lord of Alisandria

Of the Ram and Raven

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds