Last Month before the Holidays - Romani Jewelry

• Amilia Tolunda
  • Artist, Writer, Gamer
  • Thank Yous: 97
19 Nov 2015 22:09 - 19 Nov 2015 22:10 #1 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
Last Month before the Holidays - Romani Jewelry was created by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that sees and picks things up from me at KR!

I will likely be doing all of Saturday as a marketplace day, and if possible I'll be staying the whole weekend. If you're looking for something specific or special, please let me know before game, sooner rather than later. That way I can have it made up and packed, ready to go. It'll be the right size, I'll put your name on it and it won't be sold, etc.

At the moment I offer the following on the table: Byzantine bracelets, Shaggy loop bracelets, Double scale flower pins, and (new!) Small scale earrings.
I can make any of those custom for you at next month's KR, as well as necklaces. I want to try out dragon scale bracelets, possibly a 4-in-1 style. If you have something you're interested in, I can try it out as well, no promises on the results yet.

I'll be doing a sale of sorts, I haven't determined if it'll be a flat dollar amount or percentage. For sanity, I'll still be using full dollar amounts. I'll be bringing plastic baggies as well as fabric gift baggies (limited amounts) for anything you need wrapped.

Happy LARPing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amilia Tolunda - Romani - Healer
Aimee "Whisper" Whisperleaf - Dryad - Druid - Bard
Maive Lusterwryn - Londwyn - Alchemist

OOG: Julie Anne B
Last edit: 19 Nov 2015 22:10 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi).
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds