A deal better than Satyr's Wine!

• Marius
  • Thank Yous: 23
30 May 2016 21:41 #1 by Marius (Calavius)
A deal better than Satyr's Wine! was created by Marius (Calavius)
Hello All!
Back in November, I had purchased a pair of Satyr Legs (w/o the hooves sadly :( ), along with some Satyr Horns. They have never been used, seeing as how I had never managed to get the cash to go to one of the events around the time. Seeing as how I am never going to use them, I had figured that maybe someone here would want them. I just went back online to recapture the pricing since I have forgotten how much I had paid at the time, and both objects together come to around somewhere between $50-$55. I however am willing to simply offer them up to anyone that is desiring to play a Satyr for free! I would rather have someone get some of the things they need for their character and be able to enjoy themselves rather than stress over not having money for their purchases~

These are links to both of the objects, so if anyone is interested, just let me know :)

Satyr Legs & The Horns

"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

OOG: Marcus A. Serrano
30 May 2016 23:10 #2 by Amanda D'Autrechy (GoForTheGoat)
Replied by Amanda D'Autrechy (GoForTheGoat) on topic A deal better than Satyr's Wine!
Hello!

In fact, I was looking to make a satyr costume. A couple weeks ago I posted in the FB group looking for advice to get started. I do another LARP and was thinking about dabbling into KR.

Because of my new job I might not make it down until August/September, but if you're hard pressed to find someone to take it off your hands, let me know. It would definitely make things easier!

Thanks and Goodluck,
-Amanda

Amanda D'Autrechy
Satyr-to-be
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Marius
30 May 2016 23:25 #3 by Marius (Calavius)
Replied by Marius (Calavius) on topic A deal better than Satyr's Wine!
I am glad to see that someone replied to my message so soon! Anywhozzle, I am sure that we can work out a way for me to get it to you :) I am rather new to LARPing myself, but you can be sure that I will help you in any way that I can when it comes to pretty much anything! If anything, we can even communicate over FB and we can discuss a way for you to receive the gear, whether it be by mail or simply showing up at the event. Either way, I am hoping that this gear helps make things easier for you and that you can enjoy KR when you come and join us all in Travance! I would really like to meet you IC :)

- Marcus

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
31 May 2016 11:16 #4 by Amanda D'Autrechy (GoForTheGoat)
Replied by Amanda D'Autrechy (GoForTheGoat) on topic A deal better than Satyr's Wine!
Sounds great! Yeah, Jeff Balla posted in the costume group that I've been somewhat prowling, and as soon as I saw it I hopped on board.

Feel free to shoot me a PM on FB, I'm in the costuming group for KR. Haven't done a fantasy LARP (been in DR for a little over 1.5 years) and I'm really looking forward to it! I've been sweet talked into barding.

If we do end up shipping I'll be more than happy to venmo you to cover the costs and a little extra.

Ohhh boy I'm so excited c:

Amanda D'Autrechy
Satyr-to-be
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Marius
31 May 2016 11:39 #5 by Marius (Calavius)
Replied by Marius (Calavius) on topic A deal better than Satyr's Wine!
Awesome! I'll hit you up and we will work this out :P Can't wait to see you bard~
Also, don't worry about compensation or even payment for the shipping. Just provide the world a smile and have fun at KR!

- Marcus

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.481 seconds