Art Commissions

• Magpie
  • Thank Yous: 21
23 Mar 2017 16:45 - 23 Mar 2017 17:10 #1 by Magpie (thatreference)
Art Commissions was created by Magpie (thatreference)
Hi everyone!

I’m opening up five slots for commissions!

Many people have come up to me expressing interest and asking about pricing on KR portraits floating around facebook. So here they are.

The prince range for them is between $60-$70, depending on the amount of detail requested.

For these, they’re usually half body and include a lot of miscellaneous stuff that’s typically significant to the PC. The flowers are usually picked out by me. I choose them based on the PC, but if you have any requests, I will definitely do them.

I do need reference pictures for these since I pride myself on drawing people’s amazing garb as accurately as possible. If you don’t have one of your PC running around KR, individual pictures of garb works as well.

Turn around time for these is between a week to two weeks. At the end, you get a high quality copy of the file in case you ever want to print it out. You can also let me know if you intend to use it as a desktop/phone wallpaper and want it at a particular size.

Examples

I also do commissions in another less intense style!

They’re between $20-$30. They’re simpler, have no frame and involves simple coloring.

Reference pictures for these are also appreciated but not required.

Turn around time for these is a week at most. You also get a high quality copy of the file and you may request a particular size if you want it as a desktop/phone wallpaper.

Examples

Half of the payment is required to secure a slot. The other half can be paid once the commission is completed. I accept paypal, and in some instances, cash.

If you’re interested, you can message me on facebook, my name is Riza Almazan or you can email me at . Hope to hear from you soon!

Magpie
Sailing Master of the Night Harrier
OOG Riza A.
Last edit: 23 Mar 2017 17:10 by Magpie (thatreference).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay), Sannyiah Amarie Na (Syn), Ergos (arieslink), Grashügel (HAZMAT221), Finn (Fenris)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
23 Mar 2017 19:23 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Art Commissions
I highly recommend her!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Magpie (thatreference)
23 Mar 2017 21:18 #3 by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn)
Replied by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn) on topic Art Commissions
I have had Riza do 3 commissions for me. I cannot praise her talent or professionalism enough I love her work so much.

Co-founder Tanwyn Trading
Captain Cade Tanwyn of The Night Harrier
Author of the Pirate Accords founded in 1217

OOG: Andy, New Player Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magpie (thatreference)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds