Art Commissions!

• Blackfarrow
  • "My name is Death, and the end is near."
  • Thank Yous: 28
13 Jul 2017 12:56 - 13 Jul 2017 12:59 #1 by Blackfarrow (Roman64)
Art Commissions! was created by Blackfarrow (Roman64)
Hello everyone!

I'm opening spaces for commissions for renderings of characters, NPC's or whatever else may be possibly desired by perspective customers. I currently have three slots open and turn around time to work on each piece is between one to two weeks depending on the amount of detail.

Head Only Bust = $20-25
Waist Up Bust = $30-40
Full Body = $50-60

Reference pictures for characters and character garb is always appreciated for better accuracy of the portrait, as well as any personal or key details you would like to have added. NPC's or Monsters are also up for request as well, not just PC's.

Here are some samples of my work below:

I operate on a half-now, half-later payment system in which I do some sketches of posing and rendering and send them to you, and once approved to start on the full render, I will require half of the payment then, with the rest upon delivery of the finished piece. You will receive two version of the file, one JPG for online or small printed use, and one large TIFF file should you wish to have it fully printed out. You can also request other file types as desired.

If you're at all interested, my name is Isaiah Roa and please email me at , or contact me on Facebook or even on here. Thank you all very much and I hope to hear from you!

Jurian Blackfarrow
Private of the Baronial Guard of Travance

OOG: Isaiah Roa
Last edit: 13 Jul 2017 12:59 by Blackfarrow (Roman64).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage), Mantel (sigma-j), Ergos (arieslink)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds