For Sale: Chainmail Mantle

11 Jan 2018 23:00 #1 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
For Sale: Chainmail Mantle was created by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
I came into possession of a really cool looking chainmail mantle... however I have no use for it and it has just been sitting around. I would like to see it go to someone who would use it. Asking for $80, although I am willing to negotiate if necessary.

Main Character: Khala Stormbringer
Alt: Keladry Aybara

OOG: JymmeAnne Walton
Attachments:
19 Jan 2018 15:43 #2 by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
Replied by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen) on topic For Sale: Chainmail Mantle
What sizing is thus? I may be interested.

Main: Ravyn Aeronwen, Constable of Albriar, Vassal of Albriar, Knight Commander of the Order of the Sagewardens, Commander of the Sagewood Guard, and Professor of Bardics at Darkwood Academy
Alt: Vespertine Crimson, Owner of the Crimson Tide and Entertainer for the Blackbird

OOG: Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz
19 Jan 2018 19:44 #3 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Replied by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme) on topic For Sale: Chainmail Mantle
I'm not 100% sure on the sizing measurements. I can get it on (although getting it off is carefully so I don't destroy my ears lol). I will be bringing it with me to game in case anyone is interested and wants to look at it.

Main Character: Khala Stormbringer
Alt: Keladry Aybara

OOG: JymmeAnne Walton
07 Feb 2018 12:33 #4 by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
Replied by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen) on topic For Sale: Chainmail Mantle
Id like to take a look at it, if possible.

Main: Ravyn Aeronwen, Constable of Albriar, Vassal of Albriar, Knight Commander of the Order of the Sagewardens, Commander of the Sagewood Guard, and Professor of Bardics at Darkwood Academy
Alt: Vespertine Crimson, Owner of the Crimson Tide and Entertainer for the Blackbird

OOG: Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seth (Kurteth)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.499 seconds