Jediael's Finds Shop now open!

18 Apr 2018 15:09 #1 by Jediael Kenrick (jediaelthewise)
Jediael's Finds Shop now open! was created by Jediael Kenrick (jediaelthewise)
I'd like to introduce something I've been working on developing for the past 2 months: Jediael's finds shop.

See it here: www.pinterest.com/jediaelthewise/jediaels-shop/

The majority of what I sell will be under $10. I plan to offer this both in game (when I'm able to attend) but also here online so you can browse my options anytime. My main aim is to provide an easier way for people to either get into LARP or find nice accessories and upgrades inexpensively. I look for quality items, sometimes with a tailoring/dying/rework in mind.

On there you'll see items marked AVAILABLE, SOLD and other finds to share what kind of things I come across.I have a number of more items to add that I have stored at home and will regularly keep this updated as I add new stock. If you are interested in anything, just either comment on pinterest, here or message me thru facebook!

Kevin Hunt

Main PC: Jediael Kenrick (Scholar)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Beinion (Beardy McFeatherbow) Thallor (Kevin G.)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
18 Apr 2018 21:00 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Jediael's Finds Shop now open!
I appreciate this as a resource that I can toss at new and newer players. Thank you, Kevin!

21 Apr 2018 18:46 #3 by Jediael Kenrick (jediaelthewise)
Replied by Jediael Kenrick (jediaelthewise) on topic Jediael's Finds Shop now open!
I now have a facbeook page as well: www.facebook.com/JediaelsFinds/

I will post items for sale, post tutorials, and occasionally do live events on how to's as well.

Make sure to like so you can stay in the loop on new finds you may want!

Kevin Hunt

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
23 May 2018 09:32 #4 by Jediael Kenrick (jediaelthewise)
Replied by Jediael Kenrick (jediaelthewise) on topic Jediael's Finds Shop now open!
I now have 82 items for sale and a fully integrated shop function in my facebook page:
www.facebook.com/JediaelsFinds/shop

You can purchase items directly from my page. If you want the item shipped to you, we can arrange shipping separately, otherwise we attempt to pass off your item at an event.

Sample of items for sale:
-Clothing
-Outerwear
-Footwear
-Accessories (Hats, Gloves, Scarves, etc)
-Jewelry (Earrings, Rings, Necklaces, etc)
-Home Goods (Blankets, Oil Lamps, etc)

New items added every week so make sure to like and subscribe!

Kevin Hunt

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds