DeFranza Photography - June event - Half off! Free photo for New players! Oh my!

• Matt D
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Photographer extraordinaire!
  • Thank Yous: 557
11 Jun 2019 10:03 #1 by Matt D (MattD)
Hey guys, long time no see. I will be at the June event doing photos again. For this event only, to coincide with the New Player drive, we have two things going on:

Brand new, first event players get one free portrait, perfect to create an avatar image for the forums!

The price for all of your digital files is going to be 50% off! That's $25 for all of the images during your session! This is your chance to get photos at a fantastic rate!

Portraits will be setup in the barn, and I will have the large group background with me, so here's your chance to do faction photos! I can easily fit 12 people on there, if not more. The best way to assure that you have a chance to come by for pictures is to let me know in advance when you'd like to have your photos taken. I will be wandering the game world for photos, so if you see me, and want to get a picture taken, by all means, let me know and we can go back to the barn for photos.

See you guys there!

Elias Ashby
Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Matt D
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Photographer extraordinaire!
  • Thank Yous: 557
27 Jun 2019 09:30 #2 by Matt D (MattD)
This is still a thing!

Elias Ashby
Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)