A Proper Introduction

• Esten
  • Thank Yous: 2
03 Sep 2008 12:45 #1 by Esten (TinyDanser84)
A Proper Introduction was created by Esten (TinyDanser84)
Hi everyone!

My name's Sam, and I actually have posted on here before to ask a question, but I never properly introduced myself so I thought I would do that.  I've only been to two KR events so far and both weekends I came up just to NPC on Saturday and had a blast.  After the April event, I told my family about it and my younger cousin wanted to come, so I brought him along for the May event.  He told his family about it, and now his sister and her friend want to come too.  Schedule conflicts kept us from going to any of the summer events, but it looks like all four of us will be at the event this weekend, and I wanted to introduce myself and say hi before we arrived.  We'll only be up for Saturday again, but for future reference, I did want to know where full-time NPC's sleep if they stay the whole weekend.  Do they just grab an open bunk somewhere or is there a specific area?  Thanks, and we'll see you all on Saturday!

OOG: Sam M
IG: Esten
03 Sep 2008 16:57 #2 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic A Proper Introduction
NPC's sleep?!? I thought they just drank enough Amp/Red Bull to kill an army so that they can play non-stop.  Or is that only certain players I know.

(BTW, just kidding, NPCs do, and SHOULD sleep, as should everyone)

-OOG Michael Smith
03 Sep 2008 18:35 #3 by Birnum Pyre (Birnum Pyre)
Replied by Birnum Pyre (Birnum Pyre) on topic A Proper Introduction
Hey there Sam, the short answer to your question is that it varies depending on what camp we are at. NPCs never have to sleep in any one particular place, but at some of the camps we have enough space to set aside an area that is affectionately known as NPC land for the full time NPCs to sleep. If you are wondering where that might be or if there is such a place at a given event just ask in Logistics when you show up, or barring that, ask a rules marshal or Staff member to help you out. They will be able to point you where to go.

OOG:
Brendan O'Hara
  • Esten
  • Thank Yous: 2
04 Sep 2008 15:04 #4 by Esten (TinyDanser84)
Replied by Esten (TinyDanser84) on topic A Proper Introduction
Ok, good to know!  Thanks for the info  :)

OOG: Sam M
IG: Esten
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.486 seconds