a question about assasins

12 Nov 2008 16:48 #1 by Morgan Grave (Baccus)
a question about assasins was created by Morgan Grave (Baccus)
a friend of mine is thinking of joining knight realms and was thinking of an asassin charachter.
her question is about how asassins are reacted to by the other townsfolk. I my self am not entirely sure. if any one knows would you be able to help me on this?
                                                              thank you,
                                                                                  William R. Hendricks 

William Hendricks
  • Fogrom
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 70
12 Nov 2008 17:30 #2 by Fogrom (Fogrom)
Replied by Fogrom (Fogrom) on topic a question about assasins
It depends on who you tend to assassinate and how much people know about it.

If you come to town and basically let it be known that you're a killer for hire, it won't sit well. That might seem obvious, but in some game worlds that sort of thing is okay, so I'm just putting out there to be clear.

If it's just your skillset (your 'way') and people don't get the impression that you'll just knife anyone for the right price, then you can fit in easily. Whether or not you really will knife anyone for the right price doesn't matter so much as whether people think that.

Also, there is an active rogue's guild, and her character can find both guidance and work opportunities through them. Her character can also find herself in a ditch if she crosses them, but, I'm sure she could figure that part out...  ;)

Matt White
12 Nov 2008 18:01 #3 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic a question about assasins
Of course, Matt wouldn't know anything about leaving people in ditches for crossing the rogue's guild, would he?

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
13 Nov 2008 15:17 #4 by Morgan Grave (Baccus)
Replied by Morgan Grave (Baccus) on topic a question about assasins
Alright thanks alot ^_^
        William R. Hendricks

William Hendricks
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds